Thread: Maintenance matters

Maintenance matters

Hmmmm, I just have to say, feels so good to take the time and shave the legs and redo my nails (clear matte finish). If other drivers got wind of it, I am pretty sure I would be runoff. Yes, we all have our secrets.

Nothing wrong with that. In most cases, "everybodies business aint nobodies'!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

A clean shave, body lotion, a face mask, etc. are always a good maintaining of your inner girl! 😘

You shouldn't be run off for that. I call that like Franlee aid no body else's business. I assume you are a truck driver and if you haul across country for a major company I guess they could tell you how to dress while your on your runs, but I don't think they would have any business telling you that you can't shave your legs or put a clear matte on your nails. JMHO

Andreanna, I was a truck drive and ran the 48 states.. Groomed nails and shaved legs should be no problem as you don't undress in front of anybody. LOL I have seen truck drivers with very long hair and some as dressed as women. I guess you drive for a company.
    Part Time Girl

Leased on to a smaller outfit. Underdress and forms, wig, clothes unless iamdelivering or picking up. Run all of Canada and USA.

As a girl you have a lot more maintenance keeping up with nails, eyebrows, keeping our skin soft, shaving but I love it all of it so much it doesn’t seem like it is any work. I feel so good knowing I look good.