Thread: Spiro changes

Spiro changes

Question for others who started on spiro only. Have been increasing dosage, now at steady state. Have had definite reduction in anxiety, reduction in nervous eating, have had weight loss. Anyone else have positive results from spiro only?

Silver Member
    I'm reaching back years (!), but yes, I started on Spiro alone and the results were quick. While my initial dose was low, it's still reduced anxiety and irritability noticeably. Ramping up to a full dose just nailed it.

Estradiol has its own mood and personality effects, though they are by no means universal. I found them to be both deep and subtle, but over over a very long period of time.

For those for whom they are appropriate, the first addresses a problem and the second a need. The net effect on me psychologically was returning me to my personality much as it was when I was very young.
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 07-20-2017 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Removed reference to illegal substances
    Lea