Thread: Fear of reducing the desire of crossdressing through each time crossdressed

Talking Fear of reducing the desire of crossdressing through each time crossdressed

Greeting from VietNam, I am new here, I think the title sentence was complicated, now I will speak more to express my thought.

In the first time I crossdressed, there was very few of items, just a T-shirt, short, and the most precious item is Bra, filled the "boobs" with cotton..... That time I dare not look at myself in the mirror because I was very ugly and still manly then, but when look down to the chest, felt better...more feminine. I was very happy, horny and fap fap fap fap/

The next times crossdressing, I keep researching about how to make boobs, how to be more feminine, buy item, clothers....tried, satisfied, bored, and tried new things, satissfied, and bored again and again

My timeline of crossdressing can be seen as
    - Wear bra, fill with cotton
    - Feel that my boobs is veryr small
    - Go buy bigger Bra, wear and feel more comfort, suitable...
    - Playing game while wearing bra, dressed like a girl, with T shirt and shorts
    - Bored with it, think about the new....
    => Go buy VERY BIG Bra, and think " The bigger boobs, the more royal I will be"
    - Found that it is very hard to buy a BIG SIZE ( more than D cup) Bra in my country, then I ordered one F cup size online
    - Gain the F cupbra, WEAR! FAIL, It makes my boobs look fake....
    - Bored with boobs
    - Think about the clothers
    => Go buy some cheap girly clothers
    - Bought a turtle neck top, WEAR! and feel sexy, discreet

- Bored...
    - Think about boobs again....try balloons
    - Too heavy, and easy to burst, wet, dirty...
    - Bored...
    => Return to cotton filled boobs
    - Buy some new skirt
    - Ah, veryr girly...fap fap fap fap
    - Bored....
    - Think about balloons boobs again...
    => FOUND A SHOP WHICH SELLS HIGH QUALITY BALLOON
    - Buy, and try.....goooooood, bouncing, shaping to half sphere...look very similar to real boobs

- Buy clothers, buy buy buy buy, I got boobs and I'm girly....

Okay...I am at this time point, maybe near the last best work of crossdressing....but I suddenly think about.... How my life go if I am fully bored with crossdressing, one day I will be more rich and I can buy full set of crossdressing ( Hair, dress, good boobs,, etc), satisfied with it but feel weary with crossdress.... I fear myself in the future, I fear of reducing the desire of crossdressing.

Sorry if the topic is long
    Who has ever thought like me?
    Last edited by Lorileah; 07-12-2017 at 11:21 PM. Reason: lets keep this PG

don't worry the desire won't go away. Maybe it will diminish for a bit but rest assured it will come back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Try buying some forms that look like real bobs. Possibly a skit and top that goes with it. Then moisturizer for your face that helps you soften your manly face. The perhaps some foundation and eye shadow. Yeah we are girls at times and we do what we need to do to be pretty. I don't think it will ever go away. You might be able to stuff it down for a while but she is there and will resurface.
    Part Time Girl

Marihanne,

Question to you... would it be a terrible thing if the desire to crossdress went away and didn't return? or at least took a long time to return?

We all have personal motivations and triggers why we cross-dress. If you don't feel like doing it, what would be so bad about it? If you are able to enjoy it when you feel that impulse, take the opportunity to enjoy all other aspects of your life when you are not feeling it at all.

Gaby

Once there the girly part does not go away for very long! You will slowly accumulate the necessary items and then be out and about! (or maybe not-everyone does not go there!) Sit back relax and enjoy the journey! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    So I guess you wearing a bra filled with cotton is what turns you on then. OK no problem.
    Sounds like you are more of a fetish dresser that is into ladies lingerie

It is strange or maybe funny. I have been crossdressing since I was about 7 now 59. Thru the years I went many years with not even thinking about it But the urge or need would always come back. Now it is just a part of who I am. I always have an article of woman clothing on. And most times my toes always have polish on them. I have a full wardrobe and my own make up kit numerous wigs etc... I would love to be 24/7 but that isn't an option. I can say that in the last ten years there has been no loss of this desire unlike in the past. Maybe as you age your testrone diminishes and your femme side shines stronger. Whatever I love who I have become and Laura is a big part of my life now.

oh it is always there try to put it in drawer, basket or a box.
    It is there whispering your name come to me might not be now but in the near future YOU will open that box again.
    And there it starts all over again.

So it never goes away

best of luck enjoy your time all dressed up

Leann
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

Marihanne,
    The desire comes and goes, often for no apparent reason. Do not worry about it. You can find other things to do with your time, and when the urge comes back, you pick up right where you left off.

The pink fog is a mysterious one. If you were 'chosen' it will always find its way back to you! You being worried about losing it most likely means you will keep coming back to it. For right now, keep trying new things and what you want to try. Eventually you will find where you belong! 😘

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Altho I own many sets of top of the line silicone breast forms, I still use water balloons occasionally. For their special fap, fap, fap effects!

However, I always double up my balloons. Never had an accident that way. In fact, they often sit on the floor of my shower for weeks after I've used them before they finally fail.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I just kind of go with the feelings, I do however wear my panties nearly daily. I enjoy wearing them. I don't dress completely unless I'm in the fog then it's go all the way and enjoy it. Sometimes the feelings last longer than other times. It depends on how strong the feelings are. I have stopped before totally and thought I'd stopped forever ( even purged everything before) the feelings have always came back. I've never quit thought from boredom which could be different but who knows. Good luck and you might try Dana44s suggestions.

Its a good thing (or a bad thing), this feeling is not going to go away. Don't worry. Just enjoy yourself. Experiment with what ever makes your cross-dressing a pleasant experience. There are a lot of "projects" you can try yourself while you explore your feminine side like making your own gaff, bras filler, makeup, etc. This forum and the internet is your resources. You are still in the beginning phase, trust me its a lot more exciting and fun down the road. Alot cuter too.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum Marihanne, not sure we've had another member from VietNam?

Sounds like you process experiences very quickly. Most members take years to go through the stages you describe.

Keep experimenting, but if your curiosity takes you into the public realm, that's the time to think very seriously about physical risks. You sound as if your emotions and desires have a powerful influence on your behaviour, and that can lead to taking risks.

Keep in touch with us, your path makes interesting reading!
    I used to have a short attention spa

Sometimes we need much patience until our dreams come true my friend. I think many of us have done many expermentations over the years like yourself until we finally settled into a satisfying look. Don't give up, keep trying as that is part of the fun of it and the challenge. Many of us got to be where we are through dedication and hard work. Just figure if it was that easy everyone might be doing it. We are for we we are for a reason, never forget that. Take care.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

baloons too wet? they work perfect for me
    i have the answer to all of your problems
    fap less

Viet? ???
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Marihanne. I've never been bored by Cross dressing. Do you mean that you wanted to go farther? The more years that I have been Cross dressing the better I feel. I began Cross dressing at 6 years old, it felt real good. As a teenager Cross dressing became a fetish. In my 20,30 and 40's Cross dressing felt real good again. Then at about 50 I realized that a cross dresser is who I am.
    You will try different clothes and find what is best for you.