Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing Expenses

Crossdressing Expenses

I was wondering if anyone keeps track of their spending when it comes to cross dressing. Expenses would include everything from head to toe, i.e., wigs, clothes, lingerie, shoes, cosmetics, makeovers, personal hygiene. For the month of July I have spent $340.00. I use Quicken for my finances. I breakdown all my spending into categories. From May 2008 - July 2017 average per month I have spent about $312.00 per month. Going out to lunch / dinner while dressed en femme falls under groceries.

I have never kept track of my crossdressing expenses. wife and I go to the any goodwill stores, Belk, Torrid and Lane Bryant. with the exception of goodwill we hit the clearance aisle. always plenty to choose from and we both have very similar tastes and it never gets old when we end up picking out the same clothing items!

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I don't keep a record of what I spend, as I have more than enough of pretty much everything. All I do buy on a regular basis is make up, cleaner ect, and a lot of clothes comes really cheaply from charity shops. Of course I do treat myself every now and again.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Would be too depressing to know. Mostly shop for sale items since I stay hiding away. in total would probably be a large amount but that is spread over a long period of time.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

Other than scuba diving I have no other hobby, so I don't really care how much I spend. I did cringe when purchasing my dress tech forms, but still bought them.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Platinum Member

Probably Too Much!

Hi Heather Anne , I really don't have a good number, Over the past over 50years
    I would suspect that it surely must be in the five figure range.

I have really slowed down buying new Clothes & Shoes as my collection is starting to bulge the closets.

Mainly it is just pierced earrings and necklaces now......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I guess if you are into numbers and doing spread sheets it might be interesting.

For me not much bras and panties maybe once or twice a month I underdress everyday. But always on the look out for a deal.

I do keep a track of what I spend on clothing. I find it helps keep the pink fog away when it comes to thinking about buying that dress that's in the sales as one, I would get little wear out of it, two it's likely to be similar to one I already have and three, lots of little spends = 1 bigger far nicer item. I must admit to not keeping track of spending on things such as makeup or jewelry but neither of those cost me a lot each year.

Things I do include in my calculations are new form/pads etc as they can add to the bottom line on the spreadsheet considerably.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Yes, I have a spreadsheet to track my CD expenses but I haven't updated it in the last few months. It's not an insignificant amount but considering I'm rebuilding from nothing post-purge including forms, wigs, dresstech's etc I guess it's not so bad. Since I now have a reasonable foundation to work with my burn rate has certainly slowed.

I have no idea how much I spend on my CDing but it's really not all that much goodwill and clearance items helps keep the cost down. I would think well over a grand.
    Angie

Nope, I don't track my expenses, same as I don't track my expenses for the other things I enjoy. I spend what I can comfortably afford to spend.

Karen

I started keeping track in 2011 with a spreadsheet. Mostly for style, brand, color & size of dresses, shoes, wig and lingerie . But date & price in there as well. Never bothered to put in the bottom line equation to add it all up, until reading this thread. Looks like about $50 a month. Cheaper than what we spend going out for breakfast every Sunday.
    [SIZE="3"]
    *** Barbie Lanai ***
    [/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    I have never kept track but I am sure it adds up.

That is why my first rule when shopping for Roberta is: Never pay full price.

Up until June I did't buy anything, but then came the sales. Since then I bought a pair of ballet flats, bra and two panties, a blouse, and a knitted dress, all for 80 euros. That is not to say I wouldn't want to spend more, but I can't afford to.

Once I tried to keep track, but then I saw the amount of money and thought whether I could have spent the money elsewhere or in a better way. Suffice it to say, I never tried to keep track again.

Reality Check
    No, I don't keep track of crossdressing expenses. Or most other expenses either. If I need it, I buy it. Fortunately, my needs are not excessive.

I dare not to but I do try to keep it check the most expensive items would be your forms,wigs and of course shoes.
    I did go a bit overboard 2 months ago with 300 dollars worth of stuff but it was a lot of things.
    if I didn't spend it on clothes it would have been on fishing items
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

The Thrift Shoppe is your friend.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

I haven't really kept track of my expenses, but I have kept my first few receipts for a dress, skirt & blouse as a sort of souvenir, but other than that I don't really care how much Millie is costing me because she's worth it.

My wife has spent thousands over the years on clothes she's never worn, and ended up giving away. I figure I'm entitled to spend a few hundred on things I may not get to wear.

I have a very strict $50 per fortnight limit, if I go over it comes out of the next fortnights $50, if I don't spend it doesn't accumulate!

As all say! Charity shops for bargains, and for me whichever makeup is 1/2 price is my new look, luckily I'm pale LOL!
    Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Nope, I just know that it's not cheap being a woman and let it go at that.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I just check to see if I can afford the next purchase - given my expected future bills (inspires me to hunt for begains)

Like most other things, it can get as expensive as you let it. Of course, purging can even lead to additional expenses when the fog inevitably returns.

Kind of like a hobby, I dont track expenses associated with my dressing. I think of it as a life expense with maintaining my sanity. 😊😊

I tried to keep track at one point but after changing PC's I couldn't find a good program that would break it down the way I wanted it too. It took a lot even with the program I was using. I do know I have pent about $15 this year so far, two boxes of pantyhose, and that is about it. I can't seem to find anything I like out there and am waiting for the fall when all of the good stuff comes out
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!