Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Is dressing up a sexual thing or a sensual thing for you?

It use to be a turn on up until I got into my mid-twenties. Since and including today it is definitely more of a sensual experience.

The Doc is correct. Although sexual relates to all things to do with sex in its many manifestations, sensual has the following meaning - -of or arousing gratification of the senses and physical, especially sexual, pleasure.

I'm glad that many have pointed out that it is not something to feel guilty about. Whenever this subject comes up, somehow there is a subtle implication that dressing leading to sexual arousal is not such a good thing.
    I have always had a wonderful sexual joy from dressing and I am lucky that unlike many of my age, I am physically able to take advantage of it.
    I think the term " fetishistic transvestite" describes me well and I am happy to be one.

For me it is sexual, sensual and affirming of who I am.

When I was young it was part sexual. But going through puberty what isn't?

Now it gives me a since of completeness of who I am.

It is for me. I am turned on by seeing myself in a pretty sweater dress, or anything that makes me look femaleish, and have some vivid fantasies.

wishing on a star! Rebecca Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wendy View Post
    In my early years of CDing, it was both sexual and sensual. Now that I'm older, the sexual/sensual aspect is still there but not as much. For me, it just feels right to express my feminine side while dressed.
    Was exactly the same for me.

Though, I always felt a little different to my male friends, just the way I processed thoughts etc. About 3 years ago, I was diagnosed with Klinefelter Syndrome (aka 47 XXY), and the pieces of the puzzle finally slotted together. While there are the negative aspects of having KS, the positives far outweigh the downside. One of which, I hardly grow any facial hair (only top lip and a bit on my chin, which only have to shave every 4 or 5 days, body hair is sparse too). The other plus, my breasts have grown slightly as I've got older (nothing like man boobs per se) definitely shaped like a female breast.

These days, I just accept that's me, and that's how it is. I guess you could say I share this body with both a male and female persona's. I'm cool with that!
    ~ it's not how the world sees you but how you see yourself that counts ~
    free professional make-up tips and self help videos | free professional hair styling videos and tips

Sensual, in the literal sense of how it makes me feel, without meaning sexual or aroused. I love the sensation of having my legs firmly encased in pantyhose.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    I enjoy cross dressing, it's part of who I am. If I get turned on well heck that's perfectly natural, enjoy it. It's not every thing, but it's sure fun when it happens. Just be genuine, be your self and get on with life.

100% percent just enjoy the comfort of woman's clothing without a sexual thought. I just wear the close. No Makeup or wigs. At my age sex is a rare thought.

It started with a certain sexual element for me. At first there was a bit of a thrill about putting on something different or "forbidden", but i soon discovered that wearing these clothes makes me feel happier and i enjoy the feel/fit of the clothes. I think they suit my short, skinny frame better.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Little bit of both for me.

When I first started dressing in mom's clothes is was a combination of both. On the other hand there was also relief that it was my true self who did this.

I agree with Lea. Now if I dress to go out, I would work so hard on my apperance, makeup, hair,ect. You just loose the sexual asspect of it. Ain't easy being a woman! Lol

Both for me, depends on my mood really

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Both for me, depends on my mood really

For me, whether it is sensual or sexual is connected. The sensual side of your appearance, the clothing, wig, make up and just being female can trigger the sexual side and that all goes hand and hand. When I am with other Tgirls in a group setting or out in public with a friend that total feeling that I get is very sensual and not at all sexual. There can also be those times when both merge to be a women with all of the attention it can attract.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    Sensual and sexual feelings are related .

It's a given that we all often wear clothes that are sensuous.
    This is particularity true for females who have always been allowed to were very sensuous clothes .
    Females often try to find just the right clothes to make them feel feminine and yes, sexy.
    The notion that females only wear feminine clothes to attract men is just plain BS.

Males are not immune to this either.
    Males who dress in an ultra masculine manor to do whatever are doing so as it is stimulates their masculine urges and feelings .

Having said that.. not all males are the same and neither are all females.
    However, we are all human and males and females both have a lot of the same urges to make then feel more like the sex that they are and enjoy being.
    The key point is .... make them feel more like the sex that they enjoy being.

So, what is wrong with us enjoying sensuous clothes... no matter if you are M to F or F to M ?
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 09-29-2017 at 09:01 PM. Reason: spelling

I love being feminine and when I dress it is sometimes sensual. but i like being feminine..
    Part Time Girl

Both ,however a calming thing also

It may have started as sexual, moved on to the feel and freedom of the different options. At this point it just seems normal.
    My thing is that if I do dress it is in a skirt or dress. I guess if I did it everyday then I would also add jeans to the wardrobe.

Hi it started as a sexual thing with all types of lingerie and now its just the normal way I dress.

It's emotional for me.
    When I was younger it was sexual and thrilling. It became sensual as the thrill dissipated and I reveled in feeling feminine and attractive.
    Now it is emotional as I feel it allows me to express how I feel about myself.
    As B.B.King said, "The thrill is gone", but the happiness and self worth remain.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

At first I thought it would be a sexual thing but then I found out it was something better my true self.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

For me at first it was all sexual however as my dressing has progressed and I look more femme it's definitely not as sexual I just love looking femme now occasionally I do have those sexual feelings when I dress but I don't get hard and wet every time I put on panties anymore

It’s always been a very sexual thing for me. I’ve never had the desire to go out dressed up, it’s always been confined to the bedroom. Besides...it would be really awkward walking around in what was in my closet! I’ve never owned any lounging around clothes...it’s always been (for lack of a better word) ****ty clothes.

I’ve only dressed with a few people and it’s always ended the same way...intimate. When I’m dressed, I do take on the more feminine role as I enjoy the sensuality of the role reversal. I’m not attracted to men...well I’m not attracted to masculine men. I like others like myself...crossdressers and transgendered but I’ve only ever been with women.

For now...it’s a sexual thing, but that could change as I get older.

Gotta go with Ms. Tse here. Double yes!