Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let's Take Panties

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Chantal View Post
    I tend to like the look of many styles of men underwear!
    I was recently admitted into hospital in another town, my wife had to go and by me some underwear etc. I must admit her choice was spot on, she managed to find me the softest ever mens underpants/tight short things in lycra, she knows I dress so I suspect she bought them with my needs in mind, love her all the more for her understanding

Thank you Tracii G.

There are all types of men's underwear, if the OP would go look through a department store, he would find bikini, compression fit, baggy, plain white, etc. Probably won't find lace but that is not what he was talking about. If he is trying to make a case for women's underwear, he should check the facts (and shelves) or just admit that he would rather wear women's underwear.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    On spot char GG the OPer is always trying to justify wearing clothes of the opposite gender and seems to needs conformation from others.
    I realize its part of learning to accept yourself but some just have a hard time dealing with it.
    Wear whatever panties you want its not like you wear them over your regular clothes so no one is going to see them.

P.S. There are plenty of sexy mens panties out there and honestly they are not much different than womens panties.
    Explore the options deebra they have been out there for years.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 07-13-2017 at 11:25 AM.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by char GG View Post
    Thank you Tracii G.

There are all types of men's underwear, if the OP would go look through a department store, he would find bikini, compression fit, baggy, plain white, etc. Probably won't find lace but that is not what he was talking about. If he is trying to make a case for women's underwear, he should check the facts (and shelves) or just admit that he would rather wear women's underwear.
    This is true, although the selection is lower. I like smaller bikini briefs, almost the same as womens, but with a little extra room in front, and my rear is less full. Unless I'm tucked, it is an advantage. And there are a variety of colors and patterns. Maybe not pink and florals, but a nice variety.

Wear what you want though. If it's a psychological touch stone to wear VS briefs (which are great, but they change the style from time to time) go for it. But if someone else has the need for more manly psychological touch stone, then leave it be.

You will not find any of the typical tightie whities in my underwear drawer. All my underwear is male as the Mrs does not approve but all my guy undies are colorful tight fitting, anywhere from skimpy boxes to tiny thongs, all colors including pink for those times when I feel a bit girly. Funny thing is when the wife wants to "play" she usually grabs my pink undies.

I'm overweight so full size Vanity Fair briefs are what I choose to wear. I would not like how I would look in bikini briefs or less even though no one else would see me. As far as jeans go, I have not bought male jeans in decades. Gloria Vanderbilt plus size jeans fit me better than the male jeans that are out there. Their pockets are male sized so how can one go wrong?

Hi there, it's been a while thought I'd drop in a give me two cents on this topic.

I've never been one for tighty whities but would wear the tighter form fitting sport shorts. However, when wearing jeans I found that they would bunch-up and simply became uncomfortable. My solution was to sneak on a pair of the wife's thongs and found them to be super comfortable and yes I felt sexy in them too.

Today, seven months out to my wife I no longer need to sneak anything and freely wear maiden form dream thongs with lace 80% of the time, (I still workout in men's sport shorts - I simply don't want to put on a show at the gym) and my spouse loves me in either fem or macho undies. Having a fit physique doesn't hurt either.

I'm very blessed to have a supportive spouse.... makes me wish I had come out seventeen years ago!

since i'm outed, I wear panties everyday and my wife is OK with this. I choose panties with high percentage of elastically material (elastane).

I guess that I am an old fashioned cross dresser. I want to wear panties that are advertised and modeled as women's panties. I want to wear panties that I associate with the sexiness of women - not men. If they made Vanity Fair Lace Nouveau briefs with a fly in front, I would not buy them. When I want to feel girly, I want to feel girly. So let me have girl pantries,please.

Now that I'm retired I wear Panties all the time 24/7 and won't ever go back to men's ugly underwear. I do have girl jeans I wear out and about and I just got my first pair of woman's sneaks I also wear outside.
    Angie

I'm not so concerned about the style as I am the color and fabric. Many fem styles aren't the most comfortable for men to wear but when you look at guys' colored underwear, it's almost always steel gray, black, white or some heather blue... in cotton, of course. I like COLOR so have looked for bright colors and... if necessary, dyed my own to put some color in my wardrobe.

One of my main complaints about some of the big box stores is that they change styles so often. You find something that you like but if you don't buy a lifetime supply, they are replaced with something else the next time you need something. Oh well... no one said life would be easy.

Lacy PJs

I've got fifty shades of pink,no wait fifty shades of baby blue too well ok peach some black and lots of white ok at least 100 shade of pink. And I think I got man panties somewhere.

The flaw in your logic is that you are assuming everyone thinks a feminine body shape is what's most attractive. Many women prefer men who sport a more squared off body shape which is what most male clothing provides. Some people prefer masculine looks.

