Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Level Of Acceptance

Would say #4.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

Mine would say #4 also.

Right now, the level of acceptance is not even on the scale. Probably about an 11 and 3/4ths. "Hell no, you're outta here!".

I would say #3, though I could probably be a #2 if I pushed it, which I have not.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

If I had a spouse a 10 would be nice, an 9 would be OK. anything less and I would go back into the closet. I don't handle arguing well.
    My commitment to my SO is more important.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I would say I am at a 7 she knows what i do. She doesn't want me going out but I have for a drive even gotten fuel in the truck of course in another town.
    We do shop for her and one time here recently she asked if I needed anything but quickly took it back lol And Yes I do love this woman
    anything above a 5 would be nice

Leann
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

think i'm in #4 too.

#1 would be awesome. #6 is where I'm at. Pooh.

We are #5 but:
    1) I have no desire in going out in public.

2) I get help with make-up when I ask for it.

We are both happy with my dressing.

I would have to say a 3 leaning towards a four. We have been out together and she is ok with it but I don't pass unless at a distance.

My wife and I have been together for over ten years and we recently got married. She said prior to us getting married that the crossdressing wouldn't be a deal breaker as long as I didn't need to transition and I didn't need to present as a woman outside of the house. So leading up to the wedding I did a lot of thinking on it and the question I came up with in order to examine what I needed was this:

If she was fully accepting, how would what I do change?

Every time I asked myself this, my answer was pretty much #3. Which is just a bit better than how things are currently.

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    What level of acceptance of your CDing would you like your mate to have:

1/ She says I prefer you wearing girl clothes all the time, I like the look, you look better dressed as a woman, I like having another feminine person to share my life with and be with all the time. I like the fem. shopping together, intimacy as 2 females with male benefits and just like being around another feminine person to that of a full time man.
    I would almost find that erotically scary. Being dragged over the line like that.

2/ She says I know how much being dressed as a woman means to you, you pass well so just do it, we can go out together and my reward for acceptance yields very nice benefits for me that I normally wouldn't get.
    I pass as well as Tootsie. Not good. We have gone to several parties with me in fem and had a great time with us together doing it.

3/ She says you can dress mostly girl around the house and just a little when we go out, my acceptance brings us closer emotionally and physically.
    She actually made a comment that she suspected I do this. I don't.

4/ Panties no problem, underdressed in bra, panties, hose O.K. when we go out, won't stand for you going out fully dressed as a woman, you don't pass and I don't want the trouble for both of us.
    I've swapped out my old cotton underwear to silky men's bikinis. Shave almost everything. Not an issue with her.

5/ She says I know you can't stop, so just do it, I wish you didn't but not when I'm around.
    Honestly, I'd love to be a #2. I just can't pass. Reality is maybe a 4.5.

As I know what triggers my desire to crossdress, and even told my ex, I would want her to accept that I: 1. Didn't choose this. It's something that happened to me that causes me to feel this way, and 2. Not consider it a personal failing. She felt that I wasn't man enough to control my desires, that I should just stop doing it because it wasn't appropriate for a grown man to be unable to stop himself from doing wrong things. She equated it to simple right and wrong; she would say something like, well we sometimes get angry and have the urge to hit people but don't do THAT, right? So why can't you just NOT put on clothes that you shouldn't be wearing? Why is that so hard?

And this is what has stuck with me. This feeling that every woman will feel the same way, and it seems to be true oh, about 99% of the time. As men, we're expected to always be in control of ourselves, we have to be the reliable, stable one all the time, because to them, what's what a man is supposed to be. We have to be the responsible one. No matter what.

I'd want the woman I'm with to understand that I'm no more perfect than she is, and her to be ok with that.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.