Thread: I am...I don't know exactly

I am...I don't know exactly

Hi again...been a long time away from here but if you read this (https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...ry-At-Being-Me) it will explain a lot.

Today was the big day of switching from trying t-shots to stay as a man and make everyone happy to e-shots (well gel actually as I found out...). I never have been so scared in my life. Wasn't sure what to expect from the doctor but was very surprised how easy and nice he was about it all. So with prescription in hand...off to the pharmacy.

I give it to our friendly pharmacist who looks at it with a strange look and says "Oh, this is for you...". We also get my oldest daughters HRT meds from there too, so you can imagine what he is thinking now. Tells me he'll have everything tomorrow. What??? I have to wait another day...

The doctor prescript estrogen and progesterone to me...gel for the e and pill for the p. I asked about the t-blockers and he told me I most likely don't need them as my t-levels before t-shots were lower than female levels. He said we'll see how it goes till my first blood work in about a month.

So now I am a little excited but really scared out of my mind, but like I read on here...take it one day at a time.

Aspiring Member
    Well congratulations Alicia. Were you able to get your prescription today? The feeling of excitement and fear at the same time is one I can identify with well. I had similar feelings when I started hormones. Even though it is reversible early on, there's still a sense of finality to it, like now the big switch has been thrown. Good luck to you and keep us posted.

Yes I picked them up after work and couldn't wait for bedtime as the doctor wants me to take them at bedtime. Is 5:00pm too early for bed?

Actual bedtime came and I took my first dose...I was surprised that I didn't try and talk myself out of it, I just took them and felt good about it. It has been 50 years of wanting this and I was glad to finally be starting. The only let down...no fireworks or horns or bells ringing. ;^P

Now begins the is this different or has that changed. I am excited and still scared but looking forward to what lies ahead.

Congratulations! If you're feeling both joy and trepidation then I'd say you're right on track. It takes a long time for unambiguous changes to be noticeable so try to relax and enjoy the ride.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.