Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are women's clothes softer?

It mostly depends on the material! I do know my men's cotton briefs are NOT as comfortable as my women's cotton briefs! My men's denim jeans are heavier and with less stretch than my women's denim jeans! Tee shirts are much the same if made of cotton! My wife used to complain about scratchy lace also Lexi, especially on night gowns! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Its times like this I wish I were a woman, so I could wear these types of clothes all the time and not just a few hours each day. Keep in mind this does not mean I am going to be a transgender girl though and have zero intentions on ever becoming women. And as for the "feel good" factor, these clothes do make me feel more relaxed, happy, and even more feminine. I don't get any good feelings from wearing male clothes. I constantly think women are very lucky to be women just because of the fact that they get to wear such great clothes.

Doc, I agree, in that the stretchy,tight undergarments of women, like girdles,corsets, bras, high heels, can be very uncomfortable, and hot, yet so sexy!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Melanie Anne, It is ironic, that womens shoes, and shorts, dresses, tops allow more skin to be seen, but we men , can go out with no shirt on!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Sometimes Miss. I agree about thongs. i would never wear one. Too much of a wedgie, uncomfortable. i only wear full cut panties or panty girdles.

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    They are soft and have so much color. That is a part of the reason I love wearing them.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Thank u, Alice. I think most here r confusing the word, "soft", with the word, "smooth". Synthetics r smooth and slide over your body. But, if u perspire, they stick like latex! Which promotes more sweating and stinking. NOT comfortable!
    While cotton still slides over your body when u sweat and breathes. So, u cool off and dry off at the same time.

Krisi, I only buy 100% cotton men's things. On hot days like today, they beat the heck out of my most comfy women's synthetic things!

100% cotton shirts often feel stiff and smooth when new. But, after one washing they become softer, while still remaining smooth. Even smooth cotton shirts breathe and won't stick when I perspire!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

IMO generally yes a lot softer. I particularly find panties a lot softer than manes underpants. Which when you think about it is illogical underpants should be soft and gentle.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Recently started to wear womens elasticated trousers, lovely soft light stretchty material and so much less bulk.

Yes they are and I love it! Love to feel delicate and sexy!

Aspiring Member
    Yes ! I couldn't agree more, women's clothing tends to be way softer and smoother in touch. I use the analogy : men's clothing feels like wearing a burlap sack, on the other hand women's clothing feels like wearing the smoothest silk and the most luxurious fabric on the planet.

In fact, other than style, that is how I base my purchase on women's clothes. I touch the article of clothing and if it feels soft and smooth, it is "add to cart" time.