Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not A Man Down There

Banned Read only

Not A Man Down There

There is a post on here "Wearing Women's Clothing While Not Crossdressing" and the threads show many do it, especially jeans and shorts. Some even wear a fem. top and sandles. How many when wearing tight jeans/shorts find it important to have a tight tuck to show a flat womanly front? Is this a turn on to not be fully crossdressed as a woman but wearing tight women's jeans/shorts and clearly showing no male genetalia but a female flat front just like a woman? Do you also wear hip/buttock panties to look even more feminne? Does this give you more pleasure as you go about wearing girl clothes?

I don't ever tuck as I not really all that well endowed, even in just my panties I have a small bump and that's about it. So when wearing a pair of tight jeans or shorts it is not really a problem for me. As I am not really trying to impress anyone with my looks ( as I stated in previous posts, there is no way I am ever passing, I look like , as my brother so nicely put it, as an overweight Stone Cold Steve Austin, a wrestler from the 90s and early 2000s.) So rather than the have to deal with the discomfort of trying to tuck I just pull my panties up as tight as I can or wear a pair of spanx and just let things hang the way they are meant to, so to speak.

I tuck all the time even in male mode

Much prefer my pleated skirts (limited tucking required), achieving the perfect VW bonnet look for me is too uncomfortable!

comPleated Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I will wear my dress tech hip pads if the jeans are stretchy enough and yes I tuck probably 70 % of the time because some jeans you just don't need to tuck.
    For me the hip pads complete the look I guess because people aren't sure what gender I am frequently.

I tuck a lot. But some Jeggings require tucking. I use a gaff on them. And of course a tight skirt requires tucking. And then there is swimsuits. Yes you have to tuck for that. My SO says that if you are a woman then you have to be natural.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Read only
    Deebra,
    It's one reason why I don't wear female jeans or trousers, I don't mind tucking in a skirt or dress but not to go back to wearing trousers.

I've never considered it a sexual thing but only to have the right form when dressed, especially in a bodycon dress, and sweater dresses which are very unforgiving . I don't do lower padding as I'm happy with my natural figure when balanced with my forms.

I almost always tuck however I dress ... not to hard to.

If I am enfem I always tuck.

I believe a "female flat front just like a woman" if done well can be more feminine than breasts.
    Breasts can be.... I don't know out there. LOL

I wish I could wear skinny jeans but I have thunder thighs. Does not look good, but helps to balance my upper body.

I would say 30% of the time I wear hip pads if I am not enfem. Always if enfem.

I love wearing women's clothing and having a "female flat front just like a woman" and hips that help make the clothing fit better.

I wish it was 100% me.

Banned Read only
    I wear women's jeans all the time and I always tuck, but not a "tight tuck", just a simple smoothing of things and snug panties, I never wear hip or butt pads. I do not know how many GG's actually look at "bulges" but they do tend to notice what people are wearing more than the average GM. Without wearing any padding I have got compliments on how nice by butt looks from more than one GG! Anyway I have thought about what you are saying and I would not say it turns me on, even thought I may be presenting as male, by wearing women's jeans and tucking I am also trying to convey that I am feminine and I do hope it makes me "less threatening" to GG's.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 07-23-2017 at 12:40 PM.

If I am going to try and look the part then I must tuck to attempt to look the part. Not a bigh deal

Aspiring Member
    I don't so much tuck as just push it underneath - completely comfortable and looks fi e unless dress is very very clingy. I don't wear trousers when dressed but once went swimming in a hotel pool in a swimsuit and I was more concerned by my hairy arms than my bulge. I think that for those of us who do not get excited by the clothes true tucking is not required unless you go clingy.

I do not tuck! I have a right sided inquinal hernia that is not presently bothering me and no plans at present for intervention! I do not wear anything that is that tight! Panties and pantyhose work for me for now! Hip pads from dress tech are next! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Tucking is saying 'not man down here, in the usual sense' and therefore definitely a statement of no threat. This affects both male and female observers , although sometimes inciting the predatory instincts in others.

