Thread: Any suggestions?

Any suggestions?

It's been months since I dressed. My DADT required that I stop shaving my legs for shorts weather, and I just haven't been motivated. Plus, with the school year over certain schedules have changed and I barely get 30 minutes by myself, let alone 6 hours.

I miss getting my girl on!

Any suggestions for how I can express and enjoy my femme under these conditions?

Thanks ladies!

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Those are some tough questions, I'm not sure what the best answer is.
    If you have good communication with the wife see if there is a way you can discuss a mutual time a couple of times
    a month you can dress.

For one, your a grown man? How can she stop you from shaving your legs? How she gonna stop you from wearing panties or thigh highs? My dadt wife found out and made some threats i flat out told her for one im not going anywhere, and, this is me. I respect her enough to not do it in front of her but she cant stop me from the little things like shaving and underdressing.
    Linda.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I'm with Lindajane on this. Do you dictate what she shaves and wear? I'm sure you don't, so why should she have this control over you? If you are unsatisfied with the situation, it's your own fault for agreeing with an unrealistic one sided agreement. Just my 2 cents.

I'm sure there are many good reasons for Allison to respect her wife's wishes, including maintaining family harmony.

I think Leigh really had your best option. Talk to her. Maybe you can trade her a spa day for her taking the kids and giving you some Allison time another day?

I agree with Micki and Leigh on this. My wife and I are totally in love with each other and while she knows I dress, she doesn't approve. I have worked out time when I can dress and she doesn't bother me. Her biggest fear is me having a heart attack while dressed (I'm 70+ years old) and having to deal with that.
    Victoria
    By the grace of God, I am what I am.

Gold Member
    Why not Under dress; I do every day. At lease Panties and maybe a Bra would
    give you some sense of dressing. Look at the Average GG walking down the Street.
    She most likely i wearing a Bra and panties, Jeans or shorts, and a top.
    So you can try to do some of the same; Like i said, I do all the time.
    Rader

Alison that's a tough one, not easily solved unless you and your wife have an open talk about your needs and hers. Keep the lines of communication open or suffer something you and your wife probably do not want. You both need to keep a cool head and be honest with each other. I call them heart to heart talks with a dash of love thrown in. No demands on either side just express your desires and hers about the situation.

Thanks for the feedback everyone!
    Leigh, Micki, VA, Jaylyn (beautiful name!), I think you're right that I should let my wife know that this is weighing on me.

Linda and Majella (also a beautiful name!), of course I can do whatever I want, but there are consequences to others (specifically wife and children) that don't deserve the ridicule and unwanted attention that comes with me coming out. Also, I didn't realize until a couple years ago that there was a girl in me that wanted some freedom, so being fairly new to this I don't see the need to rush a decision that can't be reversed. My family would definitely notice shaved legs and comment on them. Since I'm not ready to share my secret with the world, what other excuse for shaved legs is there?

Rader, I like your idea and before I read your response I ordered some thongs and boyshort briefs!! Can't wait until they come in the mail!

Thanks again ladies!

Silver Member
    In full exterior boy mode, I'm always fully under dressed, bra included with small forms. I wear an oversized shirt to lessen the boobies' appearance. Trousers hide my thigh highs. BTW, buy your undies as a guy, not on line.Its easy to do.

Alison, like you I chose not to shave my legs during shorts weather. While my wife has never forbidden me, I respect and love her and do not want to cause her stress. She returns that love and respect by accepting this part of me. While I do not dress completely during the summer months, I get by with wearing panties to bed. My wife knows and over the years as actually one to enjoy me in panties at night ��