Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Felt the breeze

Also for those that can't go out in a skirt and feel the breeze I recommen getting a KILT AND EXPERIENCE THE BREEZE all while claiming that this what "men wear".

I wear mostly jeans and pants these days but it is still nice to get out on a warm summers night and feel the breeze. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I agree - feeling that breath of air sneaking up under my skirt is a positively luscious feeling.
    Still - I have to smile and shake my head when I realize that if I'm wearing loose fitting shorts (the fashion for men these days), the same breeze is nothing special. It's just a breeze.

It does not only feel right!

It is right, embrace it!

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Hands down, one of my favorite feelings in the world!

Banned Read only
    Tracy,
    It is a wonderful feeling , not the same as wearing male shorts , the feel of a lightweight material gently brushing your legs , the occasional mischievous breeze that wants to lift the hem higher, showing stocking tops .

The limit is when going out socially and the temperature has dropped, the first step out the car door and the icy blast between your legs can hardly be called thrilling, more like chilling !!
    Last edited by Teresa; 10-01-2017 at 12:52 AM.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    It is an absolute fact (with absolutely no doubt) that that is one of the most amazing feelings ever!

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Well done for your step forward. Sometimes the little things can mean so much, the breeze on our legs, the tightness of a bra across the chest, the tickle of hair on an exposed shoulder...the click of a heel on the floor, I could go on!!
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I have to agree with most posts here, a breeze when wearing a sundress is one of the most amazing things I have ever felt. Second only to feeling my wig lightly caressing my bare shoulders. Sigh... Thank you so much for sharing, it brought back so may fond memories.

I haven't had the courage to go outside in a dress or skirt, but I loved the open feeling the first time I put on a dress inside.

As Fall starts to set in, I am hoping that I get a chance to go outside in a skirt with tights on and feel the cool breeze that way. I am in no way passable and that is OK with me, I just love the clothes.

Tracy

Teresa
    Its called brass monkeys not chilling.
    Autumn and winter to follow I found some 50 denier tights and they are lovely for the cold days but no good for feeling the breeze!

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Awsome sauce!

Banned Read only
    Bobbi,
    I remember the first time out I was wearing the ballgown on my profile page and needed to slip the 4" heels on in the car , it was well below freezing and it took me ten minutes to get the buckles done up, brass monkeys was an understatement. Most parts of me hung out the car door at some point , I was cursing those buckles, I had numb fingers and most other parts !!

Winter is on the way, breeze feeling is on the way out so soon it will be slacks or long skirts and thick tights those halcyon days of chiffon blouses and satin skirts will all have to wait now for the spring.

I am fortunate enough to live out in the country. If I really want to feel the breeze I can go outside wearing nothing at all. I can also assure you that the breeze feels exactly the same whether wearing a dress or a night shirt. The state of mind might be different, but the feel of the breeze is the same.

Dressing out of doors is a wonderful experience. A breeze does make things feel very different, in a very good way.

It is a wonderful feeling.

Ah yes how well I still remember my very first time outdoors. I must have been about 15 and all I did that first time was walk along the side alley entrance of our home late at night. So good to be out in that breeze, the openness of it, the vulnerability, exhilarating. Felt so good I had to do it again, but this time I wanted to be away from home and in a more public area though at a time when few people were around. The perfect spot was a commuter train station not far from my home that was deserted at night. I packed my skirt in a bag, found an area on a hill below the train trestle to change, and walked around in my skirt. Wonderful. The breeze under the skirt is a rite of passage for many us. It's compelling. Demanding us to leave the privacy and safety of being indoors where no one can see and venture out to know that feeling that can only come outdoors.

Reading your thread just sent shivers threw my body, when I take a drive I usally try to build up the courage to gas the car. What an amazing feeling when I get out of the car and the breeze from under the car blowing up the dress. WOW! What a feeling I just cant describe it, but I know what your talking about.