Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What is the Frilliest Thing you have ever worn ? And how did it make you feel

Quote Originally Posted by wearingtanpantyhose View Post
    Rhumba panties.
    They sound like fun to me. The only ones I ever had were a kind of "boy shorts" style and didn't fit right at all...

Lacy PJs

Quote Originally Posted by wearingtanpantyhose View Post
    Rhumba panties. I haven't worn them for a long time... maybe a little silly?
    The last pair of those that I sewed was in 1997. I made them for my wife to wear under a Square Dance Skirt I made for her.
    I tried them on BEFORE I put the elastic in them. At the time I weighed in at 200 lb. They were very snug then. After I put the elastic in there was absolutely no way I could get them on without busting all lengths o elastic. I had sewn in elastic into each row of frills to make sure they fitted her.
    When My wife passed away, I gave away over 30 Outfits, and my matching man's shirts. Now my sewing machine is gone too.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Floral print dress, bra, panties, pantyhose. Not super frilly but the best I have. It felt like heaven.

My bathing suit!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Sometimes Miss. I would never have guessed you were a guy in a dress! WOW!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Junior Member pantyhoselvr kendra's Avatar
    One of my sissy dresses with all the lacy,frilly accessories and hosiery. And of course a pair of 5 inch heels. I am such a ****

Ya i love the lolita girl look i have 4 or 5 dresses that are frilly alomg with regular skirts and such as well.

My frilliest outfit is my purple strapless quinceanera/prom dress made by Mori Lee. Has a nice big skirt and I add a crinoline to it as well. Also has a little jacket to cover my shoulders as well. Anything with a super poofy skirt is perfect for me.

My frilly and lacy purple and black strapless dress, that falls above the knee, with black pantyhose, and knee high leather boots. I felt so sexy!

😘 Jennifer

My Gothic lolita costume. Poofed out shoulders, oversized sleeves, 5 yards of lace trim... it's very much the frilliest thing imaginable. I love it so much. Really, my favorite "flavor" of femininity is innocence and gentleness. Those are the feelings that dress inspires in me.

Probably a bright red Southern Belle dress. It was all ruffles and frills, a petticoat and of course the lingerie under it all had to match. How did it make me feel? So girly!

Donna, That sounds wonderful ! How did you end up in that and do you have pics ?

I once had a white silk and lace peignoir set that made me feel heavenly. Unfortunately, it was lost during one of my several purging experiences. I have always regretted throwing it away.

I had a red torsolette that I bough when I was around 13. It was one of the sets the came with a g string and stockings. That was probably the frilliest thing I have owned. Unfortunately, I think it went with the first purge.

Just stumbled upon this thread and had to reply.. For me it's the frillier the better! I have a collection of 6 or 7 ballet tutus that I just love to wear. I think my wife thinks I'm a little nuts but she knows it makes me happy and lets me wear them around the house pretty much whenever I want. It seems the older I get I want things that are more frilly and feminine. Ebay has really helped in my tutu search, there are several sellers offering them even in my size, 2X-3X at fairly reasonable prices, the only thing keeping me from buying more is finding room to keep them.

Thats a gorgeous pic sometimes_miss definitely a bride. be safe. Karrin

Carla, I like the lok especially the shoes, they look comfortable. be safe. Karrin

I have only one, a white nylon blouse with ruffles down the front, I loved the way I felt in it also the outline my bra made. Karrin

When I was young, I would wear my mom's red silk nighty. Recently I bought matching bra and panties that are just adorable and wicked sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    Kind of a toss up between the two dresses I have used in the past in my avatar pics. Either the white with purple trim or the all white one,
    this: Attachment 279481

I feel perfectly normal wearing these dresses. No thrills, no excitement, nothing like that at all.
    I have never really had anything frilly but I have been looking for a very overtly frilly dress lately, you seem to have the perfect outfit in the photo and your avatar, hopefully I can find something very similat here in the UK because I love them.

I would have to say a wedding dress was the most feminine, frilly item I ever wore. I'd love to own one, but I'm too practical (cheap) to buy something that I would never wear out.

I found a lace square dance dress added petticoats and rumba panties lots of lace and frills and wearing it really makes me feel cute, feminine, happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Freeman View Post
    I found a lace square dance dress added petticoats and rumba panties lots of lace and frills and wearing it really makes me feel cute, feminine, happy!
    Now that sounds so fun ! Any Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Robbiegirl View Post
    Now that sounds so fun ! Any Pics
    YesDSC_0034 (2).jpg

Couple more piccsP1060195 (2).jpgP1060892 (2).jpgP1050521.jpg

LUCKY ! So pretty and fun ! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Freeman View Post
    This one reminds me of the dress I sewed for my wife in 1996. She wore it in the Alabama State Convention.
    I had beaded the American flag and fireworks onto the net over-skirt.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 11-29-2017 at 12:46 AM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

On our wedding night my wife put me into a very frilly babydoll nightie.
    Very lacy.
    Very sheer.
    Very pink.

I felt like a million bucks!