Thread: whats the name of the Magazine that showed

Banned Spammer

Question whats the name of the Magazine that showed

A few photos of what a male looks like as they transition?

Veins are not as visible, muscles lost,subcutaneous fat,fat distribution, hips,breast and buttuck development, skin softening and possibly thinning body hair.

Was it transformation, tg now,crosstalk,aegis,centurion are some other magazine are ezine?
    Last edited by dynastycarol; 07-19-2017 at 01:22 AM.

A quick google of "M to F transformation magazines" brings up more results than I knew existed, can you find the magazine you're after if you try that?.

What Aemille said try an Internet search. I never knew there where that many either wow. Lots of reading, does this mean there research being done in this field?

Haha Jaylyn, yeah I think some of those magazines are definitely for Koff "research"!