Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: An interesting proposal

Yea, they do move right, and feel good. However, there are a lot of horror stories about water balloons bursting at the worst possible moment. You can use a nylon stocking with bird seed, rice or some such (good for weight and movement) Or, polly fill (pillow stuffing) works well in a stocking. You can also cut a hunk of foam rubber to shape. You can get that at a craft store or out of an old sofa cushion.
    You also mentioned this isn't your first rodeo... Do you have forms already? Bring them out! Besides, it sounds like you might like to have a set anyway. It may be time to invest.
    A bit of advice on that, some web sites that sell post-mastectomy forms sell one at a time. Make sure you're getting a pair!
    Last edited by 5150 Girl; 07-31-2017 at 08:13 PM.

Absolutely go for it.

This is a fascinating thread. Jessica, I think we are all anxious to see how this whole friendship plays out. I think you have a great opportunity to really enjoy yourself and her company. Lucky you! Please keep us posted. What would you think if you showed up with you own bra and panties and you told her that you enjoyed the "play" but you felt badly using her underthings so you decided to get some for yourself. Perhaps you could buy some things from a place like Walmart but you would like her help in shopping for some nicer things like from Vickie's

Banned Read only
    If you are using water balloons for breasts you can also use sandwich baggies. Fill with water, be sure to measure the amount so #2 will be the same. After filling the first and tieing it off tightly with string then put it in a second bag and tie that off. Cut off the excessive baggie from the tied end, this can act very nicely under a bra as a nipple. Before forms I used these a lot and they never broke. Under a thin cup bra the tied off nipple looks like the real thing.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by 5150 Girl View Post
    A word of caution.... For the day of the event, I would find an alternative to water balloons as they tend to pop rather easily!
    When most people think of water balloons for breast forms, they buy a bag of balloons at Walmart, fill two up to the size they wand and tie them off. Yes, they will pop at any minute.

The trick is to find some very large balloons at a specialty shop or on line. You want balloons that are about eight inches across when not inflated. Get four, put one inside another so they are doubled. Now, fill them with water to the size you want but not to the point where the balloons start to stretch. Tie them off or use rubber bands. Since there's no tension on the balloon, it's highly unlikely that they will break.

These will conform to your chest and move naturally when your body moves.

Silver Member
    Jessica, can't you use the form from when you were a man's housewife a while back? What was the plan 2 weeks with your hair (wig) in curler too?

Jessica, Here's a cheap and safer substitute for the water balloons. Fill the toe of a pair of nylons with a measured amount of birdseed, twist once and fold back over to insure no leakage, and tie a tight single knot. Clip off the excess of the stocking and the knot will show as a nipple through thinner bras. By measuring the amount of seed, you'll know what it takes to make them larger/smaller. The weight is realistic too.

Jessica,
    I'd say NO to foam forms,
    NO to birdseed in pantyhose, water balloons just feel more realistic when wearing them.
    HECK NO to the baggies, I see leaks galore happening.

Yes to the bigger balloons so there is less stress & they don't break.
    I never had a problem back when I used them.

Hope that helps. Hugs, Connie
    See my favorite lovely ladies at https://www.flickr.com/photos/64988357@N03/favorites/

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

Ok ladies, the real deal is happening upcoming Tuesday! As I said earlier I got to take the clothes home to get more comfortable. Here's the two dresses, I still need to choose which one I'll wear eventually. Thanks again for all the advice. Getting support from this communty means the world to me xxx
    ^6B00F29D3A368FFEDADEE3A8F307A547A529111D561B2D28EB^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr - kopie.jpg

If you have the shape, the one on the right looks great! If you do have any hip pads / chest assistance, the curves will be fantastic. It looks like it stretches to accommodate, so you could. Do you plan on giving her a lipsticked kiss?
    Hugs, Ellen

For this first time out with your friend, I recommend the flared dress on the left. If the objective is to dress sexy, then the form fitting dress on the right. Good luck, enjoy yourself and please do give us a detailed update. I do love these kind of real adventures.

Mmm, the left one wouldmke things easier but I slightly prefer the right one

The one on the left is easier in some ways. On the other hand, the more form fitting one will force you to be more feminine in some ways. You will have no choice. Small steps and sitting with your legs together are part of wearing a form fitting dress. Whichever you decide, give yourself some serious practice. I'm betting this will not be a one time deal with this girl.

I agree with Jack-ie's last comments, the one on the right will be much more feminine looking and I agree that the fit/style will help you keep in character! I so look forward to hearing about how things go. Have fun and relax -- you will have a great time!!!!

Wow, I'm so jealous of you. That really would be a dream come true for me. Go girl and enjoy yourself and come what may.
    Gems xx

Jessica,
    If it were me, I'd try them both on & see which one looked best on me, but that's just me...

Enjoy, Hugs, Connie
    See my favorite lovely ladies at https://www.flickr.com/photos/64988357@N03/favorites/

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

I've decided to go with the tighter right one. As mentioned, it does force me to behave more feminine indeed. I prefered it anyway

Beware, the day of the event might be horrifying. You are going to be going out in public and every instinct that you have developed to protect your secret and every macho instinct you have will be screaming. You will want to run if people react to you. It might be good to have a couple outings with this friend before the night of the event. Ease into it.
    I am a man who presents male and wears feminine clothes.
    I blog about my outings: https://joeypress.wordpress.com/

Next up: picking a bra. She actually lended me out several of hers. Can't really choose between them though, so I'll let you girlts vote, figuring you'd enjoy that.

17410149_10211031986749314_1838643175_n.jpg

maybe it's just me, but I'd go with the black one. With a black dress, if the straps show, it'll be less of a problem. If you want to go a bit more daring, use the purple one. While the straps are still black, the bra itself has more of a wow factor.

With the form fitting / bodycon dress, it does not show off cleavage and has enough material that will cover the bra straps if fitted properly so they don't move. I am not sure how transparent the dress is. The black one would be best. The top one is strapless but not needed for this dress. I don't think you need to be horrified on the day - you are doing this at the request of a friend to show support and your care enough about her that you were willing to do ANYTHING for her, even this. It is a good enough cover story. Some may think you like it (which is truth) or that you are REALLY good friend. But it does not give away your secret unless you give away other details.
    Hugs, Ellen

Silver Member
    Did you throw out all your bras from when you played housewife with some guy a few year ago? You know when you were going to be his housewife for 2 weeks?

Aspiring Member
    She loans you two dresses to take home and try on.
    She loans you half a dozen bras to take home and try on.
    Somehow I feel she has a funny idea that you enjoy trying her clothes on.

Quote Originally Posted by nvlady View Post
    She loans you two dresses to take home and try on.
    She loans you half a dozen bras to take home and try on.
    Somehow I feel she has a funny idea that you enjoy trying her clothes on.
    Well she did see how I lit up during the try-out

I'd pick the black one also.

It looks like you have forms on top, and a full bra would be better at avoiding a wardrobe malfunction. Some of the selections look like demi bras.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.