Thread: A little panicked

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar

A little panicked

Hi everyone!
    I've been so busy lately and haven't poked my head in to say hello. Sorry about that. I hope everyone is having a good summer!

So.....

I live alone. Except my cat. I don't have any significant others. And hardly anyone visits without at first calling. (I'm kind of away from things.)

So normally I don't worry about my feminine clothes being thrown all over the house. Most of my female clothing is hung in a closet or in drawers in a spare bedroom in my house. There is A LOT of female clothing I have. Probably would fill about 5or 6 garbage bags if I ever splurged.

Now the panic part. I have a friend coming to stay with me a few days. He has no idea of my dressing nor am I ready to let him know about it. He will be staying in that spare room with most of my fem clothing.

I obviously don't want him to find them so I have to toss everything in bags and put them in the garden shed until he leaves.

Sigh

Platinum Member
    I'm sure you'll do a thorough job of putting things away....and its a great opportunity to cull out things you just don't wear or want anymore

Always remember to walk away from the room for an hour after you leave them go back in and look for anything that you forgot. I usually do a couple of extra scan when the kids are coming in or visitors. It's amazing how much we can leave out and be looking right at the item and miss it. I find this especially true in make up such as eyebrow and lip pencils and such.

Great idea Jaylyn! 😎

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Or you could put your friend in the garden shed and lock the spare room?
    I used to have a short attention spa

Okay I exaggerated. It took 3 trash bags to pack my girl clothes. I took the advice of Jaylyn and went back a few times. Good thing! I kept finding items I missed.

Banned Read only
    Susan,
    Maybe a stupid question but when it's your home WHY ??

As long as it's all neatly put away out of sight what does it matter as long as you leave enough free space for your friend to hang his clothes, OK if he chooses to pry that's his problem. It might be an amusing twist if you catch him in some of your female clothes then he'll have far more to explain to you !

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    I'm sure you'll do a thorough job of putting things away....and its a great opportunity to cull out things you just don't wear or want anymore
    I've had to do the same thing a time or two when family from the west coast come to visit. The spare bedroom is Krissys room and closet and it is full! I actually find it fun and sort of therapeutic to go through all my ladies clothing occasionally. It does give me a chance to remember when and where I purchased each item and I really do remember about 95% of them. It also gives me a chance to sort out the items that I never wear or simply don't want so I can donate them.

Well I think I got it all. Checked, double checked. And checked again. I'm at the train station picking him up.

If he finds a pair of heels or pantyhose under the bed. Just let him think it was your girlfriend from last year.
    Or...explain how you had a few friends over for a party. Some of them must have-hooked up. You don't remember much after a couple beers.

@ Jennifer -- I LOVE IT! 😁

Well so far he hasn't found any mysterious not men's clothing. BUT he did mention my shaved legs... to which I said "I like it better then hairy leg. A lot more comfortable and no itching from the hair." He left it alone.

Finally!

As I posted last weekend. I had a house guest over until today. He has no idea of Susan and I hid all her stuff while my guest was here.
    I am usually always dressed when I am home. I haven't been since he got here. He left today and the very first thing I did was put on my most comfortable summer dress. It felt so invigorating to FINALLY be myself again.

While he was here, Trump put a ban on transgenders in the military. Boy did that create a heated debate and conversation. I literally avoid conflicts verbal or physical, but I tried my best to defend saying they have as much right to be in the military as anyone. While he was trying to tell me he is glad Trump did this. "I don't want my taxes to pay for someone to change (body parts)." I felt he was narrow minded. It wasn't a very comfortable hour for me. In the end, neither he or I won but....
    Last edited by Lorileah; 07-28-2017 at 12:00 AM. Reason: don't bypass the word filter

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I can see the argument from both sides so I will refrain from commenting on that.
    I'm glad you feel more normal now in the proper attire LOLOL.

Ditto on seeing it from both sides.
    Just wish both sides could do the same!

I have lots of people surrounding me that feel the same way after that. Makes me push back further into the CD closet. Lol

But I'm glad you are back in serentity! 😘

Banned Read only
    Susan,
    It's good to know you got back to normal service.

Looking at it from the UK it seems strange how many minority groups in the US were called up to serve in WW2, they fought the same way and died the same way and were decorated in the same way, what has changed for the comments agreeing with the announcement ?

How many TGs/TSs in the Pentagon and other offices will retain their jobs ?

I understand, Susan, I had my son here just two days last week. While I don't always dress every day, it seems like feeling like you can't make me want to even more.

My step daughter has been with us for a while so my dressing has been greatly curtailed. I can't wait till she leaves.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Silver Member
    Susan, you're a little spotty on US military history. Rather than all racial groups harmoniously fighting fascism, there was a lot of resistance to having blacks in the army.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 07-28-2017 at 12:02 AM. Reason: a bit too political.

Thanks.
    It really sucks when you feel like you have to hide a part of you. Yes, some of you will say I should have just been open with/around him.
    Honestly, I have to choose who I come out with. Frankly, I've come out to a few and a couple haven't gone well.
    Nonetheless, I'm again free to dress and I like it!