Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Could You?

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Of course I could.
    HOWEVER
    No question about it, I definitely would choose not to do so!

Nope, especially not in the hot summer months.
    Jon

Aspiring Member
    Georgina,

Unlikely....as my male activities include motorcycle riding, fly fishing and various classic macho clothing. Given that, I have seen some pretty pink motorcycle helmets and jackets worn by some impressive women riders....

I guess it depend on how you define "femme" clothes. Can I wear flats sometimes? Do I always have to wear a skirt/dress or are leggings, girls shorts, skinny jeans, etc. allowed. Assuming any women's clothing is available, absolutely yes. I can't imagine anything more comfortable to wear than leggings, a long tee, and ballet flats. This would probably be my go-to outfit if I could wear it without creating a scene. And in the hot months, I imagine a sun dress would be very comfortable.

With the hypothetical of society being fully accepting, yes. Not sure if I would ALWAYS prefer women's clothing, but I could go 24/7. As society is, I think I would quickly tire of being somewhat of an oddity. Some feel the need to be 24/7 so they deal with that aspect. The fem force is strong with me, but not that strong.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Yup, 'cause at my work my female counterparts wear the same uniform.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Absolutely Yes, I could go for that, would love every minute of it !!!
    Your never wrong if you do the right thing

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Yes ,yes,yes,yes,I would love to dress en femme forever. I would quit my job it would not be accepted there,and become a nurse.

I certainly would welcome the idea that all, currently perceived, female clothing was the norm for everyone. They have the option to where anything from jeans and tees to pants suits and from mini skirts to formal gowns. Therefore the range of available clothing would pretty much include what most of us wear in male mode anyway (even if it would be in the much nicer female designs).

So, this being said, I would jump at the opportunity.

Aspiring Member
    Good question. Yes, I think I could tough (or fem) it out and wear femme clothes 24/7. It would probably be the little push I need to be 100% authentic.
    Michele

I could and I would, society being ok with it!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

It would be wonderful! And at this point I only buy female clothing anyway, no interest at all in men's stores or departments.

Considering all the options that females have, I'd have no problems doing it. Matter of fact I would prefer to have the option of a skirt or dress in the summertime.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Simply Yes. If every one else was happy with it I would dress as a female, no question.

Honestly if there was no objection to society I would happily wear only women's clothing at all times.
    I'd love to wear pretty pink shorty shorts and a t-shirt when doing yardwork or whatever. I'd love to be able to get all dolled up in a dress with full makeup etc. and have a night on the town with no worry in all settings. However knowing me, if was mandated I would resist because that is how my personality is. Anything mandated I hate complying to.

Aspiring Member
    Yes, no problem. Would love to, but would have to go out and extend my wardrobe. Hooray!
    Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

oh hell yes but the question was if society accepted it nothing being said about the Wives or SO's
    And with that I would have to ask my wife
    but would still do it.

lets make a stand !!!
    no not a lemonade stand one like that they did in North Dakota
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

hello Georgina,
    that is actually a deep question. Would it be crossdressing if society did not object? We don't object to women wearing trousers and call the crossdressers.
    would I find crossdressing so attractive if it was not a challenge?
    well, I would do it, but I would worry that it might become as boring as wearing men's clothes.
    luv J

Banned Read only
    Jacques,
    It could never be as boring as drab mode , you can always go and buy another outfit or different shades of makeup , change your perfume buy a new wig . It would take a long time before I became bored with dressing .

As for a challenge most of us love that aspect , the more we do it, the aspects change and so do the challenges .

I would have some difficulty, because the female style clothing I feel normal wearing, is only considered appropriate for teen age females. Nearing retirement, I would look quite ridiculous, or foolish to most people, as would any GG my age dressing in the same attire. Work requires a unisex uniform, so that would not be a problem. But socially, I'd probably get a lot of, 'What the heck are you wearing?' type of remarks.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Jacques,
    It could never be as boring as drab mode , .
    hello Teresa,
    good point, well made,
    When she was young my daughter and her friends had the ultimate insult when they got upset "you are as boring as boys!"
    luv J
    Last edited by jacques; 07-16-2017 at 03:12 PM.

Yes, I could. In fact, I wear femme clothing all the time now, unless I have "male" things I have to do. "Male" things are those that require me to use my legal name, and going to church. (I belong to an extremely conservative sect, and switching churches isn't an option right now.)

I would love to dress everyday. I can't (for professional reasons) do it. So... I'm happy to it at night

If society and wife would accept of course I would wear female clothes all the time, already wear female t-shirts and other tops and womens trousers most of the time

I would embrace it for sure. I mean, I have to wear them, there is no other choice. The only thing preventing me from wearing full time now is the way my family and friends would react. If they wouldn't shame me, draw conclusions, or degrade me then I would be 100% behind this. Sadly I'm not from the kind of family that is very accepting of others.