Thread: Not totally En Femme....

Not totally En Femme....

...but yesterday I went to the beach with my wife wearing only girls clothes! Nothing flashy, tank top, shorts, painted nails, etc. We went grocery shopping on the way home.....girly in the produce aisle!! Heavenly. Would never dreamed this would happen just 5 short years ago.
    Lace and Smiles!
    Lisa

I can almost see that smile on your face from here!

Happy Days Lisa!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Lisa I've found there are certain types of clothes you can get away with en drab, more so now I think than in the past

Lisa, so nice indeed. I just bought a cover for my bikini swimsuit. Yes was out yesterday. Girly in a denim skirt and button up top with my bra on. Yep they stick out and a good bra shows nicely. Yep, Lace and smiles are nice also.
    Part Time Girl

Good for you Lisa, and for your wife for being open enough to allow it. My wife has been great as far as accepting and trying to understand, but me going out with her in any of "my" clothes that are not covered up by male clothes is probably not going to happen anytime soon. A gal can hope though. Glad you had a nice outing with your wife.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Most people could care less what you wear and I think you found that out.
    I have been saying/doing that for years and some of you are finally getting on board the train .LOLOL