Thread: So i went to a theme park

So i went to a theme park

So I went to Lake Compounce. At first I was a little scared due to bathroom laws and such but I did some research on the laws of another state. ( always research ). Basics of the law, if u still have the man part, you use the mens rooms. Anyway, I walked into the restroom to pee and people did not stare or say anything. I went for the stall as not to offend anyone at the urinal. Had no issues with that. It became easier as time went on. So, my wife and kids and me, had a fun day out together. I received many compliments on my outfit and even Facebook messages from people saying that I gave them more courage. Yes, I wore a skirted 1 piece bikini at the water park. ( I was so nervous at first )

20374464_459622777739904_2792617412925152881_n.jpg20375726_459622774406571_5836201730427774784_n.jpg

Hi Jhasmine, You look Great. Outings get easier the second time around!!!!. Hugs Roberta
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hope it was cooler there than here. I think if it wasn't I'd have had to wear the bikini all day. Glad that your family had a great day. I like your dresses.

Jhasmine, glad you and the family had a good day out! I like your outfits! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Jhasmine,
    That long dress is absolutely gorgeous on you.

Top marks for that one. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

You are beautiful. But thank God here in California transgender folks have a legal right to use the restroom of preference. I don't think I could bring myself to use a men's restroom while en femme. Even using a men's restroom during the rare times when I am presenting male gives me stress. And if I lived in a place where having Boy parts disqualified you from using the ladies' room, I would do everything I could to advance the timetable on my bottom surgery.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by OCCarly View Post
    You are beautiful. But thank God here in California transgender folks have a legal right to use the restroom of preference. I don't think I could bring myself to use a men's restroom while en femme. Even using a men's restroom during the rare times when I am presenting male gives me stress. And if I lived in a place where having Boy parts disqualified you from using the ladies' room, I would do everything I could to advance the timetable on my bottom surgery.
    I am in a different boat than you. I just love womens clothing and looking like a women. I do not intend on fully transitioning and do not feel that I was born with the wrong parts. I am not trying to be offensive with this nor am I being spiteful to anyone who does feel that way. That would be why it does not bother me to enter the mens room, or womens room for that matter. I have not been in a womens room yet but I am sure I can go to some local clubs here in my home town where it is allowed and be comfortable as I am comfortable with Both of me.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Jhasmine,
    That long dress is absolutely gorgeous on you.

Top marks for that one. :-)
    Thank you. I love Long elegant dresses but do own some shorter ones. I also prefer the long ones due to my muscle atrophy and nerve damage in my left leg which is smaller than my right leg. Also makes wearing heals near impossible as I cannot move my ankle on that foot correctly to support me walking in them. I am looking for some heals that have tight ankle support but good looking. I really cant do a boot also due to the size difference on them.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
    Hope it was cooler there than here. I think if it wasn't I'd have had to wear the bikini all day. Glad that your family had a great day. I like your dresses.
    it was about 85°F the day we went. Perfect day out. Thank you