Thread: Owning it again part two or the well driller comith.

Owning it again part two or the well driller comith.

Had a 1/2 day at work because of rain, so wet dirty and smelly I arrive home to find the well driller and two others waiting in the street with their equipment. Get out of my now muddy truck and greet all (not the same version he seen previously) and remove some obstructions so in the yard they go and start to work. In the house and shower(yes I still have the old well working for now) and without thinking dress as my natural at home femme self (the way he first seen me) and went outside to make sure all was going good, with umbrella in hand and forgot about how I was dressed, kind of a confused look on the two helpers but nothing said by anyone. Was going to ask about maybe a picture of the two of us but thought better of it as not everyone is comfortable with being associated with us weirdo's, you know they might catch it or something or worse be thought of as "Gay". Now comes part two when the person who brings the pipes and stuff into the house and the water treatment system is installed, I most certainly will be home and they have to enter the "inner sanctum" of this weirdo, they're going to have to breath my air. Life is fun ain't it?
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

You are the daring one aren't you... Lol I love it and wish I was brave enough to do things like that. Keep playing with their minds and they'll finally accept it maybe.

You are enjoying this way too much!!! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Jaylyn not messing with their minds, on purpose anyway, just became so natural to be en-femme I forget how I'm expressing myself.

Lana Mae yes I kind of am. Yes at the expense of others, but I guess still part male deep inside.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Yep life is fun Alissa, Owning it is good and even though we are weird we are not harming anybody. But LOL those well workers were probably confused for sure.
    Part Time Girl

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Your confidence and self acceptance are admirable. I bet they talked about nothing else at the bar that evening.
    I used to have a short attention spa

Allisa!

You make me laugh!
    What more can I say, You Rock!

Stacy
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Your such a bad girl Allisa.
    Angie

Congrats Allisa on just forging ahead- and after this what the heck- you have stopped worrying about others- so you can just be yourself.

I had a similar experience the other day when I felt so natural I just kept going on my errands- and the various store/parks dept people who I have previously only been seen in drab did really well rolling with the punch. My conclusion was that the worst case was sort of- "wow- Phil is bold, and I don't get it, but he wasn't making an issue out of it, and there was nothing to do but be normal too!" In the best case, it provokes some thought later when they are getting dressed and making the 'right' choices, and realizing that it is kind of arbitrary and a uniform.They may have some kind of desire to be relieved of a gender norm and our example will encourage them.
    We are all beautiful...!

I visited / stayed with one of my best friends and her husband in early June in San Diego - they sold their house last year, moved to an apartment for a bit, and have purchased a new place that is going through renovations. We dropped by the new place for a bit so they could check with their CG, he looked a bit confused, but it's California he dealt with it.
    Anyhoo - I looked at the drywall work he was doing and commented that he had to be the only person in Ca. who did proper wall prep rather than putting up dry wall, and throwing stucco over it - I'm in full fem presentation we start chatting about wall prep, flooring, etc. We're getting ready to leave the CG says you live on Long Island? I say yes. He says if you ever relocate out here get my number from Paul, I can always use a good m.....person on the job, and I have more work than I can handle.
    In the car they assured me he was serious.
    Rachael - blue collar to the bone

Reality Check
    I have a hard time believing that anyone would forget that they were dressed as a woman and accidentally go outside to talk to a stranger. I am comfortable dressed as a woman but not that comfortable.

You don't say if you are "out" to the public but if you weren't before, you are now.

I'm not trying to say that there's anything wrong with being out to the public but you have to decide if that's right for you.

Krisi, If you have read any of her previous threads you would quickly see that she is comfortably and happily out all over the place, some places more than others, with maybe some no fly zones too.

I do agree with your questioning how one would not know what they were wearing, when one is in our line of enjoyment, when accidently walking out the door. Yes, it does happen a very few sometimes, even to me (won't be a problem soon, since I am out to all that I deem are in the need to know), but it has happened more than once for Alissa. In this case, changing from male to female presentation is a deliberate act in the moment and thus should probably be remembered so soon after changing. However, it is great that she is out all the time and has no significant problems and issues, proving once again that it can be done easily for those that don't have other more serious complications in their lives. She is further along than many transitioning TS's I have met, including being out in presentation to her neighbors too. I am not sure she has directly told all of them yet.

"Owning it" encompasses many things but when one is content with how one looks and has the confidence then yes why not be oneself whenever and whoever comes round, I am getting that stage quickly I am what I am and that is the end of it, slowly and surely people are accepting more than ever before.

Allie, thank-you and I'm honored to be remembered by someone. Krisi maybe I could have phrased it differently when I said forgot but when I am expressing my femme self I feel so natural that it is a non issue to me and I just go with my flow. I did not accidently go outside to see the progress of work, I meant to. Yes my neighbors know me as a cross-dresser but maybe they don't know the term or any other point of reference i.e. gender fluid, non-binary etc. they are not all warm and fuzzy about me but there's nothing they can do but accept it. I no longer have a problem with anyone knowing either friend or foe. Sometimes it's just a matter of degrees of knowledge. Thank-you everyone for reading a slice of my life.

The way I see it, it's your house and they are only there to fulfill a contract, not critique you or your clothes Allisa. Good for you for living as you please, especially in your own home. Good for them for doing their job and not sticking their nose where it doesn't belong.

Karen

Reality Check
    Allisa, Obviously, I did not know that you were out to the world when I posted. Now that I know your situation, I'm surprised that this was something you would bother to post about, especially the way you worded it. I didn't think you accidentally went outside, I took your wording to mean that you accidentally went out dressed as a female. I often dress as a female (and I am right now), but I've never forgotten and gone out without changing back.

I am often jealous of some people's freedom to come and go and interact with the outside world as a female or crossdresser but my personal situation keeps me from doing this. Maybe someday ................

I was working from home several years ago and of course I was dressed. I got really engrossed in my project and got up and answered the doorbell without thinking about it. Glad it was just the FedEx delivery guy. I guess he was used to stuff happening because he never batted an eye.

Krisi why this, "Now that I know your situation, I'm surprised that this was something you would bother to post about"? If you wonder about that, should we wonder why you mentioned, as you have mentioned before in other threads that you too go out dressed with no bad experiences? She is sharing her experiences probably to help others and to talk about her feelings about it all, and maybe to feel good about what she did that many want to do but don't. We all do that. As members we read and share our similar experiences, or our fears about doing the same, or see that going out and being yourself does not have to be an unobtainable goal. So, if you are surprised by her post here, you should be equally surprised by the almost daily posts by different members that basically do the same thing, describe their moments out for others to read. Should we stop posting things like this? Is there a limit in your mind when someone posts about it too often? I guess I am confused by your comments.

O.K. lets not bicker, I posted this event because I was asked to relay what happens with my second meeting with the driller and how I was going to present myself and that is all. I have been told by some here they like my sharing of my outings and CDing moments because they are not out and do not go out so they live vicarious through my words. How can I deny that simple request of something I enjoy so much.
    Last edited by Allisa; 07-19-2017 at 04:55 PM.