Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Outed by Photo

Best thing is to email them to a separate email account and delete them. This way you always have access to add them back without worrying.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

I bet the Apple store geeks see tons of interesting stuff on people's phones.

You can use a backup app like Imgur or Google Photos.

Make a distinct account with a new email address. Upload your girl photos after you take them. Log out of the app. Delete them off your phone.

When you want to see them, just log back into the app. Most reliable method hat I've used.

I am open about my dress-up now but prior, I used Microsoft Onedrive linked to a private folder that would delete from my phone but sync to my home pc and cloud which are both password protected. Working in IT makes it easy for me to hide things but also being open, makes it even easier.