I agree with Deebra... in general woman's clothing is more flexible both under and over. For me the biggest difference is that most mens underwear is thick and panties are much thinner. I find the thicker cotton much more uncomfortable than thin nylon or lace.

Yes one can buy men's jeans that are tight but a guy wearing tight jeans is far more noticeable as it tends to be the exception. Women wearing tight jeans is much more the norm.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Aspiring Member
    I found some Daisy Fuentes panties at Burlington. They are the most comfortable underwear I have ever worn

I've had no trouble wearing panties for the last 40 years. I usually wear cotton briefs, but sometimes wear nylon panties with lace trim. No one has ever make a disparaging comment about them, whether doctor or nurses or any other medical personnel.

love the feeling and fit of panties! I despise men's underwear. since I got married three years ago I have been wearing panties with full support from my wife. heck, she even buys them for me or we both go panty shopping. I love the support that they give me up front! everything is held tight!

Such an interesting discussion. Different fits for different needs is all I can add. Some years back, the color white no longer was the number one color for man and women. I for one wear compression underwear. The color selection is wonderful. I own purple, red, green, teal, black, gray, lime green, to name a few. I also have draw full of panty's that I wear.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

I wear panties everyday I own only one pair of boy under ware which I have not worn in years.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    I wear men's style underwear everyday, I have panties but only wear them for my crossdressing sessions. Haven't found panties that are as comfortable as any of my men undies as of yet.
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 07-20-2017 at 07:48 AM.

Panties 24/7. My FOTL microfiber bikinis for everyday wear, and my Bali microfiber with lace insets on special occasions. My SO knows I wear panties, simply because they feel more comfortable (and let's face it, sexier!), and doesn't seem to mind. Then again, living in the SF Bay Area for most of our lives and the constant exposure to the LGBT community may have also contributed to that ...

Banned Read only
    TraciG, I gotta set you straight. You said you have been wearing skimpy male underwear since the 70s and there are sexy male undies out there and not much different than women's panties. That said you have just told us you shop in the men's department and not women's lingerie and you are a CD??? Women's panties are so much different than sexy male undies, I know because I have bought them and then trashed them. Women's panties are cut sexier, many different cuts, thinner fabric, lace and bows around the edges, see through lace on the back and nylon front, on tanga's high cut on butt cheeks with lace plus they are multi colors and bright solid colors. Talk about classy dressing, women's panties come in sets where bra and panties match, how are you going to match a bra with your skimpy male undies??? Plus when pulling on a pair on panties and they are pulled up in place no skimpy male underwear gives the feminine feeling they do. And looking in the mirror it's like comparing your 1970s Chevrolet with a Lambrogini, panties win hands down. No card carrying CD would be caught dead wearing skimpy male underwear under a dress or skirt.

So TraciG, go visit the women's lingerie department, get with the 2017's and trash your 1970s male undies, it'll make a more feminine woman out of you. Bye, hugs and kisses. Deebra

In defense of Tracii and others- I went through a transition on this- at first anything sold for men was not in the running, as it was tainted with 'for men'. Then I discovered that I often couldn't actually feel which panties I had on, or even if they were my cotton Jockey or Rico briefs which with the waistband rolled once are extremely fetching and form-fitting bikinis, super comfy, and fit perfectly untucked.

Then as I started feeling more and more like a mirl, I also found I didn't depend on my underwear to prove my girliness anymore. That was a shocker- but now I think of all the girls I knew who wore cotton and I'm right there with them. I have a variety of silk or satin or nylon panties that fit well also, and I enjoy them too- but now that I don't feel like I have to deny my maleness to enjoy my femininity, I have more options to choose from!
    We are all beautiful...!

I wear panties whenever I am not at work ( I am afraid if I bend over someone will see the band). I prefer boy cut but own bikinis, cheekys, hipsters, high cuts and even a few thongs ( I own bout 20- 25 pairs of panties). As soon as I come home from work and get showered up I am in panties and usually a cami or tank under my tee shirt and jeans. I do also wear shapewear panties when wearing a dress or tighter pair of jeans

Banned Read only
    I don't know deebra, you make a lot of generalizations and assumptions here. They make plenty of sexy mens underwear. Before I went all panties, I had been wearing men's bikini since I was like 11 or 12. (I am pretty sure my mom started buying them for me so I would quit wearing hers.) Anyway I have bought what amounts to "man panties" right off the rack at Target. They were nylon bikini's with no fly, basically silky panties with more room in the front.

EDIT: Oh and I don't think clothing designers box men in as much as men box themselves in.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 08-12-2017 at 10:08 AM.