Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level Of Acceptance

Banned Read only

Level Of Acceptance

What level of acceptance of your CDing would you like your mate to have:

1/ She says I prefer you wearing girl clothes all the time, I like the look, you look better dressed as a woman, I like having another feminine person to share my life with and be with all the time. I like the fem. shopping together, intimacy as 2 females with male benefits and just like being around another feminine person to that of a full time man.

2/ She says I know how much being dressed as a woman means to you, you pass well so just do it, we can go out together and my reward for acceptance yields very nice benefits for me that I normally wouldn't get.

3/ She says you can dress mostly girl around the house and just a little when we go out, my acceptance brings us closer emotionally and physically.

4/ Panties no problem, underdressed in bra, panties, hose O.K. when we go out, won't stand for you going out fully dressed as a woman, you don't pass and I don't want the trouble for both of us.

5/ She says I know you can't stop, so just do it, I wish you didn't but not when I'm around.

For me it's #3.

3/ Is all I ask for!

1/ Would be too dreamy for me to obtain! (It would be fantastic!)

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

I would say I'm about a three.

#3 is about where my SO and I are in our relationship

Reality Check
    I don't think any relationship can be described in just five statements. And of course many of us couldn't be a "2" because we don't "pass so well".

The reality of my situation is that I can dress as a woman around the house when I want to but I try to limit it somewhat so she still has her "man". She will not go out with me (yet) because of the danger of being recognized in our town. Perhaps I can get her to go out in some other town someday. The danger is not so much that people will recognize me, they will recognize her and then wonder who I am.

To answer your question, I would pick #2.

BTW: I don't dress "a little girl", it's all or nothing.

3 for me too. Anything above a 3 would be a bonus!
    Georgia (Gigi) Maine

Deebra,
    Number three would be the perfect scenario for me.
    Any more than that would be more than i require (i do not do fully en-femme) & way beyond what my wife would feel comfortable with.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

My current situation with my wife is #6 which is "I don't care much what you do when I am not around, but don't dress in front of me." Thus level 5 would be a step up for us. #2 would be ideal for me or even #3. My actual ideal would be, "I know you have needs sometimes and I accept and support that and your going out dressed might be OK, but if we go out you have to be dressed masculine. Around the house I guess I can learn to accept that." Baby steps. The fact is, most of the time I am pretty much in the middle with a small bias toward the feminine and its expression. So being #6 is not bad most of the time, but when I get dysphoric dressing is often about the only way to stabilize my identity back into the middle zone. Thus, if I need to stabilize and I can't I have to ride it out and that can be anywhere between difficult and mind numbing for a couple of days.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Since I don't have an SO, just a disapproving adult daughter living with me. We have DADT deal.

I tell her when I'm going to dress. And, where around the house or the grounds. She hides out in her room or goes out somewhere. Makes my Sherry time easy and enjoyable. She got home while I was shooting in my bedroom yesterday. But, I needing something from the kitchen.

I announced I needed to come in, she left for a few minutes. I got what I needed, finished my shoot, showered, and got dressed as Robert. We went out for dinner. That's how DADT should work!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Me and my wife are between a 3 and a 4. I underdress all the time and have worn a dress wig and makeup in front of her but not all the time. And absolutely not letting anyone else know my secret. I'm not passable and keep a goatee for her and because I like it in male mode. I don't know if I could even pull off a #2 or #1. I enjoy being able to do both drab and drag and keep our relationship going the way it is.

Aspiring Member
    My wife is a 5. We aren't in dadt but I do try to be discrete.
    Sara

I'm at #3 and perfectly fine with it.😆

I am #5, and hoping we can get to #3 in time
    Not a woman, I just enjoy looking and feeling like one now and then!

Probably about a 2 on your scale. I would speculate that #1 is such an anomalous statistical outlier that it probably shouldn't be a part of the standard scale.

We are at #5 and I am OK with it

At a 5 currently, would like to get to a 3. A 2 would be a little slice of heaven.

I would have to say that my wife and I are between 2 and 3... OK with everything...just not quite at going out together. We do shop together for clothes just with out me dressed.

I'm definitely a 3+. Totally... around the house and underneath with a touch of makeup and perfume when we go out. We've agreed that going out, by myself or together is not a good idea because we live in a small, nosey, gossipy town. Discovery would be a social and economic disaster. We tried going out once many miles away and still saw people we knew (small world thing). I didn't get caught (whew), and it scared us straight. I'm totally happy with her support and help.

Got to say I am a 5. She see me between 6 am a d 9 am and that's it.

Banned Read only
    As much as I would love #1, my reality is a combination of #2, #3 and #4. As the acceptance is there (2), but I don't really pass that well(4).
    Last edited by Robertacd; 07-17-2017 at 05:01 PM.

Wife passed away 2 years ago! #6 No way! There will not be 2 females in this relationship! Period! That was mine! Loved her very much! (and still do!) Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Not sure I exactly fit into the choices. My wife is totally cool with it. Now when I go out, it's no different than a discussion about dinner or something around the house. She will even complement me on a particular outfit. I have zero interest in being dressed around the house (except, of course to get out the door). I am 100% my wife's husband, so while she sees me dressed, it is either on my way in or out. When I get home, I quickly clean up. I also have zero interest in being "girl" friends with my wife. Over time I have basically developed two personalities, each of which I am comfortable with. We are all so very different in how we view this and what we like, I like just being a person who interacts with others. That is why I chose many of the activities that I do, interaction with others in paramount in what I do and where I find the joy. It's moved beyond the clothes for me and I could not be happier. It takes us all a while to find our wheelhouse.
    Last edited by Kandi Robbins; 07-20-2017 at 01:47 PM.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

I'd love if my wife was at level 1, but I really do look pretty bad in women's clothing. She would be uncomfortable, but she would go out with me dressed in women's clothing if I wanted to. She is completely ok with me wearing panties and it took a while, but she is now mostly ok with me wearing a bra around the house and under heavier clothing when we go out.

Gold Member
    i WAS A # 3 ALSO, Although, she did not want me to go out dressed.
    I was OK with that.
    Rader

Though we would both have minor variations with some of the elements, feel very blessed that it would be much moret#1 than #2.