Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Met a GG

Stephanie,
    I would go out on the first date in male mode and get to know her first. Then talk about things from there. I wish you the best though. Always nice having a GG in your life that appreciates us. Had a girlfriend years ago that knew, we had so much fun together.
    Hugs,
    Brandy
    Brandy Mathews

I would go with presenting as male mode, but if you think she likes that you have another side, you could consider underdressing with panties and hose and painted toenails. She might enjoy that little secret that no one else can see. And if she does want you dressed, you can have an outfit in the trunk - maybe one she helped pick.
    just some options,
    Hugs, Ellen

Well tonights the big night, Can I tell you I'm as nervous as a schoolgirl going to her first dance? I have decided that I am going as Dave and Stephanie is staying home for the night. I purchased a new pair of Khaki Slacks and Shirt for tonight. Since the weather is Supposed to be pretty crappy today, I decided against the wharf and concert ( I have to check the website but I think the concert has already been canceled anyway).
    I am taking her to dinner at a small Italian Restaurant that I know of, that is quite small and intimate and has really good food, and as can not come up with any alternatives (because of the weather) it looks like I am going back to plan A and taking her to a movie after dinner. Also on the plus side (as I may have mentioned before) I am very much into classic cars ( having restored one or two in the past and currently working on a 68 Chevelle). Tomorrow I am attending a Car Show to raise money to help offset the costs of school supplies for underprivileged children, and Chris asked if she could go with me.
    As far as Stephanie is concerned, even though I know Chris seems ok with my dressing, I am going to wait and let her mention her and then maybe in the future we can go out together.

You have a great plan.... put a lot of thought into the evening. Go get her, tiger!

Stephanie, sounds like a great plan. Have a great time.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Agree - go as a gentleman. The first time I went out with my wife, and she knew about Bree - the first time i met her i was in girl mode - we went out as a male/female couple. The rest, as they say is history.

Good plan, Stephanie. Here's hoping the two you of you enjoy a wonderful evening and really hit it off.

Hugs,

Kelly

I've been following this thread. Good plan. You'll do fine. I'm looking forward to hearing how it went!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Nicole View Post
    Well tonights the big night, Can I tell you I'm as nervous as a schoolgirl going to her first dance?... I am taking her to dinner at a small Italian Restaurant that I know of, that is quite small and intimate and has really good food, and as can not come up with any alternatives (because of the weather) it looks like I am going back to plan A and taking her to a movie after dinner.
    Hey Stephanie,

Your plan is a winner. An intimate Italian restaurant and a movie is one of my favorite dates, I think, it's been several weeks. Sigh. Be careful and don't sweep your crossdressing under the rug. Minimizing it may give her the wrong impression. Be open and honest with everything about yourself.

Jeri Ann

Hope you both have a great evening! Let us know how it goes!

Here is my free advice. I agree with teresa, ut if you spend more time as Steph and plan on more time as Steph maybe the firsdt date would be the way to go. But I thin k I would go in boy mode and maybe bring up my dressing while on the date, to much would scare her off I thing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I love the idea that you'll wait until she brings up Steph which she no doubt will since she's already aware of her. You have already broken the ice with her and more ice will be broken in the next two days. My, also free, advice is, when she brings up the subject, ask if she'd like to see Steph in full bloom. If so, be sure and include her, ask her opinion, is my makeup Ok? Is this too daring, etc. Let her know you value her opinion and she may run with it.

Good luck but be careful.

Keep the channels open and do not push it too fast.

Good LUCK.

Great story hon thats awesome! I would go as Stephanie because she knows and you go out as her anyway.
    Peace, Love, and Rainbows!
    Roberta

quiet girl in lingerie Jennifer Soames's Avatar
    In the context of when you asked her to go out, if you were dressed then I would guess you have created an expectation that you will be dressed on the outing. In this case I would just ask her if she is expecting you enfemme!

