Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is the Frilliest Thing you have ever worn ? And how did it make you feel

So sorry, didn't find something frilly!

Presently I have nothing in my stash that I would consider 'Frilly' I do have 3 tops that are very sheer and you can see everything under them. Haven't yet found the right thing to wear under them. They were given to me by Dark AnGGel.
    Now a few times I have worn some 100 yard Crinolines that I had sew for my wife and younger daughter. but that was before I installed and tightened up the waist Elastic. I put a draw string in the waist band so I could pull the elastic through.

A 100 yard Crinoline has three outer tiered, 3 inner tiers, and a half 'full circle' slip. The outer edge of each tier is either given a hankie rolled edge or is pipped. (That is 100 yards of pipping) My machine allows me to cut my own strips of cloth, usually scraps from the skirt material that are feed into the pipping foot.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Haha I'll have to pass on this one. I don't fancy frilly things. I like sleek, smooth, soft, sometimes shiny, and above all, simple things. Actually I like to wear what I like to see or touch on girls.

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    I have a French Maid's outfit.....that's VERY frilly. I also have a pair of black ruched panties that are extremely frilly. For me, there is nothing that could possibly be TOO frilly.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

Wedding dress with full pettycoat and vintage 1950's and 1960's era layered night gowns. Just another wave of past purges I cry over every day now....

When I was younger, my boyfriends would buy sexy negligees for me to get me in the mood. It worked. When I slipped on a sheer babydoll , I would be up for almost any thing he wanted to do.

Probably this all-lace mini-dress, with a silky black slip under it, and patterned nylons. I liked how it looked on me. I've worn it out for dinner and for dancing on several occasions, and also have a red version of the same dress.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by cdtraveler View Post
    Wedding dress with full pettycoat and vintage 1950's and 1960's era layered night gowns. Just another wave of past purges I cry over every day now....
    We really need a Safe house for all the purged items ! Seriously ! No more hurting dresses and lingerie !

I have a couple pair of panties, lace rear with a seam up the rear to divide the checks. Bright pink and a soft powder pink.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    I need something "Frilly" to add to my closet. I have some nightgowns and such but nothing that would fit into this thread category.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

I have a white, lacy babydoll nightie with a sheer cover-up and thong -- although, at my age, I can't really wear the thong properly!

I'm not really into frilly.

I own a lot of the clothes mentioned above, but I don't really consider them frilly.

Here's something that I consider frilly:

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...Something-quot

and I would love to be that frilly.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 08-05-2017 at 08:49 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

"Frilly"?...I'd have to say a babydoll nightie my wife gave me shortly after we got married. It had huge lace and chiffon butter-fly sleeves, a high Victorian collar that was also chiffon but edged in a 2" lace cuff, 2" lace hem around the bottom (that almost covered my rear) and matching pantie-cover that was similarly laced at the waist and leg openings. Thats what I think of for "frilly". Feminine?...my wedding dress...

I think frilly can also be linked to pretty I have got a short sleeved black blouse with a lace fringe under and slightly below the hem as well as the same lace at the back of my neck, frilly? yes in its detail, pretty? very and I enjoy wearing it on those warm days.

Aspiring Member
    I have a few pairs of ruffle panties, but otherwise I'm not much into frilly. Love lace though.

I've noticed a bit of a trend here in that many of the items described as "frilly" are either lingerie items such as slips or panties or sleepwear as in long gowns and baby doll nighties. Sadly half of this equation seems to be going away as frilly sleepwear is rapidly becoming a thing of the past. Even in the lingerie category, cotton knits are making inroads to the point where satin, nylon, lace and other embellishments are slowly but surely disappearing.

It's a sad day in the neighborhood...

Lacy PJs

I love frillies ! I started dressing when I used to plead with my GF to wear black stockings in the bedroom. She would always say "You wear them". One day I said that I would but they wouldn't fit me. The next weekend, she presented me with a Victoria's secret bag with super sexy basque, panties and stockings. I was so turned on but was not allowed to do anything until she put makeup on my. She later bought me heels and a wig and we both wore the laciest silkiest lingerie that she could find - matching of course !

a thong black

It could argued be that everything I wear for CDing is frilly to the max. Rococo on steroids...er...estrogen! How does it make me feel? Like a total fairy. It's delicious.

I wear so many frilly things that it's hard to pick just one. However I always feel so wonderful in frilly things, I feel like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona123 View Post
    Sometimesmiss, that wedding dress is gorgeous!
    I completely agree, Sometimesmiss, that wedding dress is gorgeous!

Silver Member
    I hope you married that gal, Caitlyn!!!

How did it feel? as flirty as a filly in a field of clover.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I have a blouse with a lot of frills....I love the cuffs ...it looks great with a jacket or waistcoat
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rhumba panties. I haven't worn them for a long time... maybe a little silly?