Thread: Looking up :)

Looking up :)

So I did it, I finally told my brother such a weird feeling but hes come to terms with it. Can't say he accepted out right cause he was really shocked, like OMG WHAT!!! shocked. But it's all ok now So today I'm going out with the guys for drinks and I'm going as Nicole I'm so greatfull to have such awesome friends Just thought I'd share will update with my new outfit later x
    My Instagram xnicolex1988

Well done you!
    Have a fabulous time Nicole, I'm sure we will all want an update on how it went as well as the outfit update.

Stacey

Make sure you keep the pack of friends around you. 1st, nothing will happen, 2nd someone will talk crap or 3rd, you will get hit on by many because profile pic is very nice.
    Last edited by mbmeen12; 07-08-2017 at 10:01 AM. Reason: typo
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Sounds good. Have fun my Dear.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Sounds great! Have a good time! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I have followed your struggle and now comes the first part of the resolution and solution. And a wonderful one it is. Now for the second part. I hope this next step comes out just as well. Relax and be yourself. Many here will be eager to hear what happens. You are a beautiful person. Congratulations on your breakthrough.

That's awesome Nicole! And you're lucky to have a group of guys to go with you. I'm jealous, and you look fantastic too.

Way to go Nicole! That's awesome! I hope to one day do the same. I haven't got that much courage yet. At least you do and keep us posted girlfriend!
    The pictures and content in my posts are owned by me(aka Brooke B, aka BABS) and shall not be copied or reproduced without my authority, and not be used for any purpose or agenda that would be discriminating to my self statue.

Awesome! I totally feel your joy because I had saved my brother to come out to last, figuring he'd reject me. He didn't. He doesn't understand, but he accepts. It was one of the happiest days in my life. I still mist up when I think about it. So, congratulations!
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Have fun Nicole.

Platinum Member
    That is so great Nicole! Totally! I observed in reply to another thread that this seems to be the day/week for incredibly positive experiences!

Hey girls thanks for all your well wishes as promised here's the outfit I wore
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My Instagram xnicolex1988

Oh my goodness you are stunning in that outfit! I hope you had a fantastic time!

Good for you Nicole way to go! Amazing outfit too you look incredible! Xxoo

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Awsome friends darling
    Wish you success with Nikki
    You look lovely sweetie
    Love&hugs