Thread: Contemplating on Grocery Shopping..... Seriously?????

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar

Contemplating on Grocery Shopping..... Seriously?????

So I have this overwhelming desire to do my weekly grocery shopping this weekend while all prettied up. It's so unlike me to get prettied up for something like ho hum.... a grocery store!
    Oh trust me it isn't to experience the "fun" of grocery shopping or the everyday things, but to check out the iconic dress that Marilyn Monroe wore while singing "Happy Birthday, Mr. President" at JFK's 45th birthday celebration!
    That's right! That piece of history is in Winnipeg touring my favourite chain of grocery stores this weekend! Woot woot photo op!

I date a girl who worked at the Federal Archives in Massachusetts, she had gone into the vault and tried on Jackie Kennedy's dresses that were stored there before they opened the Kennedy Library in Boston, so I know someone who has gone out of there way to get close to JFK. I say go for it.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Now that would be cool, I'd be in lala land if I had that opportunity with a Jackie outfit

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Oh just go for it, I grocery shop enfem all the time. But oh yes to see that beautiful dress up close yeah worth the trip

go for it have fun but most of all own it!!!!
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

Go for it and just enjoy the shopping, says someone who isn't out... Lol

I have done grocery shopping before, but were just drop ins for the "oh I need this" after or before going to an event or something. Matter of fact my first outing was to get coffee cream and cookies for a Masquerade crossdressing meeting at my first meeting attended fully dressed, 15 years ago! Showed up early for the meeting which was in the basement of a lingerie shop, noticed no cream for the coffee. A couple members thought that I was scared of the meeting and took off. They were amazed when they seen me cross the street and go into the grocery store coming back with cream and wafer cookies.
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 07-20-2017 at 07:33 PM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sounds like a once in a life time opportunity, Chantal. Go for it! I want to see the photos!

P1070326 (4) (553x640).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

You probably would see them first before I even post them here, Sherry. On Facebook of course!

I have 2 or 3 markets that I go to dressed, usually after church. Never a second look, people are too busy shopping to notice.

I was actually out grocery shopping today. Totally en fem. A lady did smile at me. Yeah my girly shirt might have been falling off of my shoulder.No bra on and my boobs were showing. Had short shorts on and a girly T-shirt. Long hair, hoop earrings. So Princess, go for it.
    Part Time Girl

Happy Birthday, Mr President's Choice?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sounds like fun so have at it and post plenty of pics.

I'm out so shopping is no big thing, but last December I was picking up things of the Christmas party we were throwing, so I'm dressed for the party. This guy in the grocery store hits on me, I gave him my number. We dated I still see him occasionally. My point, you never know what's going to happen. Woman make comments and/or talk to me all the time. That and ask me to reach something on the top self. I've gotten use to it.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaYVR View Post
    Happy Birthday, Mr President's Choice?
    LoL now that is funny! Actually it's the Save On Foods that has it going on for their birthday celebrations.

Anyhoo, on the way to the beach I dropped into the store location that had the dress displayed today to scope out if it is dressing up worthy. How they had it set up is perfect photo op, matter of fact they have a professional photographer taking pictures. They give you a printed picture and email you it as well. So Sunday, I will get all prettied up and pick up my neice to get our pictures taken with it! BTW it is one incredible dress!

I've been grocery shopping many times completely en femme. But then I do almost everything completely en femme.