Thread: Long time no post

Long time no post

So I've been here and there. My wife knows I am a CD since 2011. I still only dress when she's out of town or no family is around. I think I'm borderline crazy. One part of me says don't change a thing, another part of me says see a therapist, another part of me says take testosterone blockers and see what happens. I'm seriously confused as to who I am or who I want to be. I confessed to my wife that I dress 6 years ago. Barely a word has been spoke of it since. My wife suffers from anxiety so I never push the subject of dressing because I truly don't know what I want I know I want a "normal" life, but I love shaving my legs, and being feminine. Ahhhh I'm going crazy. Just needed to vent,
    Thank you.
    Take Care,
    Mishell
    Mi~in a~Shell

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    I know how you feel. Coming here is my only release. The only time I can be Joanne. It's become my life line.

I am so lucky my wife has no problem with me as Shelly but coming here spending time with other girls makes me so happy this forum helps to complete me.
    Love you all Shelly

Mishmam,
    You aren't crazy, or broken, or bad. You are confused, and that is very, very common for people like us. Seeing a therapist is a good idea, but don't approach that with the idea that therapy will make you "normal". You already are that. A counselor with training and experience in gender issues will help you realize that, and just as important, he/she can help you find a way forward. Having a partner who is uncomfortable with cross dressing is a challenge. Counseling can help, but you won't know until you try.

Hugs,

Kelly

I agree with Aunt Kelly. You have a lot of ways to look at this and trade offs to consider. A good counselor can help put those issues in perspective for you to decide what choices you are comfortable with in your dressing. The pink fog can make things murky at times and finding someone who keeps you grounded can help. I had a stage a few years back where I was convinced that my dressing was the most important thing for me. I had to find balance to not lose my family and my wife. Each one of our roads will be unique to our needs and desires. Good luck.

you are not crazy you are just like the rest of us wired differently then others I have come to think we are normal and the others are the different ones because through history men have dressed in dresses and skirts they still do in some countries they call the robes and kilts and that ok so put on your kilt and go be yourself
    hugs
    Ronda