Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What is the Frilliest Thing you have ever worn ? And how did it make you feel

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    Superb photos. I'm in the frills and lace camp, absolutely. Here are two my my frilliest items...love my wedding dress!

22393342294_bcf363e9d1_z.jpg
    Last edited by Isabella Ross; 12-05-2017 at 11:25 AM.

My mother had the most FEMININE, pretty pale blue full slip you could ever imagine. The slip had 6 tiers of lacy ruffles up from the hem and the prettiest lacy pattern on the cups.
    When she was young, my mom was a Babe, having such pretty clothes, dresses, skirts and of course Lingerie. By the time I was born she had given up on all her "Babe"
    attitudes.
    I remember sneaking into her dresser @ 5 to try on a lacy half slip (I thought that it just might fit me!--it did, sort of!) Anyway has time went on, she got fatter and totally unfeminine, disgusting in fact!
    SO I found that all of her pretty, Feminine, Pastel foundations she wore in the 40's, were now open for me to feel pretty in, in the 60's.
    Sorry about going on so long, but when I would let that Beautiful lacy full slip work it's way down my arms, down to my hips and caress my Lovely Blue Panty Girdle I would feel a wonderful, Girlish, exciting Thrill getting Girly bumps all over.

Years ago my dad and my aunt owned a house together to take care of my grandparents. I had the whole basement to myself. Well there was a closet space under the stairs and my aunt stored some of her old clothes down there. She and I at the time were about the same size. She had her old wedding dress down there and I tried it on and it fit. I enjoyed the feel of it. I also would wear some of her other clothes that were there at the time. I had photos from the neck down, but they were on my old female Facebook account. I wish I saved them somewhere else.

A few years after we were married I was putting clothes in the attic when I came across my wife's wedding dress. I was able to fit into it and I felt just like a bride. It was such a thrill to feel so feminine. I never even hinted that I had tried on her dress.

OMG Isabella!

Your so Cute (I know you must Know this) and Dress so very FEMININE, I envy you so----------------Your so PRETTY!

photo_2017-12-05_19-27-25.jpg

A new challenger approaches for my frilliest thing ever! I need to do a proper shoot in this at some point, but wearing it with my poofiest petticoat. Such a fun sissy dress!

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Mary S View Post
    This one reminds me of the dress I sewed for my wife in 1996. She wore it in the Alabama State Convention.
    I had beaded the American flag and fireworks onto the net over-skirt.
    Wow you are quite good sewing, do you do your own outfits too!

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    Attachment 285421
    Prolly this. I call it the Little Pink Riding Hood ensemble aka Pink Fog Generator lol.
    I just like the feminine feel and look with the ribbons and stockings.
    Last edited by Michaelasfun; 12-10-2017 at 04:53 PM.
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Freeman View Post
    Wow you are quite good sewing, do you do your own outfits too!
    Yes, on occasion, I will sew my own outfits.
    Presently working on a peasant blouse and pleated school skirt. Using my own patterns.
    All my sewing came to a halt when my 40+ year old sewing machine broke. Awaiting a part from Singer.

I liked my mother's 1938 Commercial grade Phalf better, but my sister got it and then later sold it because it was to big and heavy for her.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 12-11-2017 at 05:09 AM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I Love the pretty Feminine ruffles, so cute!

I have a French maid outfit...actually my wife and I have matching ones. A nice short petti and some ruffle-butt panties and it's ready to go. I feel plenty girly while wearing it (and especially lucky when my wife matches me).

And then the princess dresses. The first two were essentially store bought: one of the light blue Cinderella-variety, the other a yellow Belle-knock off. Not that I was trying to attempt the characters, I just thought they were so very pretty and...foofy, I guess. Paired with a proper five-hoop underskirt (and matching tiaras for the outfits) and voila: instant frills and femme. Of course I feel like a princess in either

But the crowning achievement so far came in the mail for my birthday next week, my first custom-made princessy dress!! All in blue, teal, and silver with lovely cap sleeves, and it fits absolutely perfect!! As for how it feels to wear it, I'll have to let you know after next week.
    In between the bright lights and the far, unlit unknown...

Joni, I Cant wait to see the pics !!!

Nice, Joni! Hope to see pics of all of these outfits!

a tutu under a rockabilly long skirt

Aspiring Member
    Petticoats! Probably the first thing I wore (definitely the first thing I remember), and still a favorite.

I wonder if younger CDs ever wear Petticoats ?

Watching Petticoat Juction sure made the hard to resist

dede.jpg

Adorable picture, Robbiegirl.
    "You are who you are, that's all right with me,
    But I am who I am, that's all I can be."
    -Trace Atkins, "Rough and Ready"
    ===========================================
    Just call me Kaylie

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    Robbie...you are gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by Isabella Ross View Post
    Robbie...you are gorgeous!