Update, we went out and had a great dinner and a great time at the movie, then when out for a late night cup of coffee (neither one of us drinks more than the occasional beer or glass of wine) afterwards as it was getting late I was getting ready to take her home and since she lives a little far from me and we are going out early again this morning, she asked if she could stay the night at my place ( like a proper gentleman I let her take the lead and she slept in my bed while I slept on the couch, she even borrowed one of my nightgowns) we talked for a bit and my dressing did come up and she asked me why I did it, I told her about how I got started and how I feel when I am dressed. She seemed to accept that and even said she would like maybe in the future about having a girls night out) I even modeled a few outfits for her. Today we are going to a charity car show with my 1968 chevelle that I am restoring and it turns out she loves classic cars. Did I find a great girl or what!!!!

great, it sounds very promising for a positive relationship, keep us informed please

glad the date worked out and that you both had a good time. Hope the budding relationship blossoms for you!

As I said the date Sat could not have gone better, then we went to a car show on Sunday in my Chevelle, because Chris stayed at my house overnight she didn't have any clothes with her for the show so again she asked to borrow an outfit from Stephanie,( we are close enough in size that it worked for everything except shoes). She borrowed a pair of shorts and top and even a clean pair of panties. We had a blast at the show and then went to dinner afterwards, I took her back to my house where she collected her clothes from our date and then took her home, She told me she had an amazing weekend and couldn't wait to do it again, next time she wants to have a spa date with Stephanie, massages, facials, nails done etc...

Stephanie,
    There is no doubt that YOU have found one FANTASTIC lady!

She's already laid out plans for your next date. Follow through if you feel comfortable doing all that.

I would start thinking about your 3rd date!

Congrats & enjoy, Connie.

Could it be that she likes you because of Stephanie?
    Could she be seeing how far you'll go? Just a thought.
    See my favorite lovely ladies at https://www.flickr.com/photos/64988357@N03/favorites/

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

Wow! You appear to have struck gold, Stephanie. So happy for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie.Marie View Post
    Stephanie,
    There is no doubt that YOU have found one FANTASTIC lady!

She's already laid out plans for your next date. Follow through if you feel comfortable doing all that.

I would start thinking about your 3rd date!

Congrats & enjoy, Connie.

Could it be that she likes you because of Stephanie?
    Could she be seeing how far you'll go? Just a thought.
    We talked last night at dinner and she said she likes me for me all the parts of me and as has no problem with my dressing as long as I am being careful not to get hurt or not hurting anyone else. She actually thinks I'm cute when dressed up ( even though I am bald with a beard and moustache go figure lol). She loves that I have very masculine interests (as she worded it, like working on my cars and taking it to shows) and that even though Stephanie is a part of me, she isn't the whole of me. She did ask me seriously if I had thought about going full time and I told her no I do not plan on it as it is just a comfort thing ( I don't consider dressing a hobby, it is more a way of expressing a part of myself) and she accepted that answer as it was the best one I could give her. She said she is not into women but because I am still a man underneath the clothes, she does not consider Stephanie to be a woman.

Just a little update, Chris and I are still going strong. We see each other several nights a week and usually spend the weekends together either at her place or mine. We have gone out twice as girlfriends (that is the best way I could put it). next weekend is our 2 month anniversary and we are planning on going away for the weekend, I am picking her up Thursday night and we are leaving Friday morning for a weekend getaway in the Pocono Mountains, While I did plan on leaving Stephanie home for the weekend, Last night she told me to make sure I packed a nice dress for dinner one night. I am crazy about this girl and falling for her more and more every day to the point I am considering doing something I have never done before, As I said before I am very much into classic cars and own a 1968 Chevelle that I am about 90% finished restoring ( down to paint and some minor cosmetic things), I have had it for about 10 years and have never ever let anyone else drive it, Today I went and had a set of keys made for Chris, I attached them to a key ring that also has an ENGAGEMENT RING, I plan on asking her to marry me next weekend. She is the only thing I can think about when we are not together and when we are together I can only think about how lucky I am to have found such a wonderful person. When we go away I am going to use the excuse of teaching her to Drive the car ( thus the need for the keys) and have found a small secluded beautiful spot in an open field with a stream and waterfall in the background, that is where I am going to ask her.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Congratulations ! Make sure you start a thread to let us know how it goes.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Platinum Member
    Hi Stephanie, That sounds just wonderful, please ne careful not to overwhelmher, Good Luck with your plans,

Please do keep us updated, >Orchid
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!