Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the Frilliest Thing you have ever worn ? And how did it make you feel

What is the Frilliest Thing you have ever worn ? And how did it make you feel

And can something be too frillly for you ?

For me it was my older sisters pink babydoll nightie from the late 60s. It even had silky bloomers with ruffles. LOL It felt amazing and so girly but was so frilly that I thought it was more comical than real.

I like feminine dresses and slips but there is aline at least for me

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I once hired, (but never took back.....naughty) a Cinderella dress from a fancy dress shop. Floor length with tierred frills all the way down, big puffy sleeves. It looked a lot better in the shop than it did on me and I wore it once. (this was about 1995ish and can't remember why I didn't take it back)
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    A GG friend gave me some VS panties lots of lace on them and quite pretty but to wear them ?? its not happening way too uncomfy.
    I do have a baby doll nightie but its not uber frilly.
    I know some of you have a thing for frilly because you say it makes you feel feminine and thats fine.
    I don't need frilly to feel that way.

Oh lord, just look in my vintage lingerie closet and pick something! I think my favorite is a double sheer nylon pink open robe with pintucks and a huge pussybow tie at the neck. Yeah, I'm a bit of sissy sometimes! Looks much better on my wife though.

Found a petticoat and dress to go with it. Felt fabulous, amazing, and lets just say I walked a bit more girlie in it.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Define, "Frilly", Robbie? I wore this to a DLV event in Vegas a few years ago. But, u may consider it more of a nightie than frilly?

dmrd14d194 (624x554).jpg

I feel great when I can be Sherry out in public. She's fearless, no matter what I'm wearing.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

The only thing I have that is frilly is my bra's and some matching panties. I like Lacey stuff. I do have one nightie that has lace on them. But that's as frilly I go.
    Part Time Girl

A lacey pink top! Not really into very frilly stuff! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I know some of you have a thing for frilly because you say it makes you feel feminine and thats fine.
    My early days dressing consisted of pilfering my mom's "special" lingerie drawer. It was filled with all manner of frilly feminine finery that I don't think she wore past child bearing years. Those first impressions hold strong and to this day I simply can't pass when I see a special item for sale on Ebay or Etsy! I just took delivery of a gorgeous pink Henson Kickernick pajama set in a rare size 40, so utlra fem! However, as I've matured and started figuring out where I fit on the gender continuum, I find my taste in feminine apparel to have matured as well to a more androgynous look. Still, there are days when I just want to get completely pinked out and be a sissy. Most likely part fetish and part reliving my childhood. Either way, it is what it is and sometimes frilly just makes me happy! I've quit trying to figure it out and just enjoy where I'm at in the moment!

I had a boyfriend who liked to buy me presents, and one of those was a pair of sky blue with yellow polka dot panties with a lacey fringe in a complementary off-white color. They were cute and kicky rather than sexy, and looked nice in the package. I modeled them to please him, but found that they were not very comfortable, bits sticking out every which way, and that's the only time I ever wore them. I'm pretty sure I gave them away in my last purge, which occurred almost ten years ago. The same fellow gave me some bangles and bracelets and earrings, too, and I still have them in my jewelry box, which was not purged.

Banned Read only
    Robbie,
    I think the frilliest item I've worn was my GFs babydoll nightie set, the baby blue one had so many layers , not the thing to wear when you want a good night's sleep . I also bought her a set in black, she caught me wearing that one, after that we shared them , I'm saying no more !!

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    At one point I actually owned two frilly little girl style dresses in adult sizes, one pink and one was a mint green.
    I loved them and felt all girly in them

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    I had a very lacy and frilly black teddy, it was HOT! But alas it was purged long ago when I thought purging would take the urge away. Purging only does one thing, it costs money!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

so sad so many frilly things got purged maybe they are waiting for us in sissy heaven LOL

Silver Member
    Oh wow, I guess the two peignoir sets I owned back in the early 60s. Very expensive and very feminine. Along the way I've had silk slips and beautiful nylon or satin slips. Matching lingerie sets of bra, panty, girdle, and slip in various colors.

Kind of a toss up between the two dresses I have used in the past in my avatar pics. Either the white with purple trim or the all white one,
    this: sat199-virginbride3.jpg

I feel perfectly normal wearing these dresses. No thrills, no excitement, nothing like that at all.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 07-09-2017 at 01:13 AM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I love full slips and satin nightgowns which are frilly. However, I have had my eye on a satin dress which require crinolines and cannot wait to get it.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I've seena few sissy dresses that are just too frilly. I guess the frilliest I get is this.

00009p.JPG
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Banned Read only
    [QUOTE=alwayshave;4120045]I love full slips and satin nightgowns which are frilly.

I have to agree with the full slips. In my collection of vintage full slips I have an assortment of different color slips that are double layered. From under the bust to the hem are two layers of very soft nylon. The top layer has lace at the hem. In addition to the usual white, black and beige I have them in red, pink, aqua, green and yellow. The feel of them is very very sensual. No matter if I wear any of them for bed time or day wear I wear a coordinating nylon panty. If it comes down to just plain frilly then it's a white full slip that has white tulle attached over the nylon skirt of the slip. It's terrific for poofing out a dress with a full skirt.

I think the brand I was wearing was Vanity Fair but not sure. What I am talking bout is a luscious pink peignoir set, robe and panties. It felt so great wearing it. It was very silky, semi see through and had a delicious amount of lace. Alas, I wore it so much it began to disintegrate and I eventually disposed of it. Haven't ever seen anything like it since.

Quote Originally Posted by BillieJoEllen View Post
    I think the brand I was wearing was Vanity Fair but not sure. What I am talking bout is a luscious pink peignoir set, robe and panties. It felt so great wearing it. It was very silky, semi see through and had a delicious amount of lace. Alas, I wore it so much it began to disintegrate and I eventually disposed of it. Haven't ever seen anything like it since.
    Billie Jo. May I suggest an Ebay search for "vintage peignoir". But don't say I didn't warn you!!

Wow Carla #18 that's a brilliant dress, IMHO nothing can be too pink or frilly, I loved the two avatar pics from sometimes_miss #16 as well.

My frilliest thing is a pink lolita cosplay dress that I wore to a fancy dress party before my wife found out I crossdress, I still have it it's gorgeous.
    Last edited by Aemilie; 07-11-2017 at 07:08 AM. Reason: forgot to say who I was replying to.

Not too much frilly for me, some weighty slips and a petticoat for some A line skirts. Brenda

I would probably be into "frilly" more than I am now IF I could find things in my size. With a 52-inch chest, my options are very limited. Having said that, the frilliest thing I own and wear on a semi-regular basis is a Tosca peignoir set. The gown has little form... sort of like a loose fitting tube with spaghettis straps at the top with a sheer overlay layer. The robe has about double the amount of sheer chiffon as one would think necessary and of course, tons of lace. The whole set is in wedding white. To top it off, I sometimes add some white lacy panties and maybe even some white lace thightops. I'd be all set if I could find some frilly white slippers to complete the outfit!

Lacy PJs

PS. Someone mentioned searching Ebay for vintage lingerie. True, that is a source but be prepared to pay dearly. I've seen sets similar to the one I have go for well over $150.

I have a number of tutus that are quite frilly. Nothing can quite compare to the sensation of a tutu skirt again your nylon-covered thighs as you twirl and leap. I also have a gothic lolita dress with tons of lace and ribbons and a giant skirt that with the right petticoats sticks out a foot in all directions. It's all in black though, so some might not think it frilly, but it is ultra-girly.