Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Love summer and Hate summer

Shaved from the neck down baby smooth year round with painted toes I wear girl sports shorts not the to the knee shorts and of course panties and lace bra. I only wear pushups when it gets cold

I'm just one of those guys that doesn't have hairy legs, so I shave what little there is. I'll admit that I used to grow my leg hair during the summer - this is the first year that I didn't start letting it grow soon enough. I might as well just keep them shaved at this point.

Painted toenails: I don't keep them painted all the time anyway. Maybe stick with colors that aren't so bright.

My CD problem with summer is that wigs are too hot! Same with too much shape wear etc.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

My legs are always shaved I wear ankle socks and girls sneaker so my toes can be polished when ever I like.
    Angie

Ran the epilator over my legs and arms last night. Wear shorts with running shoes as I'm not a fan of sandals.

Bought a bicycle two weeks ago and plan to ride it 3 or 4 times a week for the exercise. Guess even more people will see my shaved legs.

Karen

I don't wear sandals, so my toe nails are painted all time, most in dark blue. My legs are epilated since 10 years, even when I'm wearing shorts, nobody except my family did notice.

Just do it Hun, rocking cute toes and smooth legs at the beach as a guy is a great feeling. I did it today at the lake. Forget what anyone else thinks.

I love summer, but hate the fact that I don't shave or dress then. I wish I could shave always without it being noticed, I'm quite hairy and wear shorts always in the summer! I'm looking forward to the fall / winter!
    Just trying to be the real me!