Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Felt the breeze

Felt the breeze

This past week I ordered a couple of new sundresses. They arrived and for the first time in my life I ventured outside in my backyard with them on. The cool breeze of the evening felt amazing. For once everything seemed right to me.

Tracy

Isn't it just wonderful when the breeze blows up the skirt/dress? Sigh! : ) Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I had the same feeling the first time I stepped out of the door, it was almost a 'one small step' moment. Great isn't it.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Tracy,
    LOVE that feeling.

Was out yesterday in my backyard as a weather front was moving through. Very High winds.
    I wanted to see if it could blow my wig off. (nope)

Hugs, Connie Marie
    See my favorite lovely ladies at https://www.flickr.com/photos/64988357@N03/favorites/

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

Platinum Member
    I love summer sun dress with a big sweep at the skirt. I always wear a slip under any dress. I find it very sensual to wear a nylon slip over a nylon panty. Western Washington gets very cool in the evening...down into the fifties many times in the summer nights. It's really great to take a stroll in the evening with the breeze playing with the skirt of my dress and slip. I also always wear a pair of garter nylon held up with a white or black garter girdle.

I love it when a breeze hits my skirt or dress. So nice and we have a breeze here most of the time. I love my sun dress, it is so nice and light. feels good when on.
    Part Time Girl

And many more firsts to come when venturing outside en-femme. The breeze is just one thing with dresses and skirts that's why I wear them, the more swish as I walk the better it's just the feeling of freedom to me. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones with my own long hair, the breeze blowing both top and bottom.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Untitled
    I just love the feel of soft rain on my legs and feet
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Ah when I was in Vegas last march, I was coming back from a makeover and looking good,.When I was coming down an outside escalator, My skirt came up from and updraft of air. LOL all the way up exposing my panties. A man was down at the bottom photographing and I am sure he got a good picture. But I put the skirt down as fast as could. LOL Wow what a rush that was. I think he was there just waiting for that. So I think he got a good shot. Glad I was tucked good.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Read only
    I read a story once and the main character said he felt what he called a "secrete wind" when wearing a skirt or dress that men don't normally feel.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Breeze under dress? Check! I've done that one----

IMG_6073 (6) (401x640).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Maybe for now I'll have to stand in front of a fan to feel the breeze! Haha 😂

I guess we all love to feel that breeze on our legs n up under the skirts. I even enjoy standing in front of a vent in the floor wearing my pantyhose. A breeze blowing up a skirt has to be ten times more awesome than a vent. Maybe one day I'll feel the whole of it outside. My back porch doesn't count .... Lol

Nothing better being outside feeling the cool breeze moving your skirt, and touching your nylon covered legs. Every time feels like the first.

Last time I felt a breeze under my skirt it was not the wind outside! LoL

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Roberta, Secret wind? sounds like something else LOL or am I missing the point?

Platinum Member
    Hi Tracy , That is just another one of the joys of dressing......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Congrats on taking tentative steps into the "unknown" Tracy. Keep going and keep enjoying.

Karen

The feel of wearing a skirt or dress and having the breeze caress ones legs is very special.

Last week, my loveable wife surprised me with a beautiful blue summer dress. I dropped what I was doing and started to put it on, but chose to slow down and go the whole nine yards...starting with hose. We agreed, it fit, felt and looked great. She suggested going for a ride. We went to a near by park and walked. The second I got out of the car and felt the breeze, ahhhhh ..made my day. I asked her if she felt the same feelings, she said, "not really". She's like many other women who have pretty much stopped wearing hose and skirts. She wears a little make up, but helps me with mine. We're both happy.

About three or four years ago there was a heat wave in Ohio, and I was going to a club on an evening where it was still 85 degrees at ten o' clock p.m. I wore a summer sandals and bare legs, a flouncy full-skirted summer dress with bare shoulders, and only a thong and a set of small breast forms glued directly to my skin under the dress. In order to clear the stale, hot, humid air out of the car's cabin I drove the first couple of minutes with the fan on high, and all of the vents open to fresh air. The blast of air which blew up under my skirt made me feel absolutely about as feminine in that moment as anything I've ever experienced.

There certainly is something so very special about skirts and the breeze on my legs. Things like this, for me any way seem to give me a different feeling of freedom.
    One shop I was a regular in both of the Sa's seemed to take a special interest in me when I went in fussed around me to make my visit special each time, sadly they have moved on but I am getting to know the new lady in there.

Quote Originally Posted by IwishIwasTracy View Post
    This past week I ordered a couple of new sundresses. They arrived and for the first time in my life I ventured outside in my backyard with them on. The cool breeze of the evening felt amazing. For once everything seemed right to me.

Tracy
    Absolutely. Nothing brings out the girl in me like a pretty skirt.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbi46 View Post
    Roberta, Secret wind? sounds like something else LOL or am I missing the point?
    The secret wind, was what the main character in the story called the feeling of wind blowing up his skirt. It's something that most men never feel, and something that most women don't talk about.

Everything was right, you were being who you are

Feeling the breeze rush under your skirt is one of the first really great sensations of being dressed as a woman. The other great moments occur when you put on a wig and have the wind blow through your hair. The feeling of having it press against the side of your face is awesome.