Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: An interesting proposal

So girls, the big day had come! Having tried on the clothes several times alone and having practiced my feminine behavior, I was ready to go out. First to my friend, who then dressed me up completely, and off we went. Yes, I was nervous, but I felt I'd come too far to quit now, and I enjoyed our dress-up last time so much. Like then, my behavior went from normal to really feminine quite quick, loving the feel of the clothes. I had the blonde wig, the tight black dress, black bra, panties, stockings, high heels, lipstick, blush, mascara and fingernails painted blue. Also I have to say I did look quite convincing and hot, even though I didn't have things like hip pads or a professional wig and my boobs were maybe too big for my body. First steps outside were probably the hardest. Luckily not that many people around here. I tried coming off as resistant to my friend ("Why am I doing this again?", "It's just for you I'm doing this" etc.) but in secret I was living out the dream. Still feeling hesitant and nervous, this then quickly went away one of the biggest thrills in my life then happened: couple of guys saw us, looked at us and just as they'd passed us one of them whistle at us! Now it was dark outside so maybe that's why they didn't notice, or maybe they were making fun of me, but either way, I was mesermized by it. I felt a thrill I'd probably never felt before, even different from when I dress up. I started smiling and giggling, and apparently to my lesbian friend I started acting even more girly, if that was even possible. Without getting too explicit, I have to admit I felt very aroused by it as well, again a different kind of arousal than what I feel when being dressed up. From that moment on I knew I was just going to enjoy the evening, not trying to worry too much. Having arrived at the club we hadn't come across any people I knew, so no awkard explanations needed so far.

Now, I'm gonna be a bit of a bitch here (guess that has lasted with me from that night) and stop here and continue with the second part later. Reason is I wanna feel this thrill of telling the story more than once, not waste in one post if you catch my drift. Anyhow, please comment or ask questions on this part if you like, and as always, thanks for the endless support, if it wasn't for you girls this wouldn't have happened, and now I know I would've seriously missed out! xxx
    Last edited by jessica_brink; 08-17-2017 at 10:09 AM.

You go girl!!! looking forward to reading the next part!!
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Jessica, sounds like you had a great time.
    Part Time Girl

I am very happy you got to have this experience. It sounds like you had a great time and just want to relive it over and over again in your memory. Nothing wrong with that. Can't wait to see the rest of your story. Congrats Jessica.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the
    intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,

but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a Ride!"

Sounds like a great start to the evening! I am looking forward to "the rest of the story" as a prominent news man used to say.

As you said, "If it wasn't for you girls this wouldn't have happened, and now I know I would've seriously missed out!"

So wonderful. I wish I could have experience this when I was your age.

I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. (Casablanca, Rick Blane to Louis)
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Silver Member
    How does this compare to the time you were a housewife to some guy for 2 days. You must remember when you posted about this a while back? Did you ever do the 2 week session he also wanted? Just curious?

Loving the first part...eagerly awaiting the rest of the story.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Waiting with baited breath. I hope you have pictures coming as well.

I think it is worth a while to dare and do it ...if you do not i think you will regret it all your life ..go for it and please tells us about what happens next ...we crossdressers is our dream to go as a girl
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

Ok girls, as promised, here's the second part: having arrived at the LGBT bar I was feeling nervous again but then we ordered some drinks with the bartender saying 'hi ladies', clearly having seen this type of thing before. I immediately felt flattered. Then we bumped into some lesbians my friend knew from the bar (she had actually gone to the bar before this evening but after her proposition to me). They seemed to really enjoy seeing a crossdresser but still treated me as one of their own. I told them this was my first time and it was for fun and to support my friend. We had some drinks and started dancing, at this moment I was a bit tipsy and it just felt right to be dressed like this. I was dancing like a real girl, forgetting what my friend had taught me, it all came natural. The girls also started grabbing my (pretty big) boobs (they were lesbian after all), but it was all in good fun and I definitely didn't mind. Didn't return the favor thought 'cause it didn't feel right.
    At one point me and one of the girls actually started looking at the guys there, saying things like "I could defintiely make him happy" and giggling about it. It was new to both of us, both pretending to fancy men. I also went to the women's bathroom a couple of times with some of them to fix our make-up. No weird looks here either. I danced with some (gay) men as well. Finally my friend and I went home. In the end nothing had happened between any of us but I wasn't counting on it anyway. It was only then that I realized that the other girls never found out my real name, they'd only gotten to know me as Jessica.

