Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the Frilliest Thing you have ever worn ? And how did it make you feel

Quote Originally Posted by JamieG View Post
    I have a number of tutus that are quite frilly.
    If I were tiny & petite, ballet costumes would certainly be a part of my wardrobe. Nothing is more feminine to me than the petite ballet dancer in a satin basic with a full, classic tutu. But Mother Nature has pretty much ruled that one out for this large frame.

Lacy PJs

Silver Member
    Frilly tutu with very frilly panties. Yum!

Sometimesmiss, that wedding dress is gorgeous!

A lace teddy. Second would have to be lace pantys.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

A dress I have from most likely from the 50's has the petty coats I just love it.
    Angie

Being hyper sensitive, too frilly is not so good!
    I love my lace back panties to death, but could never be comfortable in silk, satin and lace, the frills just don't fit with me!

I guess that I'm mainly a Cotton girl (Cuddly Cotton)

Stacy
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

A snap crotch teddy with ruffles. It was in my girlfriend's basket of lingerie! It was very exciting to wear but I wish it were my size.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Quote Originally Posted by Ressie View Post
    ...but I wish it were my size.
    Ressie, don't we all feel that way at one time or another? I would guess that most teddies aren't long enough for the average height male. If it was long enough, it would probably be way too full everywhere else.

I often thought an interesting thread might be, "What would you buy/wear "IF" you could get it in your size?"

Lacy PJs

Well I would try on a Tutu, tights and slippers given the opportunity ! It was fun when I was young !

I have got a really sissy baby doll in black lace, which I have donned in response to this thread.

I don't need a bra with it, and my boobs are caressed in soft & sexy lace cups. I feel so soft and vulnerable.

Would have to say my Poodle Skirt outfit with a couple petticoats under it, but I'm aiming to get a bigger petticoat soon. One of the petticoats I wear under it now, was gifted to me by a friend!

The only frilly item I can recall wearing was a pair of pink lacy, frilly panties my wife got me for my birthday a few years ago. Think she might've ordered them from Janet's Closet. I loved wearing them but don't know what happened to them, they disappeared some time ago.

Wedding Dress !!!
    I felt like an absolute Princess.
    Lace and Smiles,
    Lisa!

I had a roomie once who was Snow White one Halloween. One day, when nobody was home, I took it out of the bag and stepped into it and it zipped up no problem. It fit perfectly. I felt like such a princess!

Gift-surprises from my wife include: frilly/lacey camisole, panties, full and half slips, petti-panties, underwire bra, sheer, lacey black nightie with matching sheer panties and lacey top gartered nylon stockings. A feel fabulous. Not many frilly tops, skirts, dresses, etc. being frilly underneath is good enough. (smile)

My maid's outfit, with petticoats, apron, and lace headband. How does it make me feel? Aroused. I still want a sissy dress, or a Lolita dress, preferably one with a sailor dress theme.

Probably the black lace baby doll lingerie I wore once upon a time many years ago.

Pink baby doll nighty. Felt awesome!

I wore a muted pink strapless quinceaƱera dress / ball gown with a massive six hoop skirt underneath. The top and bottom of the bodice was embellished with pink / white roses. Other flowers were scattered throughout the dress. It also came with a matching purse and shawl. It was too small so I told the SA I would see if I could get it out of my head over the next month while she contacted her seamstress friend (she has done some amazing work on many of my dresses (especially adding a corset)) to see if it could be enlarged to my size and if a larger shawl could be constructed to fit my big man arms. Once I found out it was possible, I purchased the dress. With no timeline to finish the alterations, I will not get it back until later next month but both ladies want me to wear it to the park for a photo shoot. I do have some pictures of it but, unfortunately, I am in them.

Aspiring Member
    I have several fifties dresses and have huge frothy petticoats to go with them in black, red and white. I got the dresses and the petticoats from a shop in Edinburgh that has now closed.

Quote Originally Posted by susan54 View Post
    I have several fifties dresses and have huge frothy petticoats to go with them in black, red and white. I got the dresses and the petticoats from a shop in Edinburgh that has now closed.
    I would love to have some cute petticoats but don't they take up tons of room ?

I love my Schoolgirl outfit but also love wearing my mini dress

Platinum Member
    Hi Robbie, I have a number of frilly blouses and Lingerie that I have had for a long time......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by valerie anne View Post
    ...I feel so soft and vulnerable.
    Interesting... I often feel that way when I dress as well, especially in baby doll pajamas. It is a neat feeling for the most part probably because I'm sharing a special secret with my wife. I can relate to how you might feel that way.

Lacy PJs