Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you trade...

Would you trade...

Would you trade being 100% natural women for 1 weekend a month? This includes complete acceptance from family and friends. In return that's the only time you could wear feminine items for the rest of the month(no makeup, panties, etc...).

Just a thought of a similar question my wife asked me. My answer was YES! As long as I had 100% complete acceptance and no judgement there rest of the month.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    No because I would have to stop being me .
    I can't turn off who I am. 2 days a month I can be me then be someone I am not for 28 days.That doesn't sound like a good deal to me.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 07-23-2017 at 12:34 PM.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    If you only get a few days a month to dress anyway, probably yes, if it's fairly frequently, no.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I would definitely. What fun that would be.

I don't own any men's underwear and have zero interest in purchasing some so my answer is definitely "No".

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    No because I would have to stop being me .
    I can't turn off who I am. 2 days a month I can be me then be someone I am not for 28 days.That doesn't sound like a good deal to me.
    Makes sense Traci. That's the delima. Some of us strive so hard to look like a female, but have no chance. Other's can with lots of work. And then there are those who are happy being themselves regardless what they world thinks.

What if you were left-handed? The offer is that for two days a month you could use your left hand however you want but the rest of the month you'd have to do everything right-handed? Or if you're far-sighted and two days a month you could wear glasses and nobody would make fun of you, but the rest of the days you have to not wear glasses at all?

Those all sound pretty silly, right? Now re-examine the question -- you are a transgender person of some variety. Transgender people are transgender 24 hours a day, 7 days a week -- it's not something that can be turned on and off. But the offer is that for two days a month "they" would allow you to be who you are and for the remainder of the month you had to overtly lie and pretend you were not. Who is getting the comfort in this arrangement? I don't think it's the transgender person. I'd say it's a bad deal.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Banned Spammer
    Pat for a CD that would be fine they get to have their cake and eat it too.
    The rest of us will have to suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat (aka Jennie) View Post
    What if you were left-handed? The offer is that for two days a month you could use your left hand however you want but the rest of the month you'd have to do everything right-handed? Or if you're far-sighted and two days a month you could wear glasses and nobody would make fun of you, but the rest of the days you have to not wear glasses at all?

Those all sound pretty silly, right? Now re-examine the question -- you are a transgender person of some variety. Transgender people are transgender 24 hours a day, 7 days a week -- it's not something that can be turned on and off. But the offer is that for two days a month "they" would allow you to be who you are and for the remainder of the month you had to overtly lie and pretend you were not. Who is getting the comfort in this arrangement? I don't think it's the transgender person. I'd say it's a bad deal.
    Pat, While I understand your point, this was posted in a crossdressing section. Gay will always be gay, transgender are transgenders. I will argue that being a crossdresser is different that being completely transgender. And that is where this question is directed. I thought that is why they also have separate forums??? I enjoy my blue time, and I enjoy my pink time too. I have zero desire to transition, but would take the trade off for complete acceptance for 2 days a month. I am proud to be a crossdresser and don't judge what anyone else wants to be.

I could live with that

No , I would want at least a week every month !

Gold Member
    I would like to experience it once in my life, but to put a limit on how and when???
    I do not think so.
    Rader

I am a crossdresser and have my"blue" days but limiting the number of days I can dress-no way! I wear panties most days and women's loafers everyday! Very bad trade off! IMHO Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I'm with Traci on wanting to be me all the time. I'm just CD and not transitioning. Being fully Female and still me two days a month would be wonderful but not if I'm miserable the rest of the month. I enjoy my Fem side too much for that.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I think for some in certain home situations the answer would be yes, I think I would given all the right variables.
    While I'm certain this is a part of me I understand it's not always great for our SO

No I am who I am and wear what I wear whenever. It sounds nice but in reality you are cheating yourself.

Banned Spammer
    The whole proposition is based on a condition or stipulation put forth by someone else and to me thats not acceptable.
    I will not have another person dictate what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Silkydog View Post
    Pat, While I understand your point, this was posted in a crossdressing section.
    Silkydog --Since you are the OP it's worth noting that you could have narrowed the scope of people you want responding by stating that in the original post. Otherwise you get all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Silkydog View Post
    I will argue that being a crossdresser is different that being completely transgender. And that is where this question is directed. I thought that is why they also have separate forums??
    (I know this will stir up the usual objections to "labels" and so on, so I apologize in advance.) It would be an interesting argument to make. There are two mutually exclusive classes: cisgender and transgender. It seems pretty likely that people who regularly, voluntarily crossdress are not cisgender. So, I'm thinking they are under the transgender umbrella. I do note that you differentiate "completely transgender" from some other kind of being transgender. But I'm only aware of the one kind -- people are transgender or they are not. Whatever the answer is, it stays the answer every moment of their lives. As a modifier to transgender you could add CD, non-binary, transsexual, gender fluid and so on but they all share the common trait of being transgender. So regardless of if the offer is being made to a CD or some other kind of transgender person, what it being offered is two days a month of not having to lie and be closeted. That doesn't seem like it's designed to comfort the transgender person, it seems like it's designed to comfort the people who don't want transgender people to exist. Which, as you note, is my point.

I'm unaware of a separate forum for transgender folks -- perhaps you were thinking of transsexuals? The two aren't synonyms.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

No I couldn't live with that. Only one weekend a month and I wouldn't enjoy the clothes as I do now.

I wear skirts or dresses every day (usually dresses). My attitude is "This is me, take it or leave it."

I would have to consider that, it would be quite appealing...
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

No, not for me. The compromise I have made is to limit the range of clothes I wear so as not to upset my wife. I could not imagine having to wait a month to do something that acknowledges an important part of myself. The important thing though is to try and find ways to manage disagreements by compromises that are acceptable to you and partner.

Nope, not me. I would be a very grumpy hard to be around poor excuse for a person long before my next weekend to dress arrived, and I'm not going to do that to me or my wife. I'll just keep things the way they are and be happy.

No, not for me, need plenty of gurl time, now how about a weekend as a guy but rest of time being 100% natural women
    Your never wrong if you do the right thing

The answer is a no for me. I simply would not be able to live my life as the person I am if I would need to limit it to two days a month. The urges are so strong, and I would be an unhappy person with such a limitation. That is my I more and more come to regard myself as a transsexual and is currently in therapy to explore next steps.