Thread: Beach Walk

Beach Walk

This is for you closet dressers like me. As i'm sitting in my camper,i'm thinking,boy would I love to go out and walk down the beach,it would be such a THRILL,but then my thinking kicks in,and what if someone I know sees me,i walk like a trucker,and on and on.I just wish I had the nerve,and say the heck with it ,I'm doing this.Anyone else thought going out in fem at the Beach.me 005.jpg

You could go for a walk early in the morning or late in the afternoon / evening when nobody is around. As others here have taught me, if the beach is crowded, you are less likely to be noticed. Hope you get that walk in!

Put on your red lipstick baby and go out among them. You will be safe.

Reality Check
    For most of us, the key to passing as a woman is to cover as much of our bodies as possible with women's clothing. You can't really do this on the beach in the summer time.

Cold weather would be better.

where is your camper I would walk with you!

Not the beach because it's so far away. I did how ever go swimming in the pool at the complexes pool in my swim dress . Then again I am one who doesn't care what others think.

The nearest beach to me is eight hours away and when we've gone down to it we usually spend several days and have seen GG walking up and down the beach in all sorts of attire. I say fix your makeup like in your avatar, wait till the evening before sunset and take a stroll down the beach. ( remind you this is coming from someone who promised his wife he wouldn't embarrass her by going out dressed) but heck it's better than what my wife and did once on a beach when we both walked down the beach at hippie hollow in our birthday suits.... Lol ( even old Willie Nelson played his guitar there once or twice in his birthday suit). Take the stroll at least to the waters edge.

Connie,

Yep I've walked along the beach enfemme. It was an autumnal day, sunny but with a stiff breeze and a chill in the air. Hence I was in a straight below the knee skirt, knee high boots, a knitted top and a warm jacket plus a scarf. There was no getting away from the fact I presented as female. BTW, keeping my wig in place with the breeze whipping passed was a bit of a challenge.

I picked a time when the tide was out so there was as much sand available to walk along as possible. I was able to meander my way along the 2 mile beach, avoiding the numerous dog walkers and other who like me, were out just enjoying the day. True the first few minutes were a bit nerve racking but that soon passed as I learned to relax and enjoy my freedom and surroundings.

I think the most important thing was I carried myself as a GG would so anyone looking from a distance saw just that, a lone GG out walking on a sunny day. Just have that bit of confidence, dress to blend and take that step.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I was at Long Beach,Ontario, near Buffalo

I have not done it...Yet! It is on my list of things to do! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Platinum Member
    Wendy dose the beach ...and wearsabikini
    Just do it red lipstick and big sunglasses oh get a good tuck on
    Wear a small thong under your swimsuit

LOL Jaylyn, Hippie, hollow, yep been there a few times. Nice place. Also dive mastered at windy point.
    I would like to dive in a bikini. But a walk on the beach should be easy with sunglasses and makeup on.
    Part Time Girl

I agree, you look fine. The sunglasses, red lips and perhaps looking down at a phone...you will fit right in.