Thread: Saw two more CD/TG this week.

Saw two more CD/TG this week.

Yesterday, i took a bus to Chicago in drab, to meet an old friend, and while walking the downtown area, saw a tall, CD or TG in a skirt and top, and heels, but no wig. Today, i was at the VA clinic, and noticed a supertall person, even taller than me. I am six foot six almost!! The person was about six foot eight, long blonde, tank top, black slacks, breasts, and i think it was a fellow in transition, from what i could tell. A few months back, also at the VA, i saw a tall CD or TG or TS in a skirt, high heels and dark hose. I did not go up and talk, just acted like they were anyone else there. I have had three or four sightings in a week, now. Hoping i get rid of my fear, and travel to another area, and go out this summer at least once.

Yeah Windy City ... I found a high heel called Skyscraper there. Had my first lecture about how to look fem and met my first other xdresser in drab coming from work as an airline pilot.
    Love this life.
    Last edited by Robbin_Sinclair; 07-19-2017 at 07:31 PM.