As for the future, I'd really enjoy to go back there as a girl. My friend also really enjoyed going there and having me as company. I'm sure we'll figure something out. Not sure if I'd propose to go other places as a girl though. I think it would then really start to get suspicious (she already saw how much I actually enjoyed it. I should have tried to keep it on the downside at times, but it's so hard no to when you're wearing girls' clothes).

Also, I've gotten a lot more respect for the LGBT community. No insults, only positive things to say, accepting,... I guess it's because these people are used to feeling different that they're so supportive of everyone being what they wanna be. I'm mean I'm not turning gay (although I definitely enjoyed checking out boys) but I really admire these people.

And finally, as always, many thanks to all of you ladies! Without your advice and support, I'd never gotten through with this and I'd have had so much regret for not having been at this night, which was one of the best of my life and one I'll never forget. I hoped you all enjoyed my story, which btw is not fictional. I love you girls xxx

Jessica
    Last edited by jessica_brink; 08-22-2017 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Language

Just be sure of YOUR MOTIVATION before you commit. Helping a friend out or even learning more about the LGBT community is one thing but if you are doing it for some other reason, that may well bite you big time down the road...

Lacy PJs

Thanks for sharing, Jessica. Glad you had a good time. It sounds like it went about how I figured it would , which is to say fun and uneventful.
    So... Now what? LOL

Sounds like you had a great time being one of the girls. This girl approached you, loaned you clothes, and mentored you. Allow her the pleasure of knowing how much you enjoyed the entire experience.

Sounds like you had an amazing time Jessica, your very lucky to have that friend. One question for you.. Why not tell your friend you like to dress? It may open up so many great opportunities for you. i would guess that your friend probably knows you CD anyway given how much fun you had. What would be the downside of telling her you like CDing?
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

As I was reading the log I was a little apprehensive for you.
    Glad to hear you had a good time.
    Personally I remember that first time out at a LGBT club. we drove about 110 miles to get to it. All during the the drive to and from there I sat all decked out. It was a Karaoke bar and I did 3 songs, Patsy Cline (Crazy), Dolly Parton (Two Doors Down), and Helen Reddy's (I am woman).
    In my long flowing Ruby Red Dress, 5" red Heels, and blonde wig. (Remember I am a natural six footer) Had to duck under some low lights. Bit over dressed but tthen most were dressed high for the Madi Gra theme night.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Banned Read only
    Jess, I agree with Becky's #144 thread, why not tell her you like to dress. The two of you go to the club again and you might meet others and where it might lead. It's a no brainer, you are a CD and have someone to go with and meet others. What an opportunity. Go, Go, Go

Settled down for a few years in the Texas Hill Country
    You're young. If you want to do it, do it. If you decide not to, that's fine too. Before making any decision, ask yourself, "In ten or twenty years, how would I feel about my decision?"

Lynn
    On Facebook as LynnSealyTX

Sounds like you had an amazing time. Did you happen to take any pictures? Would love to see your dress.
    Last edited by NylonMan; 08-23-2017 at 11:24 AM.

Sounds like a great evening. Hope you get to repeat it.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Settled down for a few years in the Texas Hill Country
    Reads like you had a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by NylonMan View Post
    Sounds like you had an amazing time. Did you happen to take any pictures? Would love to see your dress.
    We didn't take pics because it was in secret and I didn't want anyone to find out. I myself was too busy enjoying it anyway. However I posted a pic of the dress earlier. I'll post it here again. It's the one on the left, cause it forces me to move more feminine in it.

^6B00F29D3A368FFEDADEE3A8F307A547A529111D561B2D28EB^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr - kopie.jpg

OMG! what dreamed opportunity you have.
    What risk we're talking about? it's a LGBT meeting.
    Whoever attend is part of the family. What are the chances that going there someone read you? As everybody as said, DO IT!
    Before this O had another signature: I don't want to get to the day when my only regrets were for the things I didn't do...
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Silver Member
    This whole thread of yours is contrary to other posts you have made in the past. Like the 2 weeks as a housewife with curlers in your hair for a guy you hardly knew. You posted that you even tried it for 2 days. Now you have this opportunity and no mention of this past tale...puzzling