Thread: Do any of you gals do any types of yoga presenting female?

Indian CD Goddess IT..... steffanie's Avatar

Do any of you gals do any types of yoga presenting female?

I am interested in doing more sports and exercise when I am presenting as female. I already run on a weekly basis in this manner. But I would really like to do yoga (to get in better shape physically and mentally) when I present female. I also plan on starting to play golf in full female presentation. So I am just curious how many of you gals do this and what is the overall reaction of folks that participate along side of you?

Thanks so much.
    Stef

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    There are some golfing types here that golf enfemme.
    One is a cheerleader for a woman's soft ball team.
    I do Tia Chi in both modes but I do it at home mostly.
    I did join a group of senior adults that had a Tia Chi group at a local park and I went in girl mode.
    Funny side line one of the older gentlemen came up to the group of ladies I was chatting with and he asked me to take a walk with him so I did.
    The ladies said "watch him honey he will try to grab your bottom".
    He told me how pretty I was and I thanked him and gave him a hug and told him I was not an actual girl.
    He said Oh I know but I'm walking and talking with the prettiest girl here LOLOL
    Even old people have a sense of humor and acceptance.
    I have been out to the park on Sundays just to do Tia Chi and hang out with them 5 or 6 times.

I teach Yoga and practice with another group. I wear girls leggings and Femme tops. It would be extremely difficult to practice intermediate Yoga with breast forms. If you are truly practicing yoga, it does take a lot of concentration. So if you were totally comfortable en Femme it would be fun. Practicing yoga and being graceful and fluid, that alone gives me an incredible feminine feeling.
    Lace and Smiles and Namaste!
    Lisa!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Doing Tia Chi with forms is not bad I do wear my small ones when doing so.
    Yoga is a bit different so forms may get in the way personally I wouldn't bother with forms doing yoga.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Roberts View Post
    I teach Yoga and practice with another group. I wear girls leggings and Femme tops. It would be extremely difficult to practice intermediate Yoga with breast forms. If you are truly practicing yoga, it does take a lot of concentration. So if you were totally comfortable en Femme it would be fun. Practicing yoga and being graceful and fluid, that alone gives me an incredible feminine feeling.
    Lace and Smiles and Namaste!
    Lisa!
    I've been doing yoga for about 10 years now.

For the last several years I've gotten pedicures (with color) pretty regularly and I've been going to my regular yoga classes with my toes painted and my feet exposed. In that time I've only gotten 1 unsolicited comment from a GG. she wanted to know if I went to a salon or did my nails myself. She wanted to talk her husband into going for the spa pedicure because his feet were very painful. I've practiced right next to GGs who claimed not to notice that my nails were painted. I've discussed my painted toes with many GGs, and even had a friendly "competition" with a couple of my GG yoga instructors where we tried to match colors.

In the past year I've started going to my yoga classes as a boy in leggings. I now have about half a dozen colorful pair of yoga leggings, capris or crop pants. I've gotten some wonderful comments from my yoga instructors and friendly conversations from some other GGs. My experience was so affirming that I've been wearing girl's athletic tanks or racerback tops in addition to my leggings.

I've never have a bad experience. I've had some strange looks, but more like, "I want those leggings" than "What kind of a nut job are you." One of my instructors even told me that she liked my floral crop pants so much that she would steal them from me if she could. Another time she remarked after class that we were wearing the same top (a purple racerback top). I told her that she looked much better in it than I did.

One Halloween there was a costume contest and I wore my Hooters' uniform to class. I even wore homemade foam forms with it. BTW, I won the costume contest.

However, I wouldn't wear forms to yoga because you spend a lot of time on your stomach. The foam forms were uncomfortable and I'm afraid the silicone forms would burst.

I also went to a trans yoga class. The instructor was a transwoman and all the students were either CD or TS. I wore a wig a couple of times, but the long one kept falling in my face and it was really hot, Even the short one was too hot.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 07-11-2017 at 09:29 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Gold Member
    If I tried yoga, the only thing I would be presenting is my health insurance info at the E.R.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Whatever I do I do for myself , so am really not concerned with what others may think. One way I get a lot of exercise is when I dance at the club for hours en femme. I'm not only getting exercise but also having fun and casting positive energy. Works for me.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I haven't done yoga en femme, but I have taken some pole dancing classes en femme, and it was great once I got comfortable doing the moves. I want to do it again, but don't have any time.

I have been doing yoga, in a male workout pants and a t-shirt.. It totally gets in the way and I have long hair, painted toes and hoop earrings in. I have been thinking of getting leggings and a racer back and wearing it in the class. I may do it as they are all girls in the class. They like my painted toes and I have them orange and they are bright and all the comments I got were those look great.
    Part Time Girl

Presenting as a female whilst practicing yoga is a big call!

I'm a former swimming instructor which practices yoga to stretch my bod.

Presenting as a prettied up male is something which I can live with!

Now that made sense!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

I found a yoga/movement class in LA a few years ago that turned out to be all ladies in leotards, and me. I ordered Danskin lycra long sleeve stirrup unitard at the local dance wear store and attended my third class wearing it as a guy. I got nothing but compliments like "oh you got a leotard! Looks great!" from our instructor. Wore it the rest of the class that lasted about 6 months.