Thread: Good Day

Good Day

Last week went shopping with the wife for women's exercise shorts and tops for both of us. We both got tops but I could not find any running shorts. we like to shop the stores like Goodwill for clothing. Good clothes for very little money. Anyway I found a above the knee light weight skirt that I could use on the treadmill but wife said that was crossing the line.

Yesterday went shopping with the wife wearing women's tennis shoes, trouser socks, Lee's skinny jeans (love how they stretch), and panties. Again did not find any running shorts but the skirt was still there. Wife said if I really wanted it, go ahead and get it. And I did.

I guess this sounds a little lame, but it exciting to me to get my first skirt and it was a good day for me. Some days she is does not like it at all, but most she seems OK with it. Panityhose is next, but I'll wait awhile before asking for them. As others here have said better to take it slow and let her adjust.

Tracy Ann, does not sound lame to me. We need to take advantage every opportunity to dress no matter the mode.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

My wife and I also love to shop in the thrift stores. She will find something for me and hold it up against me to see how it would look and other times she says, you better try this on before we buy it. It doesn't matter if its a dress or skirt or top, I will try it on and walk out of the dressing room for her to see. She likes for me to wear long maxi dresses, she says they give me a nice figure. I have to agree they do look good on me. I also have some short dresses and many skirts with nice tops to go with them that she has bought me or we have bought together while shopping. She is the best.

Reality Check
    My wife and I sometimes shop in second hand stores and there can be good bargains. The problem is, trying things on before I buy doesn't work for me because I don't being my boobs and butt padding with me. Krisi's figure is very different from Homer's. Second hand stores don't give refunds so if I buy something and it doesn't fit, I've thrown money away.

Retail stores will take returns and give refunds so in the long run, these are usually better for me. And of course, the selection is better.

My wife can look at an item and tell if it will fit or not most of the time. Have not got to boobs yet, so that's not a problem. That would be crossing the line (at lest for now). We go on the weekends and Goodwill in Jackson has 99 cent day on the color tag for the week. So if something does not fit, no big loss.

Banned Read only
    Tracy Ann,
    It's good to know some members can shop with their wives even if they tend to dictate what you can or can't buy.

Have you tried doing it alone ? My wife has never accompanied me so it's been a bit of a learning curve but now I prefer it that way. Thinking outfits through getting comments from SAs and having fun with them wouldn't happen if my wife was with me . I now have my own style, because I know what works on my figure. For the first time I wish I had natural breasts with a nice cleavage because I saw a lovely dress which could only be worn with the right equipment !

Most of my things come from charity shops, OK I now try on but all have a refund policy, I find it unfair to ask because they charge so little for the items, and the return paperwork is time consuming .
    Last edited by Teresa; 07-11-2017 at 10:07 AM.

Hi Teresa.

Good advice, but she wants to control the buying and set the limits right now. I got a night gown off eBay a few weeks ago without her knowing. She got to the mail before i did and handed me the package with a frown and asked had I bought clothes?

I'm not complaining, just glad I can wear what I have at home. She is a lot more supportive this time around. But she sets the limits. Slowly the limits are expanding and she is happy. And that makes me very happy.

Would love to dress fully and shop or go to dinner, but not sure I want to take it public in the bible belt.

Not at all lame. Is appears that your wife's comfort level is increasing. That's a good thing. Well done!

I've found items like tank tops and running shorts,(love them for just lounging and day wear) at the local dollar stores. Great for home wear and inexpensive.

Banned Read only
    Tracy,
    It's a lovely experience having a meal when dressed , last time the dining room was full for breakfast no one batted an eyelid !

Like you said take it slow but it sounds like she is adjusting just fine! Best wishes Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Silver Member
    My wife is very conservative in her dress. Unlike when I met her. anyway we get along and she is great at picking out things for her and myself. Going through the racks she can spot fabric and color that would work for her and things that would work for me. Sometime more fem than I would pick out.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Tracy,
    It's a lovely experience having a meal when dressed , last time the dining room was full for breakfast no one batted an eyelid !
    Wow Teresa, I'm green with envy! I do not have the courage or the clothes for an outing. You go Girl!

Tracy Ann...not a good day, but a great day....several positive things occurred. She's coming around. It took my wife some time to digest things neither of us understand and now is OK and helpful. Go slowly. It'll work out...be honest with her..it will pay dividends. Best.

Quote Originally Posted by NancySue View Post
    Tracy Ann...not a good day, but a great day....several positive things occurred. She's coming around. It took my wife some time to digest things neither of us understand and now is OK and helpful. Go slowly. It'll work out...be honest with her..it will pay dividends. Best.
    Hi NancySue, it just got better!! A couple a days back I asked if she had any pantyhose from a few years ago that I used to wear. She got upset and asked why I wanted them. I asked back (not smart) why she wears them. She said because they make her legs look better. I said because they fell good. Not to get her any more upset, that was the end of conversation.

Today she said look in her drawer and get what I wanted, but to be sure not to take them all. WOW what a turn around that was. I took a few not wanting to be greedy. Now the door is open I guess I can buy some more later.