Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: From no way! to acceptance!

From no way! to acceptance!

My wife came to me last night and wanted to talk. She knows of my "interest" in dressing but has been totally unaccepting. She said she was willing to let me indulge and wondered how far I wanted to dress and if I wanted to become a woman. I told her it was more fetish and a play thing and wanted her to participate, not sure how far I want to take the dressing but it was something to keep in the home, no interest in becoming a woman or trying to pass. We spent the evening shopping for girly stuff online and had a wonderful time messing up the bed sheets later. Not sure why the change of heart, but I sure am not complaining!

You should become her sissy maid and do chores around the house in a maid outfit

Wow! That's quite the change. Good for you!

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    If only had I done the same, keep it to my own home and maybe enjoy it for just my wife and me.
    I'm so far beyond that now and unfortunately the boundaries I crossed have cost me

That is terrific, but be careful. My wife did a 180 turnaround from DADT to shopping in stores with me, suggesting I try them on there, letting me model them with wig/shoes/hose (no makeup). Then she asked to see my pictures, as I told her I think I looked as good as a model - I showed her a subset of what I had - and she admitted I did look as I good. She later also had me dress in bed with her. But I think that was too much for her, despite her asking for all of it, and she turned back into more of a silent treatment of that side. She did allow me this past weekend to dress, but she returned and did not sleep in our bed and has not kissed me since.
    So take it slow - SO swing back and forth on acceptance.
    Hugs, Ellen

We were not even at DADT, just NO! I don't see us out shopping, that freaks her out!

I would be curious as to why the total change of heart

Gold Member
    What great Luck; But please go slow, do not try to over burden her real soon.
    Hope will works out OK.
    Rader:

Platinum Member
    Hope your new found acceptance holds steady. Also consider what ClosetED posted. Women are free to change their minds. Sometimes I wonder if ED's situation is nothing more than a ploy to see how far a husband is willing to go. Then, it comes...the real turn off. I think if my wife came to me one day and asked me to go totally en femme I wouldn't do it. Not even for Halloween. It would rekindle doubts she may have had in the past.

That's fantastic! I think some women actually do some research and find out it's more common than they think and that other women say it adds to the relationship.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Sounds good! Do not push the limits and mess it up! Sounds like a very special wife and deserves some special attention from you! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

If your wife finds it kinky sounds like you found a keeper
    Last edited by Lorileah; 07-20-2017 at 10:01 PM. Reason: no need to quote OP

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    In my experience? When women blow cold and then hot? They tend to blow cold again in time. Be vigilant!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Congratulations, this is a new direction for you. But like others have said, be wary.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumped View Post
    ... I told her it was more fetish and a play thing and wanted her to participate, not sure how far I want to take the dressing but it was something to keep in the home, no interest in becoming a woman or trying to pass. ...!
    I used to say the same thing. I've progressed to wearing female clothing out and about while still presenting as male. Then a few weeks ago I did the whole make over thing with makeup and a wig and went out in public for the first time, which I enjoyed the hell out of. Now I've caught myself thinking about hormones. Argggg! My wife keeps saying that I keep pushing the boundary's. Which I am. Where will it stop?

That's awesome! Glad to hear your wife is coming around! It's a great feeling! Now do something special for her 👍

I would be slow to introduce new ideas. I wonder what happened. I agree with doc on hot/cold. They always get that way.
    Part Time Girl

redtea said:
    Today 12:51 PM
    You should become her sissy maid and do chores around the house in a maid outfit
    Yes, that is great advice right there!! Good Lord!

Great step forward, hope she continues to be supportive ..
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Congratulations! I would follow ClosetEd's advice though and take it slow.

Have a supportive similar to yours. Proceed slowly and cautiously. Her mood seems to go back and forth. There will be boundaries. Hopefully you will be able to fulfill your needs within those boundaries.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

That's very encouraging. My wife just recently found out and, while accepting, has not indicated any interest in participating or really having any intimacy at all. I know I have to give her time to process all thisand can only hope we will get to your point.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Just remember this is not a "green light" for you to do anything you want .
    Take it slow and don't talk about CDing every waking hour of the day.

Reality Check
    My advice is what Tracii and several others have posted: Take it slow and his your all day, every day activity. You should be able to judge what she will accept and what she will not. Don't go beyond that.

As for shopping, it's no big deal. Many (some) men go shopping with their wives. As long as you're not dressed as a woman and don't try feminine things on in the store, nobody will know that the purchases are for you. Once you figure out your correct sizes, it's a piece of cake. And if you get something home and it doesn't fit, return it.

First don't as suggested by one member, dress as a sissy maid and do the housework unless you speak to her first about it, as that's one sure way to going back to no acceptance at all.

Just take it at her pace, as Tracy has said it's not a green light,
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

We have been talking about it off and on for a couple years but her reaction had always been negative. I had noticed her coming to me with more questions in the last few months, but not much discussion. After our talk the other day she said she has been doing more research about CD'ing when she had time. It appears this has been a six month or longer exploration for her so it was not a quick decision. Either way, the conversation is flowing and she seems very receptive. I told her if she comes home and sees me dressed and doesn't want to see it, to just let me know and I will change to something more manly. I just wanted the freedom to lounge around and not freak her out. She was more than ok with it. When she came home yesterday I was dressed on a tank, woman's shorts an heels and she gave me a sly smile, hopped on my lap and we talked a bit about the day. I stayed dressed like that until bedtime.