Thread: got read again

got read again

I went out Friday night, the first night of SD pride, had a great time just cruised around the block party hit a restaurant, even a few bars. As i was cruising around the party I noticed a couple of other girls.As I walked by them one raised her hand and hi fived me. I hi fived back and I could only think I was passing flawlessly but one of us proved me wrong, but I did appreciate it. Oh, well I still had fun even ran into the girl in one of the bars I stopped in. Wanted to get out more over the pride weekend but just ran out of time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I think the more we're around other CDs the more we're able to know who's what. Sounds like you had a blast
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    You know I go out to very vanilla places and know I'm read a lot. I just take it in stride as part of the deal of being T Cd
    Sounds like a nice time Salle

Banned Read only
    Sallee,
    Sure it's going to happen, but they know your not doing any harm, so continue to enjoy it !

I do believe now that as being TS is more in the public eye most people may assume you are, I'm sure most consider a CDer stops at home and dresses in private for whatever reason. It's not a case of jumping on any bandwagon, most of us are on the TG road and some nearer to TS than others.

We attended a pride week to represent the TG community so we were dressed the whole day, everyone obviously knew what we were because of that situation so of course we were read. It still felt great being so comfortably out like that, meeting the public, and having a coffee in the coffee shop .

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I don't mind being read by a sister.
    Better than a bubba I suppose.
    Yet to get a high five myself so that was awesome.

A fisherman can always spot another fisherman from afar.

This place that I live in is just so small and there is so much others can suffer if I tried it again. I can put my mind to it, wear loose Indian clothing (white) and be more fem than if I'm dressed to the nines. Wearing a bra and a miniskirt inder the dude's clothing can be very rewarding. And I carry a purse of some kind. This lets me be more free. Feminity is only a state of mind. ⛩🎭

As someone who also ventures out into the vanilla world. I know I'm read but to be honest I also don't care. Just as long as I'm not bothered it's all good.

Read not, read, u all ,well maybe not all ,need to get over it. I just left a bar full of my friends. I am the only TG person there. They all except me as me. And i think i got more complements tonight than any other night. You have to give people a chance. Yes it's a big risk. If u can handle it the payoff is worth it.

Reality Check
    Very few of us will not be read at some point. There are differences in the male and female bodies that are very difficult to hide or compensate for. That goes double or triple when we try to look "sexy".

Sounds like you had a great time which is great we all need that from time to time
    Just remember if you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home

Leann
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

I did have a great time. If I got read by other no one cared. Getting read by a sister, that's cool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

As long as you are comfortable and having a good time, it does not matter in the least if yiu are or are not read. Whish I could have gone out during Pride, but had house guests that do not know.

Most of us have to accept that we won't pass....ever. What we will hopefully get to, is a point where most people won't care that we like to dress and try to appear as females do, whether we manage to pass or not. I equate this to how many women (and even a lot of teenagers) simply stop trying to be attractive, at all. A huge percentage of them simply let themselves go, and our society is fine with that, because the woman's movement has pushed the issue that looks should never matter...FOR THEM. For us, it's still a different matter entirely.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.