Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Desire to be girly when drinking

Desire to be girly when drinking

I don't know about you girls . When I get drunk, it's time to be a girl 🙊 I need to go all out .
    When I am sober I obviously still want o be a girl , yes .... that feeling never goes away 🤦🏼*♀️

Buttt when it comes to being drunk I need to be female 100% and that's honestly when I feel most comfortable. Maybe I just want to be a girl but when I'drunk my inhibitions go down and I go for it ❤️. I need to be done up as much as possible to be feminine. Thongs, Jewelry, purses , heels and dresses 💁🏼💁🏼

Who else loves it ❤️❤️

I'm the same way! And the worst part of it I'm usually drinking with family and friends so I can't indulge! I think I'm going to get some red wine when I'm alone one night and go crazy. I feel like a lipstick stain on your wine glass is unavoidable yet desirable!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Well, you really haven't disclosed any information about yourself such as age or location or domestic situation which always helps. Personally, I've arrived at a point in my personal life that alcohol and other intoxicants are just counter productive to good physical health and psychological well being. Addressing your inhibitions with the dulling effects of alcohol and drugs is simply childish and unhealthy. The next time you're drunk and dressed, get some pictures to look at when you're sober.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 07-13-2017 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Use/sale of illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Dang CarlaWestin,
    That was a buzz-kill. I enjoy getting tipsy but I don't believe I'm being childish. I enjoy being girly more when a little buzzed. Carla, you must have had a bad experience in the past. It's not fair to generalize that the rest of are childish or unhealthy.
    Lace and Smiles anyway!
    Lisa

What Carla said. Having a drink is one thing. Getting drunk, another.

Aspiring Member
    for me alcohol and Giselle do not mix , but for most a few drinks won't hurt them as long as it doesn't dramatically alter their thinking process

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Well I like an odd drink on rare occasions but I never ever get drunk. I've seen too many people do too many stupid things when intoxicated, plus it is so unhealthy.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Reality Check
    Drinking in moderation is fine for most folks but if you drink to get drunk, you have a serious problem and need professional help.

Getting drunk while dressed as a woman can get you into unexpected problems if you're doing it outside the house. You may find yourself doing things that you regret when you sober up.

I had to quit drinking for medical reasons but before I quit, there was no relationship between dressing as a woman and alcohol consumption.

In my opinion, if you're out of the house dressed as a woman, you need to be in full control and fully aware.

One or two drinks a year is all for me. And never dressed. In my much younger days getting drunk was a daily thing. But one day I woke up and realized that's not safe and for me.

Banned Read only
    Well it is a well know fact that alcohol lowers your inhibitions, so most of do have some increased desires when drinking but you should NOT need it to dress.

I have been drinking and smoking marijuana (legal here now) since I was a teenager, but I have been dressing longer.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Roberts View Post
    Dang CarlaWestin,
    That was a buzz-kill. It's not fair to generalize that the rest of are childish or unhealthy.
    Except that Carla's right, and it's perfectly fair for her to say what she thinks. The stupidest things I've done in my life have all been alcohol fuelled.

Sorry to rain on your parade.
    I used to have a short attention spa

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I get so tired of people saying stuff is unfair suck it up buttercup life can be unfair get used to it.
    If things were fair there would be no reason to better yourself ( think lazy 35 year old living in their parents basement).
    Getting drunk is so not cool and if you think it is you need help.
    A drink now and then can be good for your heart and blood circulation but drinking to get drunk is an unhealthy addiction.
    I have been an addict and my Mom was an alcoholic so I know the drill.
    Being a drunk is non productive and you mess up not only your life but everyone around you.
    Yeah take a pic of you drunk and dressed then sober up and tell us what you see.

Good advice here. For me, moderation works. I don't need a drink to dress...it's already there. A glass of wine sometimes, but not always, seems to settle any anxieties I might have. I've never been drunk, let alone drunk/dressed. Too risky, as many very bad things can happen. Definitely, all the things you mentioned you wear, will cause, maybe, unwanted attention let alone being drunk. Be careful.

Other than seeing my lipstick on a glass I think drinking has no bearing uon my desire to dress

Carla, we are all adults. There is nothing childish about an adult choosing to drink from time to time. Just because it's not for you doesn't mean you get to bash those that do. There is a huge difference between an alcoholic that drinks from morning to night and someone who occasionally likes to have a drink. No where in the OP's was it mentioned getting shitty or even getting shitty all the time.

It's okay to have a different opinion and I respect everyone that has decided drinking is not for them. That's good for your health and we can do whatever we want to do as adults. But all I am asking is not to judge people that do. I think all of us get enough of people judging us for crossdressing, so we should know better.

