Thread: Ever get tired of fussing?

Ever get tired of fussing?

Not feeling it today. Polo, mini skirt, sandals and lipstick. Call that done.

How often do you have days like that?

To each their own. Yep sometimes just not feeling it, but usually after I start dressing the feelings start happening fast.

I guess I am not that fussy.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You don't have to dress to the nines every time but some here do because they don't get to dress very often.
    I dress casual every day because its easier.
    To the nines if I have a special event to go to.

Tracy said it best, Yet we have our times. I went shopping with my so en fem. Denim skit and button up shirt with flowers over the boobs. . Wore tennis shoes Walked all over Walmart. went to the men department and found tank tops but not in my size. I had no makeup on and did not even shave this morning. I asked her how bad did it look and she said nobody will notice. and nobody did. So lipstick is fine. I told her I did not shave because I wanted a close shave tomorrow to put makeup on.
    Part Time Girl

Yeah, it was a crappy week. Horrible tension two days ago and dressing didn't help at all and only made atmosphere worst. Today was just a 100F day with having to work at home with no camera. So thought why bother for the two of us.

Funny thing is I had to go out for some supplies later and dressing is only in house or on vacation, so switched to shorts. I couldn't believe how darn hot and uncomfortable they are after wearing a mini skirt all day.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Exclamation Never!

If I'm not feeling it? I just don't dress!

When I am, it's worth dressing to the 9's to see Sherry in my mirror!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Lisa,
    At home that's how it is for me at the moment, being dressed in clothes suitable to get jobs done and maybe a touch of lipstick .

Guess I'm pretty simple gal. Main concern is getting the colors to match.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

I'll second, if I don't feel like dressing all the way, I don't dress.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I have finally got my own place (sort of)... I dress as I like... currently in leggings and a strappy top and wedges.... feels normal! xx
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I get such limited time to dress that I have to make the most of it, so full works every time. I often find that if I'm not really in the mood that soon changes once the clothes and make up go on.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Banned Read only
    I love being casual, being able to just throw on a simple denim skirt or jeans, a t-shirt, and little or no make up is what makes me feel the most like a natural GG. Don't get me wrong I love getting all done up to passing level, but I don't have to to feel feminine.

I wear makeup when I want to "pass." (Not always successful) But if I have no plans to go out, I usually don't bother with it, except for lipstick. I love wearing lipstick!

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    FWIW.....
    I don't think that there was ever any GG who wanted to "dress to the nines" every day either.
    So, why should we?
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 07-23-2017 at 11:07 PM.

I am with Lisa, often I am very happy with a dash of lippy and a casual outfit... I most definitely do not need to do a perfect makeover everytime.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Reality Check
    I dress casual most of the time. Just like any real woman, it seems silly to get all dolled up to do the laundry or housecleaning or even to sit at the computer and log on to a crossdressing forum.

Now you see one of the difficulties with trying to live full time as a woman. You have to do it every day, all day, all the way.

I used to dress "to the nines" every time I dressed when I was still closeted and stealing moments to be me.
    Now I find I've somewhat "evolved" into a casual woman. I only ever go all out when I have somewhere special to go like a party or out to dinner. The rest of the time I'm in jeans, shorts, capris or a skort and a cute top with minimal makeup.
    Somehow I find it more enticing now when I do go all out. It seems more special to me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Now you see one of the difficulties with trying to live full time as a woman. You have to do it every day, all day, all the way.
    Well as a very smart GG once told me, there is more to being a woman than clothes and makeup.

Women are expected to perform work at the same level as their male counterparts. But women have to look good and receive on average %27 less pay while they do it.

Usually I'll do everything but the makeup and nails when I am not feeling it fully. I don't leave the house much so there's no real reason to go 100% full on femme. I think we all have days like this, especially in the heat.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I didn't reply earlier as it was too difficult to!

And I don't want to come across as vane! Too late!

But, Seriously I Fuss about everything from dawn till dawn!
    Just in my makeup, Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

I don't look at it as fussing, it's just a decision for me. But then I haven't as of yet and maybe never will deal with makeup, so it's just about deciding what clothes and which forms I am in the mood for. It is amazing though, how my outlook on the day/night can change just by changing a few pieces of fabric.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post
    Well as a very smart GG once told me, there is more to being a woman than clothes and makeup.

Women are expected to perform work at the same level as their male counterparts. But women have to look good and receive on average %27 less pay while they do it.
    Women don't have to look any better than men in the same job and in my experience, the "less pay" for the same job is pure BS. In my entire career, women and men were paid equally in the same position. The pay scale did not differentiate one bit.

As for there being more to being a woman than clothes and makeup, I agree with your friend and I've posted it here many times.
    Last edited by Krisi; 07-24-2017 at 05:27 PM.