Thread: Argh I give up. She said no way.

Argh I give up. She said no way.

Yet agaon plans got ruined to go out. Me and my Gf planned to go out for dinner and to a museum with me dressed, and as luck would have it life got in the way yet again. In my frustration I said I'm just going to get rid of all the stuff and be done with it. Her response was NO your not getting rid of my girlfriend. Yes I know it wouldn't last and no I didn't get rid of anything. but I was a little surprised at her response to it. Now I know she is supportive and let's me do me when and where I want but didn't realize she doesn't want me to even try and stop. she is so wonderful.

Sounds like with her acceptance there will be future plans. Don't give up! And if you purge it's more than likely that you will be buying all that stuff back again. If you take a break put it away in storage, not in the garbage, you will most likely regret that. Glad your GF is on board! You're very lucky! 😘

You are a very lucky girl make another date

Are you ever fortunate!!! So many have just the opposite on here. Single here, no SO or wife.

Wow sounds like she support you. I don't know why the plans got scratched but she responded well. So go with the flow.
    Part Time Girl

Wow - that's great! That isn't what I expected when I read the title of this thread.

Whaaa?
    surprised.jpg

I really need to rethink what I'm doing.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

With your subject title, I thought this was going to be one of those sad non-supportive SO tales.
    I'm very glad to hear that isn't the case at all. Having a supportive SO is awesome

You're a very fortunate girl to have such a supportive girlfriend. Going out as girlfriends can be such fun. When I first began to dress, I was very hesitant to leave the house while fem. My wife encouraged me saying that we will just go for a drive, then later, window shop, then actually shopping. A few little steps for me to gain the needed confidence and finally dinner and clubs.

I've said it before, others have certainly said it before me, as long as you consider yourself wrong, guilty, sinful, or otherwise defective for being in any way transgender, you're validating those feelings in others. When wbdavid expressed frustration at again being denied something that he thought he should be able to do, he got an unexpected response. Now, I am not suggesting, in any way, that everyone who's in a DADT (or worse) situation suddenly turn militant, but I am suggesting that when the opportunity arises, we treat it like anything else we want. That may entail compromise. Fine, but come at it from a position of power, not guilt.

Hugs,

Kelly

That's great, I also couldn't believe my wife a few weeks back when I told her I wanted to cut out my weekly drive because I felt it was to risky. She insisted I go at least once because I'm much more calm and focused when I get out. Go figure, women are so unpredictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Kelly View Post
    I've said it before, others have certainly said it before me, as long as you consider yourself wrong, guilty, sinful, or otherwise defective for being in any way transgender, you're validating those feelings in others. When wbdavid expressed frustration at again being denied something that he thought he should be able to do, he got an unexpected response. Now, I am not suggesting, in any way, that everyone who's in a DADT (or worse) situation suddenly turn militant, but I am suggesting that when the opportunity arises, we treat it like anything else we want. That may entail compromise. Fine, but come at it from a position of power, not guilt.

Hugs,

Kelly
    but I am suggesting that when the opportunity arises, we treat it like anything else we want. That may entail compromise. Fine, but come at it from a position of power, not guilt.

Wow Kelly,

you stunned me, but you are spot on. Thanks for the insight

Brenda

I'm thinking you have a great GF, I'd say treat her right and you'll be happy for a long time. She can probably help you accomplish your goals in dressing. By the way don't purge it's hard to get what you already have back again.

You are quite lucky to have your GF in your life

I would have to say that if you want to bad enough, the opportunity will arise. It's just like anything else ( think of other favorite hobbies that you can't do enough because of other reasons). The support of the gf is a bonus as that is one less hurtle. Patience, Wbdavid-sun
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Your time will come. The good news is you have a GF who stopped you from purging.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Others have said this, but I'll chime in all the same - mainly out of insane feelings of jealousy - with a bit of encouragement.. When you said "life got in the way", I initially thought you were dealing with your wife being uncomfortable or hesitant to go out with you. But knowing that she approves in such a sincere fashion is HUGE! Hang on to that, and try again later.

Gold Member
    First; You are a very lucky person. Second; Purging cost you money, you wind up re-buying everything you
    through out. Save yourself a lot of cash, do not purge, now with the money you saved, go out and get a new outfit to go out with.
    Rader

First yes I am very lucky, she is wonderful and very accepting and supportive. Second though in frustration I did say I was going to get rid of it all I know better then that, although I have never gotten rid of everything I have bottom rid of most many times and know at some point in going to be buying more. Now in my defense when I jave gotten rid of things there was a reason other then just to get rid of the things or just to thin the herd as it were.

Wow, you are so fortunate to have the girl friend you do. If my wife was a little bit accept I would be happy but life is like that some times.

Be sure your girlfriend does not lose her gf in you.

So happy for you and a bit jealous lol
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.