Banned Spammer
    Roberta call it "buzzed" all you want its still under the influence and legally drunk in the eyes of the law.
    Ok say you are enfemme you get "buzzed" and having what you think is a good time in a club.
    Somebody is looking for someone in your condition to take advantage of thats just life.
    They make contact when you least expect it find out you are male and not female your chances get worse rapidly and your safety is at risk.
    Alcohol has your senses shut down and you will not be able to defend yourself if you need to.
    I will leave this bit of knowledge here drinking to get drunk enfemme or in guy mode is a form of alcoholism.
    It took me years to figure that out and I paid the price with alcohol and narcotics addiction.

As usual I should just shut the fu/k up!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

I haven't been drunk since my last GF. I drink beer and one or two a day. We drink wine on Friday night.. Haven't had buzz from beer for sometime. like ten years. Last time I was drunk we did with Black Daniels whiskey. Yep that will do it. Had one guy collapse on he street and he was sleeping right on the street. Yep had to get him up and take him to his wife. LOL me I collapsed on the floor at home after drinking another bottle. . MY ex GF said let him there. LOL So never get drunk as a girl. bad bad things can happen.
    Part Time Girl

The last time I got poured into bed I was 22 years old. That was 40 years ago. I don't drink or do recreational drugs and I'm doing just fine because of it. I am ALWAYS in complete control of my faculties whether it be Jon or Joni.
    Jon
    Last edited by Joni T; 07-13-2017 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta225 View Post
    Carla, we are all adults. There is nothing childish about an adult choosing to drink from time to time. Just because it's not for you doesn't mean you get to bash those that do. There is a huge difference between an alcoholic that drinks from morning to night and someone who occasionally likes to have a drink. No where in the OP's was it mentioned getting shitty or even getting shitty all the time.

It's okay to have a different opinion and I respect everyone that has decided drinking is not for them. That's good for your health and we can do whatever we want to do as adults. But all I am asking is not to judge people that do. I think all of us get enough of people judging us for crossdressing, so we should know better.
    Except, the OP states "get drunk". Not "tipsy", not "buzzed", but DRUNK.

I grew up with an alcoholic mom, and there is a HUGE fracking difference between "having a drink" and being drunk. In my opinion, for what it is worth, the OP should seek help in controlling her drinking problem.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Wow, after a flurried start of activity for me after joining this site, I rarely visit anymore just because of the kinds of high-minded responses that can be found in threads like this one. What a downer it is! It is often, not always, but so often a concentration of the very same narrow-minded judgemental superiority that I'd originally hoped it would be an escape from - that is from the willful misunderstanding, unforgiving morally prescriptive world at large we trudge through persecuted by for our differences or maybe even weaknesses on a daily basis. As soon as someone steps one micron off the straight white line the tiniest bit from the specialized construction of custom prejudices accepted here - the flock of seagulls descends picking out the eyes of the soon to be bleach-boned carcass without kindness, sympathy or understanding.

This place has a moralistic righteousness that is identical with the tyranny from which one would assume members had originally sought a haven of safe accepting, helpful refuge.

What a drag! - and not in any gay sense. This place needs a little humour and light to loosen its hypertensive sphincter and to shake some of the white judicial powder off the wigs that are dusting up the place.

The Tyrant is dead, long live the Tyrant!

Banned Spammer
    Just voicing our opinions Swish I'm sorry if you don't like us actually caring and wanting to keep a member safe.
    You have your opinion and I have mine but I would like to know have you dealt with alcoholism and know how dangerous it is?
    Its not moral righteousness at all and if any of us are narrow minded we wouldn't be on this site.
    So to all the others that commented what do you think about Swish's condemnation of you?

I'd tell you, but my response would get me banned.........
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Banned Spammer
    Trans people are getting assaulted and murdered everyday but I guess that doesn't matter.

I knew the seagulls would still be hovering eager to prove me right at their first chance. I'd thank you if I weren't disappointed that no one has the singularity to admit, 'maybe we still do need to look into the intentions of our own hearts now and then to stay true…"

An immediate family member of mine died of alcoholism when I was very, very young. I've lived with its consequences my whole life.

I see no helpfulness, kindness nor understanding in the righteous superiority on display. This has become a tea-party for biddies picking on those outside the circle. But not exclusively, so there is hope.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

And don't fool yourself, if you think that because you are on this site because you have risen above narrow-mindedness you have fallen into narrow-mindedness's first trap. Your bigotry has just bought a new red frock to disguise itself in. All of us do - me too - you just have to have the courage and gumption to admit it and be on guard against it.