Thread: Facing family members

Facing family members

Dear Friends i am on HRT for last 12 months and my breast are growing significantly from last month. my wife noticed it and asking me the reason, i have avoided saying it is due to obsession. I am afraid how to face her if my nipple growth occurs with this pace?
    What are your experiences. as i have read here from members, left and right breast growth is not similar, it is looking weird.

you may or may not get significant growth in the nipples, everything else look at female blood relatives and go down one size. You're not going to be able to disguise this for much longer one way or the other

Umm, Are you saying you have been on HRT for a year and not told your wife yet?

Silver Member
    Sure sounds like it to me, Jenna.

Manimami, you cannot predict results, including size, shape, proportion, nipple growth, or symmetry.
    Lea

If it's true that you started HRT 12 months ago and did not tell your wife I would be less afraid of facing her about your breast growth and a lot more afraid of what her reaction is most likely going to be for starting down this road without informing her.

Wow, just wow...

In India it is very difficult to dealt with wife, break ups are not common, transgender are looked very rudely by society thats why if she knows it, she will be shocked, she knows i am closet crossdresser and accepted it, but will never allow to be a transgender, for me HRT is important psychologically as it keeps my mind calm, physical changes are bonus. Exhibition as female is not my intention.

Like you I have been on HRT for just over a year now. It only took about four months before my wife told me to stop wearing some of my tighter t shirts. Its amazing to me that your wife is only just now noticing changes. Swimming in public has also not been possible for at least 8 months now. Different hormone regimes and biological differences will account for different rates of changes from the HRT but you really need to tell your family. From what I have been told if you were to stop taking hormones tomorrow it would not reverse any breast growth that you have already exhibited. This could make continuing to live as a male more of a challenge if exhibition as a female is not your ultimate goal. I can totally appreciate the psychological changes you talk about. They have been a huge benefit for me as well and I have never felt better and more alive in my life.

Wow..... Do you think you will be able to keep this from her for ever? Do you plan on continuing hrt for the rest of your life? Are you self medicating? Are you talking with a counselor? Im sorry for all the questions, But man oh man, I couldn't imagine being in your shoes right now. How do you see this all playing out? Surely you've thought this through?

Reality Check
    You may think India is different from other places but I can't see a wife not being pretty upset with a husband taking female hormones and growing breasts. Have the hormones affected your sexual performance? What are your plans for the future? How far do you plan on taking this?

Are you getting your hormones from your doctor? If not, how do you plan on explaining female breasts to him/her or any other medical professional you have to disrobe for?

It seems to me that you are doing something without thinking about the consequences. You should think all these things through and consult with a professional to help you decide which way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by manemami View Post
    What are your experiences. as i have read here from members, left and right breast growth is not similar, it is looking weird.
    Whether one breast is growing quicker than the other is the least of your worries! How the heck do you think your wife is going to feel when the truth comes out.....I wouldn't want to be in your shoes.

I'm just grateful that Nigella didn't do stuff like this behind my back.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Reality Check
    " left and right breast growth is not similar, it is looking weird. "

There was a time several years ago when my left breast started growing (no hormones, not a transsexual). It grew enough to be noticeable so I went to see my doctor. She did a breast exam (in front of my wife) and sent me for a mammogram. Nothing was found and no explanation was given. Over time, it went away but my left breast is still slightly bigger than my right breast.

My wife's right breast is slightly bigger than her left breast but not to the point where it's noticeable.

The human body is not symmetrical and you are probably making a big deal out of nothing.

At 7 months I wear a sport's bras at work because my nipples are large and hard now and my breasts are far from looking male..
    AT 2 months I had a hard time getting aroused seems your wife would have to notice.
    Sometimes my voice would even crack when a sang
    Its hard to cover these things up also more fat every where on me
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

wow you have been on hrt for a year and the wife is just now noticing your breast growth ? it is possible as we all respond to hrt differently than others ,I use a method of hrt that we cannot discuss here but you can pm me on this ,my results were fairly steady and as I am older 63 if someone gets real nosy I tell them to look up gyne comastica like others here I also wear a sports bra when needed as my nipples are huge too ,for that matter they always have been even in my youth if your hrt is medical grade from an md ,sooner more than later you need to come clean with your wife -----otherwise you most certaily are about to experience a train wreck and there may be no picking up the pieces,as for myself and my methods my developement is slow enough that it takes people a while to even notice , soon I will go to the local planned parenthood clinic as they now have trans service availible and will sit down for a long chat and get blood work done ,as I also have changed md's the new one ddi not include hormone levels in my next blood work for some reason ,also if I decide to go the medical route on this I may be able to use the informed consent approach at planned parenthood to avoid all the usual hoops good luck on whatever choice you make here, it could go very well for you and your wife could be a very strong ally
    hugs phylis anne

phylis anne

thanks for the support

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    You may think India is different from other places but I can't see a wife not being pretty upset with a husband taking female hormones and growing breasts. Have the hormones affected your sexual performance? What are your plans for the future? How far do you plan on taking this?

Are you getting your hormones from your doctor? If not, how do you plan on explaining female breasts to him/her or any other medical professional you have to disrobe for?

It seems to me that you are doing something without thinking about the consequences. You should think all these things through and consult with a professional to help you decide which way to go.
    i have tried with psychologists he said should stop crosdressing and prescribed anti dipresent medicines, meet endo he suggested go for breast augmentation, no body even listen to me and understand my feelings. Even i have tried to discuss the stuff i am experiencing but she refused and said keep it with you, what i have to do? just surfed net and found some good web sites and following there suggestions.
    Last edited by Nigella; 08-17-2017 at 02:00 PM. Reason: No need to quote the preceeding post, just mention the name to refer to it

You are in a different place with a culture that may be quite different from that of many of us. For most of us it is very hard to understand being on hrt for a year without your wife noticing and being very, very angry and upset.
    HRT has very different results for each person. For example, I have been on hrt for three years and have had good breast growth and several other changes but my nipples have not grown that much. Development of breasts is very different for every individual, even for cisgendered women.
    But after one year it is time to get your breasts checked by a doctor, especially if one is very different than the other. You need to have a doctor's check and a mammogram every year just like any other woman. Breast cancer can attack us too and it can be very deadly.