Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My wife lays down the law

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    "What I found out after I started carrying nice purses is that it's THE most frequent conversation starter of anything I wear."

Yea, if you are a man carrying a purse, it's bound to be a conversation starter. It won't matter if it's a $16 purse or a $600 purse.
    True... But I also believe it would probably be a somewhat different conversation, at least partly depending on that price tag.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    When my wife wants me to dress, she lays out what she wants me to wear, even to the point of choosing the bra and garter belt or girdle.
    This happens about 2-3 times a week.
    Sometimes she has me dress in the morning and then I know she’ll have one of her friends over for a visit. I’ll serve coffee or tea, usually dressed as a maid.
    I pass, thanks to my wife. She does the final touches on the makeup and even buys it for me.
    I never borrow any of her makeup or skirts and blouses although she borrows from me.
    We go to thrift stores together and have a good time buying tons of stuff for jest a coupe of dollars.
    Goodwill has ½ price days and we get there when the doors open.
    You’re lucky to have a supportive wife. My wife really likes to dress me up and I like it too.
    Have fun and stay safe.