Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not A Man Down There

I loove having the flat look it is one of the reasons why i love my Girl jeans ... I have a pair of boy Levis that are very tight at the crotch the only way to wear them comfortably is to tuck... I don't wear them often but one day my Mrs is going to notice and probably freak out...
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Banned Read only
    Some of the threads might have touched on my last sentence, "Does This Give You Pleasure" when dressed in tight shorts/girl jeans presenting with a flat front? In Other Words do you enjoy first being clocked as a male wearing girl shorts/jeans and do you like being seen and presenting with a flat womanly front? Is it a turn on to showcase your feminine self like this and maybe hoping a GG will notice.

I wear a pair of tight boot cut girl jeans that flare out to make my hips look like that of a female, the tight tuck and flat front really makes the frontal appearance just like a curvy woman wearing the jeans, I really like the look and would be a little happy if it was noticed by a GG. Just my way of being proud of wanting to present just like a woman in jeans. This is in no way perverted or an exhibitionist, just presenting as much as possible as a shapely woman in tight jeans and not ashamed of it, after all don't we talk all the time about acceptance, not being negatively judged and we have the right to dress and present in the gender we identify with?.

When I wear girl jeans my panties keep me mostly flat down there so I don't tuck.
    Angie

Just naturally tuck. Not with a gaff just pushed waaaay back. I would be happy if I could turn it inside out and make it disappear until I needed it.
    Lace and Smiles!
    Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Some of the threads might have touched on my last sentence, "Does This Give You Pleasure" when dressed in tight shorts/girl jeans presenting with a flat front? In Other Words do you enjoy first being clocked as a male wearing girl shorts/jeans and do you like being seen and presenting with a flat womanly front? Is it a turn on to showcase your feminine self like this and maybe hoping a GG will notice.
    OK, I'll take the bait. Is said GG supposed to be impressed when she "notices"?
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Reality Check
    I do not tuck as a male. Why would I?

I wear panties as "underwear" both in male mode and female mode. I wear women's jeans also in male mode or female mode. They are just jeans and don't say anything about me, they just look a little neater and dressier than men's jeans.

In female mode, I wear hip padding and hide my male parts. I'm a pretty much "all or nothing" guy/girl.

I always tuck, even though I am small. When I am fully dressed and made up, my SO lifts my skirt to inspect that I am completely convincing before I venture out. I know nobody else is likely to see it, but I just need to know.

I always tuck when getting dressed in clothing designed for women. It is the first thing that I will do.

Banned Read only
    Sara you raised a good question I hadn't really thought about, I would say no, not impressed. She probialy thought to herself, I would get nothing out of going to bed with him.

Banned Read only
    Exactly Deebra, when a GG sees my flat front I hope she sees it as a negation of anything sexual in nature from me, and place me in the "frend zone", exactly where I want to be.

I usually wear control panties under support pantyhose, so my balls are snug against my crotch and my **** is tight against my tummy. No need to tuck.

Banned Read only
    So I asked on another forum how many women actually look at men's crotches. As I summarized the vast majority of women never even check out a mans bulge or even think about it unless it's obvious or in their face. As for the tucked crossdresser, again the pretty much all said they would not even notice or look, and would be more likely to check out a fully dressed CD in something tight like leggings or jeggings just to see how well they hid it all.

Sara you raised a good question I hadn't really thought about, I would say no, not impressed. She probialy thought to herself, I would get nothing out of going to bed with him.
    OK, so what's the point???

Quote Originally Posted by Hicuts View Post
    I usually wear control panties under support pantyhose, so my ***** are snug against my ****** and my **** is tight against my tummy. No need to tuck.
    Hey, that's great.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I never tuck but I do wear women's support type panties which flatten me out a bit. Tucking in the true sense is just too uncomfortable and to me is just not necessary.

Banned Read only
    Sara the point is I am presenting my mid section looking JUST LIKE a curvy woman with hips and a flat front in tight women's jeans. A woman spotting this just might be puzzled how could that be achieved on a man/CD to look so feminine in this area? It's not so much about her, it's I'm proud I can look this feminine in women's jeans. I'm sure it will give her something to think about; where did he put it, was he in an accident. Can't wait to tell my husband tonight and my girlfriends. And just maybe the thought might occur to her s/he looked very nice the way the jeans fitted.

Banned Read only
    Interesting though when I asked the question on the other board about a man tucking and wearing woman's jeans. Many of the woman who answered said they could not tell if a man was wearing men's or woman's jeans unless they of course they were an overtly feminine style, like really high waist, super low cut, or super tight.

A couple women even asked what the difference is between men's and woman's jeans. (they just don't get it )

But as I told Deebra, when a GG (even subconsciously) sees my flat front I hope she sees it as a negation of anything sexual in nature from me, and that places me in the "friend zone", exactly where I want to be.

I tuck under my panties daily, but tucking does not involve anything more than pressing everything in before pulling up my panties.

How do you keep a constant tuck? I've tried, but tapes starts to pull after a few hours and gets uncomfortable.

I tuck when I am dressed. I don't think about it when I am wearing male clothes. in female bottoms it looks weird to have a bulge in the front - clothes don't look quite right.
    Life is too short to be boring...Alexandra

Female mode 100% tucked

Male mode 100% untucked

Sara the point is I am presenting my mid section looking JUST LIKE a curvy woman with hips and a flat front in tight women's jeans. A woman spotting this just might be puzzled how could that be achieved on a man/CD to look so feminine in this area? It's not so much about her, it's I'm proud I can look this feminine in women's jeans. I'm sure it will give her something to think about; where did he put it, was he in an accident. Can't wait to tell my husband tonight and my girlfriends. And just maybe the thought might occur to her s/he looked very nice the way the jeans fitted.
    Deebra, you have to understand the way your choice of words comes across. "Does it give you pleasure?", "is it a turn-on?" in this instance makes me think a combination of eew and WTH.

I think another way to put your premise is to talk about those visual cues which make the Muggles question how they perceive you. For example, breasts don't speak much to this because everyone knows you can stuff a bra with all kinds of things. Add cleavage however and people might go "hmmmm?". Hips such as those by DressTech have the same effect because the average person doesn't think you can stuff your hips and may give a moment of pause as to whether one is trans and if so, what species they might be.

So your flat front approach is a valid one, something which might make the Muggles think twice. I doubt they are running home to tell their friends specifically about your flatness. It'd be more like "I saw a trans person in the wild".

Banned Read only
    7ftEmily I simply push the round bits up where they go to stay warm, and point the long part down and back. No tape, I can hold it all there with a pair of properly fitting panties all day, wearing women's jeans helps too because there is just no room for it to become untucked.

At one time I never even bothered to tuck. Once I accepted who I was I had to go all in. I bought one of these Selene silicone gaffs and the first time I tried it was a light bulb moment for me. It just felt so right and natural! Forms followed shortly afterward since I have found this need in me to feel complete when I present. By nature I can be something of a contradiction and some days I feel more girly than others, so occasionally I don't dress up to the nines and just like to wear a few feminine things and it can feel enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post
    7ftEmily I simply push the round bits up where they go to stay warm, and point the long part down and back. No tape, I can hold it all there with a pair of properly fitting panties all day, wearing women's jeans helps too because there is just no room for it to become untucked.

I must be sizing something wrong than! I can get things to stay until I sit down and get back up... everything tends to shift right away haha.

Tucking can be fun once in a while for the feeling of it but I generally don't do it. It's equally humiliating having the bulge in my jeans/shorts.