I don't ever tuck, as I just couldn't make it work, and my manly face kind of makes it a somewhat pointless gesture, but it could be part of an amazing half man half woman look. Not being able to explore that, and feeling it would narrow even more my options for a public life, I rely on pleats and folds in skirts or petticoats to do the hiding, so the clothes and general feminine airiness can be appreciated as a non-sexual thing. I had to give up on women's pants or tight dresses, but I made some nice short flared shorts that are light and airy and don't require tucking.

I think that is roughly what many GGs do- find clothes that flatter and don't conflict with body shape. Many women don't have a super flat front either, and concerns about panty lines and fat wrinkles etc lead them to avoid clingy knits. And some work hard with shapewear to achieve the look. I often think these women are one group sympathetic to crossdressing, since they see dressing as a serious costume and makeup act to look the part and achieve the status of 'attractive woman'.

Those that are successful at looking like a woman are to be congratulated, and it is an achievement that is respected by the general public. I think it qualifies as a kind of magic show/dramatic masterwork. I'm taking the other road to be accepted as a MIAD, harmless guy who somehow isn't embarrassed to be wearing a dress or femmy clothes. Some people eyes stray to try to see the bulge, but it is more inquisitive- trying to understand how sexual I am trying to be.

Lots of us are in between somewhere, but everyone is trying somehow to say something about their gender identity.
    We are all beautiful...!

I have absolutely no natural butt/hips (W-35.5 hips 37) so if I'm wearing ladies jeans, I need some padding. Depending on the fit of the jeans, a pair of tight panties and the hip pads usually hide enough. If not, tuck.

Silver Member
    I don't tuck. Haven't in years. There just isn't anything to tuck. Looks like a pubic bump.

Sorry, I don't really want to see your stuff as a guy and when presenting in female clothing (which is made not to accommodate your stuff), do us all a favor and make it disappear however you see fit.

Seriously, we can go to the ballet if we want to see a guy sporting tights and showing off his package.

I don't know what the right answer is for MIAD other than that can be shocking enough for the Muggles. Sporting your guyness while running around in a skin tight dress just seems to be asking for attention of some sort.

#no-bulge

<end/rant>
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    When I'm in drab, it's all about loose and comfortable. Which tucking is NOT!

When I dress, it's for me. I need to look like an attractive female. Nothing male allowed in my mirror or pics. Naturally, I tuck every time I dress. Crotch bumps AREN'T FEM!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

When i am dressed i want to look and feel as close to female as possible.
    Fortunately i am able to conceal my man package more naturally. In my case less is better. If i am not comfortable it doesn't work for me.

Banned Read only
    Lana,
    You should really go and have it fixed, a hernia long term isn't good . I had mine repaired under a local anaesthetic but would never do it again but it it was quicker and got it out the way .

I agree with others, we want to portray as women and they don't have bulges where we naturally do , it's simple enough to keep things out of sight I wear panties with medium control ones on top that's enough to do the job but going to the bathroom isn't a major problem . Besides when a natural urge takes over as occasionally it can there is not going to be any problems, I'm afraid I did find it slightly arousing when a GG started to redo my make up when I was dressed .

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    When I dress the tuck is as essential as the wig and make up, the way I do it I can go all day like that.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I always tuck even in male mode. But them i always wear panties each and every day. So for me it doesn't feel natural anymore not to tuck. It's not a turn on its just feels natural.

I love my skinny jeans and tuck all the time. At first it was difficult, but now it's normal. I love having a smooth front. It's summer here and I go bicycling in cycling shorts. I hate having a buldge.

I am always tucked. Even at home. It never enters my mind. It is just automatic. That said, even though I am small down there, too much seems to be there when I wear shorts or jeans. It's probably fat, but I still don't like it.

I tuck all the time, even in male mode. I can't stand the "unsightly bulge."

I do not tuck, but wear pretty heavy foundation garments so I don't have any bulging issues.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".