I would be traveling to a different city in a few weeks time and I am thinking about including some dressing during my trip. I would likely be flying there unless driving turns out to be cheaper than airfare. I can leave from home in women's jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt. I might wear a sports bra but I plan to insert the padding and enhancers later, probably at the airport or the parking lot further away from home. I am thinking of changing into flats from sneakers and a long cotton cardigan there too. I don't have a wig or makeup and I think that I would be only be a little hesitant to present as a guy in feminine apparel during travel. After reading several good experiences about checking in to the hotel enfemme, I also think I would want to do that as well looking the same.

So far I only have women's jeans and a women's cap and sunglasses. I have a long cardigan but its a winter cardigan. I am looking for some suggestions to complete the outfit and make this happen. I have read too much to be able to not use this opportunity.

If I get an opportunity, I may go out for a breakfast dressed in that city. It's also making me a little nervous thinking about it. In the past, I have driven long distances during winter time wearing similar outfit (with winter cardigan and a women's winter hat and gloves). During meal breaks, the cashiers and/or servers at Panera were nice and acted normally, the woman at DD was perplexed a little and the guy at McDonalds was just acting weird while taking my order.

I am also open to other suggestions which would help me look or do better when I am outside. Thnx.