I love wearing women's clothes and crossdressing for 2 reasons.... I like to make myself up to look like a hot and sexy woman. The other reason is, a lot of the women's clothes I wear feel so soft. The softness I love especially. Panty, camisole, slip dresses, they all feel very soft. And now today I received a white Satin Blouse which is made of the same material. Leaves me wondering what else is made of the same material. Now I now that there are probably a couple articles of men's clothing that is made of the same stuff, but I doubt I have ever wore it. I've been in love with this great feeling when I wore my Princess Peach outfit for the first time, the bottom part of the dress feeling this way.
Now my question is, are women's clothes softer than men's? I felt pretty sure before that they are, but after receiving my new dress today, I am now more than ever convinced that they are. Also while we're on the subject another question.... Do women like softer clothes than men? I'd have to say yes absolutely. If this is the case, and if liking softer feeling clothes makes me more of a woman, then I'm not ashamed or embarrassed. I'm just sorry I didn't discover these types of clothes earlier in life. But unfortunately unlike a lot of others on these forums, I got a later start on CDing.