Thread: A couple of hours to myself

A couple of hours to myself

After many weeks I have a few hours of Fiona time. Black bra, nylon panties, dress, panty hose and (something new) clip on dangly earrings. Sheer bliss.

Earrings are bliss-clip on or not! This is strange but my first vision of Lana Mae was before my wig and before make up but with pearl and silver earrings! She just jumped out for an instance and I was like "WOW!" Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

My clip ons are fake diamond teardrop shaped. First time wearing them, it's thrilling.
    !

Good for you Fiona! I love those moments. Soo special! A few hours can be pure bliss when you dont have the luxury to dress up all the time.....

It's really sometimes just about the special moments that make us feel so good. Good for you Fiona. Relax and enjoy the time.

Ah yes it is nice after a long time of not dressing to be in place where I know i can dress up for a few hrs and all night and not be disturbed. open up the pelican case heals, forms, shirts and skirts its all there. do some studying read a manga and peruse the forums its a nice night ^^.
    ''Wits are sure to madness near allied, and thin partitions do the bounds divide''

So glad that you got to have some Fiona time, and to have that Sheer Bliss. We all need and deserve to have some personal time, maybe next week for me!

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

It certainly is a nice surprise and wonderful addition to the day when you can find sometime for yourself.