Thread: Gardening outside my house and then it happened.

Gardening outside my house and then it happened.

Just to paint the picture for you all, I have two gardens one attached to my house and the other about 4 yards across the road. So being as it was a nice warm afternoon I was dressed in my stretch denim skirt (just above the knee) forms, bra and loose fit tee shirt. I get my mower out to cut the grass across from my house, start the mower and all goes well until, it runs out of petrol. I refilled it and as I was bending over pulling the starter cord, yes you guessed it !!!
    One of my forms decided to go walk about!, it slipped out of my bra, down the inside of my tee shirt and the only thing stopping it from its downward journey was my shirt had a tie waste.
    So there is me in the middle of my road, one arm stuffed down inside to catch the errant boob!. Put it back in my bra but gave up on the mowing as the mower would not start.
    The moral of this story? Get dressed and have fun as well, because I laughed quietly to myself about what had happened.

Reality Check
    I know a woman with breast implants who fell and dislodged one of her implants. Of course she couldn't put it back where it belonged, she had to go to the hospital.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Too hot for forms here while mowing the grass.
    I wear capris or shorts and a light or thin Tshirt.

Could have been worse, Bobbi!

You could have accidentally run over that errant boob with your lawnmower and shredded it to bits had it fallen to the ground. All in all, consider it a "win".

Leslie,
    Very true, one has to keep "Abreast" of things. On the other hand it pays to stick them on! I hadn't as that particular bra is a very good fit.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Another reason to have foam forms, Bobbi. I have some I made when I was just beginning to dress 20 years ago. Even tho I have a dozen silicone sets now, I still wear the foam ones on special occasions. Like when I played in a golf tourny dressed in a T event in Vegas.

Never remembered I was wearing them while playing. Until I saw the photos!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

These are wonderful memories for sure there must be many more like this or similar out there

LOL nice story. Here I am allergic to grass. So it is bard boots men jeans and a T-shirt hat, sunglasses and sometime a painters mask. Yep a lot of dust on the jeans and they go directly into the wash and I have to soap my self down good to get off the irritating stuff in the shower. So no skirt or leggings wow that would hurt. LOL. I start mowing at eight O'clock in the morning as it is hot here dressed like that. I would not put my fem jeans through something like that.
    Part Time Girl

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    My first set of breast forms were home-made and didn't hold their shape well, as they warmed up they would begin to partially liquefy. My very first extended walk-about ended up with one form beginning to ooze out from under my bra, while my skirt was falling off on the other side and my feet were rebelling because those shoes that had been comfortable on carpet in the house were not comfy on a sidewalk. By the time I found a place to sit I was sure the whole world was watching and it took a while to settle down and realize they weren't. The trip back to my room revolved around skooshing my form back up under the bra, limp from the blister that was developing and then hitching up my skirt, pretty much in that order all the way back to my room.

It felt like it was a disaster as I was limping back to my room, but before the evening was over I'd changed shoes, skirt, bra and drew on the strength and enjoyment I'd felt and went out again with much better success. I'd made a bunch of mistakes and survived them all, it could only get better at that point and it has. I'm hooked.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Bobbi

I am with you all the way nothing worse than having a boob that wants to be free and wander around
    make sure the other one doesn't talk to the runaway ot you might end up with both going for a walk about

Leann
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

It was a good job that it did not fall out completely because at the time I was right above the hot exhaust box ! It would have put a different meaning on being a red hot momma ! LOL

That would have been a real boob-ooh Bobbi!
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Banned Read only
    Bobbi,
    It might be interesting to ask a certain person who split one playing golf, no not me ! You know it's a standing joke about my forms but I've never had that problem , OK they only get a little shaking up when I go on the dance floor .

It could have taken some explaining if you chose to claim on the home insurance if the outcome is what Leslie suggested !

It's good to hear you are totally out and enjoying it even if you have mishaps like this one !

Great story. I, too, mow the lawn dressed. Usually, I wear d cup bra and forms, but they're not comfortable. So I have both b cup bras and forms which I wear for lawn work. Much more comfortable. It's great to have a great sense of humor...I do.

I have to admit, I was kinda expecting it to end up in the mower blades, but still and entertaining story.

I once had an escapee when I was out walking on a hot day. The sticky stuff let go and the boob shot off like a greased pig and slipped out under my shirt just as I was bringing my foot on that side forward, so the way it was timed I basically drop-kicked it into a crowd of people nearby. Fortunately I was in Provincetown, so no harm done.
    (Not saying it wasn't embarrassing, though.)
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Sarah,
    I am glad what happened to you did not happen to me, I thought gooey times were best kept for cakes!
    Carole,
    Your humour kills me and stops me dead!
    Teresa,
    An insurance claim would have been an interesting one seeing as nobody in my Insurance company speaks English. I could have felt a "right tit" about it all except that it was the right one that went south" Still an amusing episode in my life.
    Nancy Sue,
    Next time they will be glued on!
    Pat,
    You made me laugh!.
    If it had fallen out completely it would have landed on the hot exhaust silencer which is just a little box bolted direct to the head so immediately it would have been a very sticky mess to correct!!